Home Discussion Discuss: iPhone Advantages and Disadvantages

• What diferent between IPhone 3G and 3Gs Tem ngorn August 22, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Please help me to clearify how I know which one is IPhone 3G and 3Gs. because I do not know how to specify wich one is 3G and 3Gs if they give me two to select to buy. Thanks, Ngorn

• Disadvantages and over seas useFran Salaun April 30, 2012 at 8:48 PM

How expensive will it be to text someone while in Europe. I go to Lourdes, France, frequently. I need global connection for calls, emails and taking pictures. What do you suggest? Is texting cheaper than calling?

• questionAlbin Thomas October 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM

i hav got 15,000.....vch phone shld i buy??????.....wot abt i phone 3gs

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

What are the advantages and disadvantages of CSS?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of CSS?  What are the advantages and disadvantages of CSS 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate advantages and disadvantages
Hibernate advantages and disadvantages In this section we will discuss Hibernate advantages and disadvantages, and see why we should or shouldn't use... and disadvantages of Hibernate Advantages of Hibernate Hibernate is better 

JDK 6 Tutorials

Advantages and Disadvantages of the Collection Framework
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Collection Framework... will learn the advantages and disadvantages of Java Collection Framework. A collection... ordered and unordered elements.  Advantages of collections framework 

windows

Windows 8 Advantages and Disadvantages
at the advantages (pros) and disadvantages (cons) of Windows 8: Advantages... integrated with Windows 8 Disadvantages (Cons): The most important 

General Information

Advantages and Disadvantages Global Positioning System
. There are several advantages of GPS at present and in contrast to that there are some disadvantages also. Some of them are: Advantages of GPS: GPS is extremely easy... bodies we are often misled due to lack of proper directions. Disadvantages 

Technology

What are the advantages and disadvantages of fleet management?
of him is what are the advantages and disadvantages of fleet management. Advantages of fleet management: All the fleet business depends on vehicles, they should... looking for the answer of what are the advantages and disadvantages of fleet 

Software Services

Disadvantages of Outsourcing,Risk of Offshore Outsourcing,Disadvantages to Outsource
Disadvantages of Outsourcing Introduction Outsourcing has generated much controversy in recent times for various reasons. Outsourcing has been resorted to with mainly 

Ajax-Tutorial

Advantages and Disadvantages of AJAX
Advantages and Disadvantages of AJAX       Advantages: XMLHttpRequest - It is used for making requests... is reduced Traffic to and from the server is reduced. Disadvantages 

iPhone

iPhone Advantages and Disadvantages
iPhone Advantages and Disadvantages       iPhone 3G Vs others: iPhone 3G Advantages... advantages lets also list some of the iPhone 3G disadvantages or flip sides 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Advantages
.    Advantages and Disadvantages of VOIP-Intertangent Technology..., there are also some disadvantages. Below are listed some of the advantages and disadvantages of using VOIP. One of the biggest advantages of using VOIP 

VoIP

VoIP Advantages
;  The Advantages and Disadvantages of VoIP VoIP, or Voice over...;  Advantages and Disadvantages of VOIP-Intertangent Technology VOIP may... some disadvantages. Below are listed some of the advantages and disadvantages 

General Information

Global Positioning System advantages and disadvantages
Global Positioning System advantages and disadvantages Every coin has two... technology. It has many advantages when it comes to tracking things like cars.... First of all, let us see what are the advantages of GPS systems. Advantages 

Software Services

Advantages of Outsourcing,The Benefits of Outsourcing,Offshore Outsourcing Advantages
The Advantages of Outsourcing Introduction... However the benefits of outsourcing out weighs its disadvantages. We shall now discuss the advantages of outsourcing both to the country 

Hibernate Questions

What are the advantages of Hibernate?
at Hibernate advantages and disadvantages. Thanks...What are the advantages of Hibernate?  Hi, Tell me the advantages of Hibernate? Thanks   Hibernate advantages: Database independent 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Disadvantages
In this section we will discuss hibernate disadvantages 

Java Interview Questions

Disadvantages..... of java and .net
Disadvantages..... of java and .net  Disadvantages of Java and .Net 

Framework Questions

disadvantages of .net framework - Framework
disadvantages of .net framework  what rae the disadvantages of .net framework 

Java Server Faces Questions

Advantages of JSF
Advantages of JSF  What are the advantages of JSF 

Struts Questions

the Advantages of Struts
the Advantages of Struts   What are the Advantages of Struts 

Hibernate Questions

Advantages of ORM
Advantages of ORM  What are the advantages of ORM like hibernate 

Servlet Interview Questions

advantages of Servlets
advantages of Servlets  What is advantages of Servlets ?    Portability. Powerful. Efficiency. Safety. Integration. Extensibilty. Inexpensive 

Java-Tutorials

What is an Applet
and entertaining.  Advantages of Applet: Applets are cross platform and can... if user allows Disadvantages of Java Applet: Java plug-in is required to run 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Advantages
In this section we will discuss hibernate advantages 

XML Questions

Advantages of XML
Advantages of XML   hello, what are the advantage of XML?   Hii, These are the some advantage of xml 1.It is as easy as HTML. 2.XML is fully compatible with applications like JAVA, and it can be combined with any 

Java-Tutorials

java.applet package examples
and describes the advantages and disadvantages of applet.    

Technology

Advantages of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
advance features, cost benefits and many other advantages over the traditional phone... different users with the help of broadband internet connection. The advantages... disadvantages such as poor voice quality but later on this problem was resolved 

General Information

Disadvantages Of Obesity
Disadvantages Of Obesity In this article we are disusing the Disadvantages.... Insufficient exercise Medical and psychiatric illness Disadvantages of Obesity... and pain in joints There are many disadvantages of Obesity. So, you should take good 

JDBC

A Brief Introduction to JDBC
has the many advantages such as better maintainability, easier deployment 

Java Tips and Examples

java.applet package examples

Java Beginners

What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0?
What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0?  What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0 

DMCA.com