Home Discussion Discuss: iPhone Security and Safety Tips

• Autolock and ICEJake June 6, 2011 at 9:33 PM

If you set the phone to Autolock, then, if there's an emergency, no one can access your In Case of emergency (ICE) contacts.

• questionshafeek June 11, 2011 at 1:45 PM

the battery backup of i phone?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
iPhone

iPhone Security and Safety Tips
iPhone Security and Safety Tips   ... the following iPhone security tips to prevent any hacks or intrusion attempts... Wi-Fi network. iPhone Wi-Fi Security Tips: Most of use our iPhone to access 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Tips: WiFi Security for Home Networks
Tips: WiFi Security for Home Networks       Introduction Security is a huge concern for anyone setting... security measures are adopted along with setting up a WiFi network, whether 

Security Questions

security
security  how we provide security to on line project. using security algorithum 

General Information

Tips to Install GPS Tracking Devices
tracking device in your vehicle. These tips can help you to get the best result out... common GPS Installation Tips: Follow the guidelines of the manufacturer... the safety of the vehicle such as an airbag wire. For this steering columns 

Technology

Wi-Fi Security for Public Networks
Wi-Fi Security for Public Networks       Introduction Wi-Fi hotspots present a unique set of security problems, quite different from the security issues involved in home and office 

Security Questions

Computer security - Security
computer security advice  Can any one give me a computer security advice? Thanks!  Please take care whenever you are formatting your hard drive as when you format a hard drive, you erase all its files and prepare 

Java Beginners

Security Policy
Security Policy  how to set security policy in java 

Java Beginners

Security in Java
Security in Java  how does java provide security in a website 

JSP Servlet Questions

security in jsp
security in jsp  How to give the security in jsp plz send to ss_bruce1@yahoo.com 

Software Services

Useful Negotiation Tips on Outsourcing, Helpful Negotiation Tips
Outsourcing-Negotiation Tips Introduction The principles for negotiations are the same as the things you need to keep in mind while choosing a vendor. Identify your priorities and make trade-offs 

Security Questions

applet security error - Security
applet security error  hi, i am using netbeans 6.0,apache tomcat server. I implemented the applet in my jsp page using plugin. when i execute my jsp page, the following security error occured. ERROR: Java Plug 

SQL Question

sql tips for optimizing queries
sql tips for optimizing queries  Can anyone share tips on how to optimize sql queries ?   Optimizing SQL Query Remove user-defined inline scalar functions learn how to read execution plans use Profiler effectively 

Hosting Tutorial

Web Hosting Tips
Web Hosting Tips Every one creates web sites for certain purpose like for fun... by your web hosting company. Here we are presenting a lots of tips and tricks... Tips" to these tips and tricks presented here in this website 

Programming Tutorials

SEO Tips,Latest SEO Tips,Free SEO Tips & Tricks,Useful Search Engine Optimization Tips
  Search Engine Optimization Tips In this article we will describe you the search engine optimization tips & tricks. Although every search... Tips: We can divide all the search engine optimization work in seven simple steps 

Security Questions

Security Fillters
Security Fillters  error 500:filter[WebFilter] : filter unavailable 

Security Questions

Webapplication Security - Security

Security Questions

Web application security - Security

Security Questions

implementing security - Security

Security Questions

web application security - Security

HTML Questions

security for html
security for html  i want to set username and password for my html file for opening of another connection 

RMI Questions

Security - RMI
Java RMI security code  Hi, I need Java RMI Security Code or example for my application. Thanks!!   i had the same problem and this driving me nuts!! anybody please suggest how get rid off this exception 

WebSevices Questions

webservices security
webservices security  am doing project in web services security. can one sugesst me a best application for web service 

Programming Tutorials

Introduction to Dojo and Tips
Introduction to Dojo and Tips         This tips is light towards people with some JavaScript... need to use some of the features found in dojo. In this tips, learn about 

Spring Framework Questions

spring security
very good... I use the Spring framework 2.5 to apply the security rules for hand... only when the user is connected. The problem is that when I do: security... main.jsf! and when I do: security:intercept-url pattern="main.jsf" access="ROLE_USER 

Security Questions

security filter
security filter  i have included WebFilter.java in my application. i am getting this error . error 500:filter[WebFilter]: filter unavailable. whats the reason for this error 

Java Interview Questions

Interview Tips - Java Interview Questions
Interview Tips  Hi, I am looking for a job in java/j2ee.plz give me interview tips. i mean topics which i should be strong and how to prepare. Looking for a job 3.5yrs experience 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Vehicle Tracking
; What is Vehicle Tracking? Vehicle Security... as researchers are always on the look out for new and improved security... at the management level and parents concerned about the safety 

Security Questions

Acegi Security exclusions Error - Security
Acegi Security exclusions Error  Hello, I was implementing Acegi... the following code in POM file: org.acegisecurity acegi-security... acegi-security 1.0.6 org.springframework spring-dao  Hi,I used the following code 

Security Questions

General - Security

Security Questions

josso - Security

DMCA.com