Home Discussion Discuss: Developing Login Action Class

• live tvprashant November 12, 2011 at 3:27 PM

not seen any channel on my mobile

• don't understandMd. Obydul Islam December 13, 2012 at 2:18 AM

your tutorial I can not understand. when I apply this code in my project then error occur springHibernateDAO, checkUserLogin, HttpSession etc. you discuss clear about your code and which place use the code exactly.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

Login Action Class - Struts
Login Action Class  Hi Any one can you please give me example of Struts How Login Action Class Communicate with i-batis 

Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Developing Login Action Class
Developing Login Action Class   ....   Developing Login Action Class   In any application... process. Get the login information from the user Developing Login Action Class 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Create Action class
Create Action Class An action is an important portion of web application... an action class you need to extend or import the Action classes or interface... package. The commonly used action class is ActionSupport. An example of action 

Programming Tutorials

Forgot Password Action,Struts Forgot Password Action class
Forgot Password Action       Forgot Password Action The password forgot Action is invoked... password action requires user name and passwords same as you had entered during 

JSP Servlet Questions

login
login  how to create login page in jsp   Here is a jsp code that creates the login page and check whether the user is valid or not. 1)login.jsp: <html> <form name="form" method="post" action="check.jsp"> 

Java Beginners

login
java.awt.event.*; class Login { JButton SUBMIT; JLabel label1,label2; final JTextField text1,text2; Login() { final JFrame f=new JFrame("Login Form...(); ResultSet rs=st.executeQuery("select * from login where username='"+value1 

Struts Questions

Login Project
Login Project  why should get the following compile error LoginForm log=(LoginForm)form. this will get when compile LoginAction class please give suggestion byee   make sure public class LoginAction extends Action 

Struts Questions

What is Action Class?
What is Action Class?  What is Action Class? Explain with Example 

Struts Questions

Struts Action Class
Struts Action Class  What happens if we do not write execute() in Action class 

JSP Servlet Questions

login example
login example  1.Loginpage.jsp <%@ page language="java...-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1256"> <title>Login Page</title> </head> <body> <form action="LoginServlet"> 

JSP Servlet Questions

login example
login example  1.Loginpage.jsp <%@ page language="java...-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1256"> <title>Login Page</title> </head> <body> <form action="LoginServlet"> 

Struts Questions

DTO & Action class - Struts
DTO & Action class  Hi I am really new to struts2. I just wanted to know that if I have a DTO and an action class, how do I put the form data into the DTO? Can someone please explain with a simple example 

Struts Questions

getting db in action class
getting db in action class  hi, Am usin struts in ma application... n i need to interact with the db .. so i used.. getDataSource(request) but it gives me an error.. java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: LoginAction.getDataSource(Ljavax 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

User Registration Action Class and DAO code
to write code for action class and code for performing database operations (saving data into database). Developing Action Class The Action Class... User Registration Action Class and DAO code 

Framework Questions

login page error
login page error  How to configure in to config.xml .iam takin to one login form in that form action="/login" .when iam deployee the project following error arise ."The server encountered an internal error (No action instance 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Introduction to Action interface
Introduction To Struts Action Interface The Action interface contains the a single method execute(). The business logic of the action is executed within this method. This method is implemented by the derived class. For example 

Struts Questions

Is Multiple Actions in Action class - Struts
Is Multiple Actions in Action class  In ActionClass we can use only one action i.e execute(), but in DispatchAction we can use multiple actions.My question is , we can use multiple actions in Action class if(action.equals("add 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Chain Action Result Example
;!-- Chain creatAccount to login, using the default parameter --> <action...; </action> <action name="doLogin" class="... net.roseindia; import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport; public class Login 

Struts Questions

autocall for sturts action class - Struts
autocall for sturts action class  Hi All, We are developing a web application with struts frame work. In this project I have to call an action... in the server on action class should run automatically. how can I do this. help me 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Redirect Action Result Example
; as follows <action name="redirectAction" class="... class Login extends ActionSupport { public String execute() throws Exception { System.out.println("Login Action Called"); if(getUsername 

Struts Questions

Action and ActionSupport
Action and ActionSupport  Difference between Action and ActionSupport.... The developer implements this interface of accessing string field in action methods. The com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport is class . It is used 

Struts Examples

Login Form
for a login form using struts. UserLoginAction Class: When you download Login...; public class UserLoginAction extends Action... must extends Action class. After that we use execute( ) method 

Java Beginners

Action Listeners
Action Listeners  Please, could someone help me with how to use action listeners I am creating a gui with four buttons. I will like to know how to apply the action listener to these four buttons.   Hello Friend, Try 

Struts-Tutorials

Understanding Struts Action Class
ActionForward object. Developing our Action Class? Our Action class (TestAction.java... Understanding Struts Action Class   ... Class and forward a jsp file through it.  What is Action Class? An Action 

Java Beginners

javascript call action class method instruts
javascript call action class method instruts  in struts2 onchange event call a method in Actionclass with selected value as parameter how can i do 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Login Application
; Developing Action Class Now let's develop the action class to handle the login request. In Struts 2...; Developing Struts 2 Login Application In this section we are going to develop 

Struts Questions

Two forms submission to one Action Class in Struts2.0
Two forms submission to one Action Class in Struts2.0  Hi, I have two forms.I want to submit two forms with only one submit button to the same action, same method. How can i get this. Please reply me 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2.1.8 Login Form
the example: Action class: We have used Login.java as the action class here... the action. In this method we are checking the login name and password... is the code of the Action class Login.java: package  

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Redirect Action
;/html> Step 3 : Create an Action class. Login.java package ...Struts 2 Redirect Action       In this section, you will get familiar with struts 2 Redirect action 

Swing AWT

SWT login form - Swing AWT
SWT login form  Hi, I want code to create a login form in SWT. My requirement is that when the user clicks "enter" button from keyboard "login" button action should be done. Thanks in advance.   Hi friend 

DMCA.com