Home Discussion Discuss: Struts 2 MySQL

• where is a "web.xml" filesushil April 5, 2011 at 2:53 PM

we know that a web xml file is must to run strus application.so where it is....define

• struts with jdbcannu July 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM

hi i am begginer for struts ... and i want to create the page of the sruts +jdbc+jsp page in which two radio button,two check field 1 dropdown and submit button this task given by company on monday i have to show ..... please fulfill my requirement urgently

• Unable to locate action mapping for requesttony September 10, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I want to write a simple form submission program with struts2 and liferay portlet that I got this error in action path: ERROR [render_portlet_jsp:154] Unable to locate action mapping for request, probably due to an invalid action path: /view/formSubmission - [unknown location can anybody help me?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

struts 2 mysql
struts 2 mysql  In the example : http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/struts-2-mysql.shtml how is the username and password(in insertdata.jsp) which is entered by the user is transferred to the { ("INSERT employee VALUES 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 MySQL
Struts 2 MySQL       In this section, You will learn to connect the MySQL database with the struts 2 application...;/struts-tags" %> <html> <head> <title>Struts 2 

PHP Questions

i want 2 columns to be deleted in mysql
i want 2 columns to be deleted in mysql  i want 2 columns to be deleted in mysql The tables having the columns have no mapping   Use the given query: ALTER TABLE table_name DROP col_name 

JSP Servlet Questions

new 2
new 2  <%@page import="java.util.ArrayList"%> <%@page...; @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2 sevelet @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2 import java.io.IOException; import java.io.PrintWriter; import 

Struts Questions

Need help to create Struts 2 MySQL based HRMS application.
Need help to create Struts 2 MySQL based HRMS application.   Hi Sir, I am doing my project based on Human Resource Management system using struts 2 framework. I am beginner for struts framework. I tried to follow many example 

Framework Questions

Struts 2 Validation
Struts 2 Validation  Hello,I have been learning struts. I have... entry, the users are getting added into database. Kind help. Database(MYSQL... username and password for mysql 

MySQL

Mysql As
Mysql As       Mysql... from 'Mysql As'. To understand this example we create a table 'stu'. The create...'. Insert Into Stu values(1,'Ajay'); Insert Into Stu values(2 

WebSevices Questions

mysql - WebSevices
mysql  Hello, mysql storing values in column with zero... 0 2 null 60 In file the time... when I want to store this value in mysql it store 0 first and than 60 

SQL Question

MYSQL - SQL
MYSQL  how to select last row in table?(MYSQL databse)   How to select last row of the table in mySql Here is the query given below selects tha last row of the table in mySql database. SELECT * FROM stu_info 

JDBC Questions

How to Retrieve Excel data into mysql using type 2 JDBC-ODBC driver
How to Retrieve Excel data into mysql using type 2 JDBC-ODBC driver  Can any please help it is very urgent. I tried to read excel sheet using ODBC...)+" "+rs.getString(2)+" "+rs.getString(3)); } } catch 

MySQL

MySQL Not In
MySQL Not In       MySQL Not In is used to updates only those records of the table whose fields 'id... The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'MySQL Not In'. To understand and grasp 

PHP Questions

mysql query
mysql query  how do transfer into the excel data to my sql  ...; data sources. 2)Click Add button and select the Drive do Microsoft Excel(*.xls... the mysql connection in your php and store the list values inside the mysql 

WebSevices Questions

mysql - WebSevices
mysql  Hello, mysql storing values in column with zero... 0 2 null 60 In file the time... when I want to store this value in mysql it store 0 first and than 60 

JSP Servlet Questions

java & mysql
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1" my...("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); Connection con=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql...;td><%=rs1.getString(2) %></td> </tr> 

JSP Servlet Questions

java & mysql
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1" my...("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); Connection con=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql...;<%=rs1.getString(2) %></td> </tr> 

JSP Servlet Questions

java & mysql
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1" my...("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); Connection con=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql...;<%=rs1.getString(2) %></td> </tr> 

JSP Servlet Questions

java & mysql

JSP Servlet Questions

java & mysql

WebSevices Questions

mysql - WebSevices
am getting the same problem!!!!! mysql storing values in column with zero.... for example, uid username time 1 john 0 2 null 60 In file the time... when I want to store this value in mysql it store 0 first and than 60. My php 

SQL Question

About MYSQL
About MYSQL  is it possible to upload the video on mysql database..." bgcolor=#ccFDDEE> <tr> <center> <td colspan="2" align="center">...; <td colspan="2" align="center">&nbsp;</td> </tr> < 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp_mysql
SELECTED columns from mysql table which are given dynamically through checkboxes...; <html> <head><title>Read from mySQL Database</title>... temp=null; try{ String url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test"; int i=1 

WebSevices Questions

mysql - WebSevices
= DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test","root","root"); try...(); System.out.print(rst3.getInt(1)+" "); System.out.println(rst3.getString(2...(rst4.getInt(1)+" "); System.out.print(rst4.getString(2 

PHP Questions

php form having 2 submit buttons
php form having 2 submit buttons  i have a php form and some text boxes.and 2 buttons"approve" and "disapprove". when i click on approve button the data from form should go in mysql database and mail should go to appropiate 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp and mysql
="Submit"><br> </form> </html> 2)insert.jsp: <%@page...").newInstance(); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Tutorial
. Connecting to MySQL Database in Struts 2 (Struts 2 MySQL) In this section, You will learn to connect the MySQL database with the struts 2 application. ...Struts 2 Tutorial       

Java Beginners

Java Servlet - matching 2 databases - Java Beginners
Java Servlet - matching 2 databases  Dear Experts, I have 2 tables in a database, parents and memberparticulars resepectively. parents..."); con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost/tangara_member 

SQL Question

schema extraction from mysql
schema extraction from mysql  hi i am completely new to MySql. i need...) and password? 2)how do i export schema from existing table? 3) how do i use GUI for mysql?(still iam working in mysql console 

MySQL

Mysql Last
Mysql Last       Mysql Last is used TO limit Mysql query result that fall in a specified range... provides you an example from 'Mysql Last'. To elaborate this example we create 

Programming Tutorials

MySQL add month
MySQL add month In this section we will learn how to add 1 month, 2 month and 12 month to a date object in MySQL. The MySQL DATE_ADD function is used to add certain time interval to the date object. The MySQL DATE_ADD function can 

PHP Questions

Different tables present in MySQL
present in MySQL? Which type of table is generated when we are creating a table in the following syntax: create table employee(eno int(2),ename varchar(10))?   Hi friends, Total 5 types of tables we can create 1. MyISAM 2. Heap 3 

DMCA.com