Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaMail Questions

TEST JAMES MAIL SERVER
TEST JAMES MAIL SERVER  How to test Apache James Mail Server for stress? Which Load Generator should we use to create requests in the form of mail at a controlled rate for SMTP and POP3? Actually I needed to test JVM of the mail 

Java Mail

Apache Mail server (James)
Apache Mail server (James)       In this section we will explain you about the James mail server. James... the James mail server. James is a complete and portable enterprise mail server 

JavaMail Questions

Apache james - JavaMail
the james server?   Hello,Clearly this shows some server is already using the smtp server port. Did you check who is using this port?If you are using windows server than go to services and then stop the service ?Simple Mail 

General

Send Mail using James Server
Send Mail using James Server       This application illustrates how to send mail on the mail... a send mail class which is used to send the mail in the mail box of James mail 

General

Read Mail using James Server
Read Mail using James Server        This application illustrates how to read mail from... the mail from mail box with send date, from, subject and message which showing 

JavaMail Questions

Apache James - JavaMail
Apache James  How to add and manage users in Apache James Mail server? How to manage their in boxes 

JavaMail Questions

James Server and JBoss - JavaMail
James Server and JBoss  Hi Sir/Madam, How to set class path for James server and Jboss servers to run programs with clear examples. Please send the reply very urgent 

Java Mail

Introduction of Java Mail
using James Server In this example we create a send mail class which is used to send the mail in the mail box of James mail server and insert... using James Server In this example we read the mail from mail box 

JavaMail Questions

configure mail sever
configure mail sever  which is the best server for java mail?   Hi, James is the best mail server in Java. You can download the James for free. Read more at Apache Mail server. Thanks 

JavaMail Questions

java mail
but with reference to apache mail server (james) tutorial i use the link... to install the AMS (JAMES).These files looks like as they are already installed any where and some one have copied those and zipped.so where is setup of james 

JavaMail Questions

Sending mail - JavaMail
; Hi,To send email you need a local mail server such as apache james. You first download apache james mail server and install on the local network.Then create... emails using outlook client.From java program you can also send email.Here 

JSP Interview Questions

mail
mail  how to send mail using jsp   Please visit the following links: JSP Send Mail Java Mail Tutorials 

Struts Questions

java source code to create mail server using struts2
java source code to create mail server using struts2  java source code to create mail server using struts2 

JavaMail Questions

mail
mail  I wrote a program to send mail using smtp. But there is an error message " could not connect to smtp.gmail.com port 465. what is the problem how can i solve it ...   Please visit the following link: Java Mail API 

JavaMail Questions

configure mail sever
configure mail sever  ok James is a best server for javamail but how to configure and run program if you have any program pls send me at upendra.softengg@gmail.com   Hi Friend, Read Here Thanks 

JavaMail Questions

java mail api - JavaMail
points : 1.Download the Apache Mail server (James) http://james.apache.org... to configure tomcat server to send and receive mails & what packages to include... in the classpath. 3.Start the mail server. For read more information,Examples 

Java Beginners

java mail - Java Beginners
java mail  how to send mail using with out Authentication?????????/ using gmail server 

PHP Questions

Unable to send mail using php script
Unable to send mail using php script  Hello i am trying to send mail using mail function.But the message is never sent. I have installed a free smtp server which i run in background before executing the code.and my php.ini file 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail Server
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source MailWasher Server is an open-source, server-side junk mail filter package...; Webmail client, Mail server Innovating within the email server industry since 

Java Beginners

java mail - Java Beginners
java mail  how to send a mail without authentication one domain....  Hi, You have to use the Java mail api. You need to use the SMTP server to send email. Please check the url http://www.roseindia.net/answers 

JSP Servlet Questions

Handle mail function using JSP & Servlet
Handle mail function using JSP & Servlet  Dear Sir, for my final year... appointment. I'm using JSP & Servlet and apache web server. I'm developing this using e-clips IDE. Please be kind to provide sample code for this requirement 

JavaMail Questions

send without authentication mail using java - JavaMail
send without authentication mail using java  Dear All, I am tring to send simple mail without authentication using java. is it possible, could... should be able to send the email. Note: Make sure that your smtp server 

Java Beginners

mail server logs
mail server logs  Imagine you have a mail server log. It has many... A didn't send any email to any person in a group or didn't receive any email... be many groups from the server log. Please implement a Java program to process 

Struts Questions

how to get mail exchange records using java dns protocol
how to get mail exchange records using java dns protocol  Hi, how to get DNS mail exchage records(MX) using struts2 framework(server:glassfishv3) Thanks, B.Sucharitha. 

Open Source

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source MailWasher Server is an open-source, server-side junk mail filter package...; Webmail client, Mail server Innovating within the email server industry since 

OpenSourceSoftware

Email - Electronic mail
messages. E-mail are sent, stored, delivered and fetched using standard SMTP and POP...Email - Electronic mail In this article we will understand the E-mail and see... internet users. We prefer email over standard mail. Email is free 

JavaMail Questions

sending mail using jsp
sending mail using jsp  please give me the detailed procedure and code for sending mail through jsp program   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/ejb/introduction/j2eedemo.shtml http 

Struts Questions

send the mail with attachment problem - Struts
send the mail with attachment problem  Hi friends, i am using... mail server properties.setProperty("mail.smtp.host", host... message.setContent(multipart); // Send the message 

PHP Questions

send mail using JavaScript
send mail using JavaScript  How can we send mail using JavaScript?   Hi friends, You can not send email directly using JavaScript. But you can use JavaScript to execute a client side email program send the email using 

Java Beginners

send mail using smtp in java
send mail using smtp in java  How to send mail using smtp in java?   Sending mail in JSP - SMTP 

DMCA.com