Home Discussion Discuss: Jsp Option Value

• Ignoring words after space in the option value.Srinu B June 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM

When we try to read the values that are shown in the drop down list, it's omitting the words which are after space. If you have a solution please post here. Thanks in advance.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

select option value
select option value  if i select a value of any drop down then that value should be used in a select query of the next dropdown in jsp????  ...(this.value)"> <option value="none">Select</option> 

JSP Servlet Questions

select option value
select option value  if i select a value of any drop down then that value should be used in a select query of the next dropdown in jsp on same page...' onchange="showState(this.value)"> <option value="none">Select< 

Java Beginners

Option Box Value - Java Beginners
Option Box Value  Hi Friends, I have one option box which is division, division have dynamically data,if user select any division then his option box is populated (work schedule,Peronal Area,personal sub area,business 

Java Beginners

Option onclick am not getting the value ..
Option onclick am not getting the value ..    function get_val( tot_val ) { document.getElementById('TextBox1').value = tot_val; } <..._val( tot_val ) { document.getElementById('TextBox1').value = tot_val 

Ajax Questions

how to display textbox value based on selected option value?
how to display textbox value based on selected option value?  Hi,I have some problem. I use jsp and ajax. first select: 1 second select:2 based on first value I finished above code. ID: xx Name:xx xx is baesd on second 

JavaScript Questions

how to get the value of a label field of option tag in javascript?
how to get the value of a label field of option tag in javascript?  example <select> <option label="2" value="A">A</option> <option label="5" value="B">B</option> < 

JavaScript Questions

how to calculate the price on the option box
how to calculate the price on the option box  How i calculate the value when i using a option box with 2 option..first option i used for product name... to calculate this value 

JSP Tutorials

Jsp Option Value
Jsp Option Value   ... a select box by retrieving the value from the database in jsp. For further processing...;option value="">--select--</option> <option value 

JSP Interview Questions

jsp drop down-- select Option
;nbsp;</td> <select name="sel"><option value=""><---Select... = results.getString(2); String id = results.getString(1); %><option value="<%= name %>...; <option value="none">Select</option> <% Class.forName 

JSP Servlet Questions

select option with text facility - JSP-Servlet
select option with text facility  Hello. My doubt is regarding how to provide facility to add text in a drop down box ie(select tag in html )in a jsp... the select in html and if the user wants also to directly type the option instead 

HTML Questions

For every option selected from a dropdown a new textbox opens
;select name="sel" onchange="generateTextbox();"> <option value="C/C++">C/C++</option> <option value="Java">Java</option> <option value="Pascal">Pascal</option> <option value="Perl">Perl< 

JavaScript

Javascript get Date And Selected Option Text
Javascript get Date And Selected Option Text In this tutorial we will learn... to get the selected option text and displayed in Javascript. This tutorial explains you that how to display the date and the selected option text in Javascript 

Struts Questions

How to add another option to the select tag using struts2 tag - Struts
How to add another option to the select tag using struts2 tag  Hi, How to add another option to select tag using tag. My scenario... + one additional value in drop down or else normal user to view only drop down 

PHP Questions

Add values of drop down menu( select option) to mysql table
;option value="ON">ON'; echo '</option>'; echo '<option value="OFF">OFF'; echo '</option>'; echo '</select>'; ?>...Add values of drop down menu( select option) to mysql table   Here 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to get radio value
how to get radio value    how to retrive the option value and insert the next table pls give example 

JSP Servlet Questions

ftech different value corresponding different value
ftech different value corresponding different value  in my dropdown two options are their and i want when i select any option the corresponding value that go in the database should be different. for eg. in my drop down 

Mobile Applications Questions

validate select option jquery
validate select option jquery  How to Validate select option in JQuery 

Ajax Questions

change value - Ajax
change value  hello buddy.........please help me i have a drop down box, i have to change my text box value acording to that drop down option.........(where all i need to change to use ajax in my application 

Ajax Questions

combo box value
' onchange="showState(this.value)"> <option value="none">..."); while(rs.next()){ %> <option value="<...; <option value='-1'></option> </select> 

Ajax Questions

combo box value
' onchange="showState(this.value)"> <option value="none">...; <option value="<%=rs.getString(1)%>"><%=rs.getString(2)%><...; <option value='-1'></option> </select> < 

JDBC Questions

select option - JDBC
select option  how to dynamically generate the select option values from database 

JavaScript Questions

. Display JavaScript dropdown selected value
="dropdown" onchange="selectDropdown()"> <option value="India" >India</option> <option value="US" >US</option> <option value="UK" >UK</option> <option value="Japan" >Japan</option> <option 

Spring Framework

The option tag
In this section, you will learn about the option tag of Spring form tag library 

Swing AWT

how to use JOptionPane.YES_NO_OPTION
how to use JOptionPane.YES_NO_OPTION  As i said earliar i am making HRMS , the last phase is logout button. when logout button is clicked , an option dialog should appear which ask for yes or no . PROBLEM is i dont know how 

Java Beginners

shutdown option - Java Beginners

HTML5

HTML5 option tag, Example of <option>tag.
label for option. value string Initial value of option...HTML5 option tag, Example of <option> tag. Here, you will see the use... option for drop-down list or selection list. Every thing presents in option tag 

Struts Questions

Struts 2 radio button value problem
('radioButtonName').value.(Note :- I'm getting proper value in java from jsp) It always gives first radio option's value as the value for any option selected. Ex...Struts 2 radio button value problem  When I use s:radio tag in struts 

JSP Servlet Questions

combox value are not show in a JSP - JSP-Servlet
combox value are not show in a JSP  i have a combo box in a JSP...;% for(int i=2010;i>2000;i--) { out.println("<option value="+i+">"+i+"<...: <% for(int i=2010;i>2000;i--) { out.println("<option value="+i 

HTML Questions

radio button value on edit action
="title"> <option value="Mr.">Mr.</option> <option value="Mrs.">Mrs.</option> <option value="Miss">Miss.</option> </select> 

Java Beginners

To provide Help Option - Java Beginners

DMCA.com