Home Discussion Discuss: iPhone Application Store Submission and Acceptance Process

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
iPhone

iPhone Application Store Submission and Acceptance Process
iPhone Application Store Submission and Acceptance Process... and listed by Apple on its iPhone application store. The listing process on Apple's... distributed through means other than its Application Store. iPhone Developer Program 

Technology

What is an Enterprise Application Store?
enterprise application store is going to change our everyday utilities... of enterprise application store in our daily life which is expanding more... an enterprise application store is a web portal promoted by a company 

Programming Tutorials

Articles - Articles Submission Guidelines
articles. Please follow the following Articles Submission process to submit... Articles - Articles Submission Guidelines       In this Articles Submission Guide you will learn how 

Programming Tutorials

Submit Articles Free - Free Resources For Articles Submission
articles. Please follow the following Articles Submission process... Submit Articles Free - Free Resources For Articles Submission... for articles submission. Articles submission to the free articles 

HTML Questions

about Detail file path where to store application.
about Detail file path where to store application.  can you tell me detail path where we have to store our application 

Development process Questions

store current system date in to database - Development process
store current system date in to database  Hi,this is my code . here iwant to store current system date in to database and want to store subdept value instead of no.plz send me code Add Data var arr = new Array 

Code to store SubCombo box value - Development process
Code to store SubCombo box value   Hi ,In the following code i want to store SubCombo box name instead of value for Department Field. Add Data var arr = new Array(); arr["Select"] = new Array("-select-"); arr["Dkn 

Code to store SubCombo box Name - Development process
Code to store SubCombo box Name  Hi, In the following code i want to store Sub-combo box(Second combo in Department field) name instead of value. plz send me code tfor that Add Data var arr = new Array(); arr["Select 

Store combo box value - Development process
Store combo box value  Hi , this is my code. Here wen i click submit button combo values are stored like 1,2,3... but i want to store value . plz send me code. while validating a form, i have entered data in first field 

chat application - Development process
chat application  Hi, I need to start a chat application using servlet,jsp for my application it is for a government department. Is it possible to do that using servlet,jsp if yes how? thanx,regards zaks 

Application server - Development process
Application server  hai this is jagadhish. I want to download Bea Weblogic application server software with version 8.1.Frome which site I can download this server.Plz help me to download this server.Thanks in advance 

sms application - Development process

Mobile Applications Questions

iPad App to store data
iPad App to store data  Hi, How to add data support iPad application? Thanks 

JDBC Questions

image store in database - JDBC
image store in database  Dear Deepak Sir, If I want to store image into the database what is the process to do that? Please explain... to store image into database. Check at http://www.roseindia.net/servlets/insert 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing
job submission in cloud computing  job submission in cloud computing 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing  job submission in grid computing 

type of application developed - Development process
type of application developed  sir,let me knoww which kind of application developers generally develop using C(both type,system application or general purpose application)and JAVA.To determine it is not very easy to me so,let 

JavaScript Questions

form submission

Mobile Applications Questions

Android mobile store
Android mobile store  Hi, How to create Android mobile store application? Is there any free code that can be used for creating the applications? I want to distribute my application from my website. I don't what to distribute 

websphere application server - Development process
websphere application server  I am using Eclipse europa 3.1which is different from myeclipse. I am using IBM's websphere application server community edition version 6.0 can u show me how to deploy it and run a simple jsp 

Date & TIme - Development process
Date & TIme  Hi, I asked to insert Date and Time to database with am pm. but u send only date. Already date is stored. but i want to store date... application: java.sql.Date sqlDate = new java.sql.Date(new java.util.Date().getTime 

Software Services

BlackBerry Application Development is Advantageous for Anyone to Handle
The BlackBerry application development process is one that uses a good process for getting an application to be made available. This is a process that will work... with the building and coding needed to get an application ready. The process 

Code to store sub combo box value - Development process
Code to store sub combo box value  Hi Deepak, In the following code i want to store subcombo box value instead of number. Already "Dkn/Tmz" ,"kungumam... etc are storing but i want to store "Circulation,marketing 

Java stabdalone application - Development process
Java stabdalone application   I urgently need a standalone JFrame based Java application ( in a jar bundle) to complete a project. I can send all..., I would like to develop your application. Please share requirement with me 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing  job submission in grid computing using gui representation 

Java Beginners

Java Xml Data Store
way to do this ? small application to keep track of enquiries. When an enquiry... be followed up and/or purchased. You will need to store the data in a local binary... the implementation needs to change later on (perhaps they might decide to store the data 

NEED CODE FOR APPLICATION - Development process

Swing AWT

store
store  i want to store data in (.dat) file format using swing and perform operation on that insertion,deletion and update 

Java Beginners

Recommendation for application server and SOA process server
Recommendation for application server and SOA process server  Comparing between apache geranimo and jboss application server, which one is more...? and is there any open source reliable process server alternative to websphere process server 

Java Beginners

store
store  hi i want store some information in my program and use them in other method. what shoud i do 

DMCA.com