Home Discussion Discuss: J2ME Kxml Connection Example

• where to save .xml file?ganu December 29, 2011 at 5:13 PM

where to sava .xml file ? root directory of my server mean what? whether i need to install any software for this or what? pls can tell me in details .

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

J2ME Kxml Example
J2ME Kxml Example       J2ME Kxml Example This is the simple... Kxml Connection Example This is the XML connection example 

J2ME

J2ME Kxml Connection Example
J2ME Kxml Connection Example       This is the XML connection example. In this section, we'll develop a J2ME application that a user can connect to the xml file from localhost and print 

J2ME

J2ME Kxml Example
J2ME Kxml Example       This is the simple kxml application, In this application we'll show you how to work with kxml parser and how to parse the xml file in the midlet .  

J2ME-Tutorials

KXML Parse Example
J2ME Kxml Connection Example       This is the XML connection example. In this section, we'll develop a J2ME application that a user can connect to the xml file from localhost and print 

J2ME

Kxml Parser Example
Kxml Parser Example       In this example we use "catching parsing events" way... it encounters particular structures in the data. For example, when the parser 

Struts Questions

Struts to database connection first example. - Struts
Struts to database connection first example.  Hi All, I am new to Struts technology. I want to retriew the values of database to the browser..., Sandeep  Hi, For Struts 2 to database connection visit to : http 

JDBC

JDBC Connection Example
; } JDBC Connection Example JDBC Connection is an interface of java.sql.*;  package. An connection object represents a connection with specific database. A single application can have more than one Connection object with a single 

JDBC Questions

connection pooling - JDBC
:apache:commons:dbcp:example"); System.err.println("Connection: " + connection...connection pooling  how to manage connection pooling?   Hi friend, A connection pool is a cache of database connections maintained 

JDBC Questions

Connection pooling - JDBC
Connection pooling  what is meant by connectio pooling and how it is achieved using bea weblogic server. can u explain with an example. while i am...;connection pooling concept basically deals with the pool of object. In every 

Java Beginners

Java FTP Connection
. As a learning process I want to make a connection to the FTP server just to check if it works? How to make Java FTP Connection to FTP server hosted in my network? Thanks   See the example code at FTP Server : Connect and Login 

JDBC Questions

Connection
Connection  What is Connection 

JDBC Questions

connection
connection   how to make multiple database connection using jdbc 

Java Beginners

jdbc odbc connection
connection   Hi, You can create odbc datasource on your windows computer and then access in your Java program. Read the JDBC ODBC example. Thanks   Here is another example with explanation: Example of JDBC ODBC 

Java Beginners

Connection pooling - Java Beginners
Connection pooling  Respected Sir/Madam, I am Ragavendran.R.. I need some clarification on what connection pooling is? Moreover can u provide me an example of how to implement connection pooling concept 

JDBC

JDBC Connection Pool
Connection pooling: Apache DBCP Example Connecting...JDBC Connection Pool In this section we will learn about JDBC Connection Pool and see how to use Apache DBCP for creating the database connection pool. We 

JSP Servlet Questions

connection of jsp with mysql - JSP-Servlet
Example of connection between JSP and MYSQL  Need an example of connection between JSP and MYSQL 

JDBC Questions

JDBC Connection and Registration
JDBC Connection and Registration   How to create a JDBC connection... void main(String[] args) throws Exception { Connection conn...{ Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); Connection conn 

JDBC Questions

connection
the connection with the available port on the host machine: import java.net.... the connection was not established. Predict the output of the preceding code. Explain why the connection cannot be established 

MySQL

PHP SQL close connection
'PHP SQL close Connection'. To understand and grasp the example we include... PHP SQL close connection       PHP SQL close connection is used to close a connection between the PHP 

JDBC-Tutorials

Java Mysql Connection Example
Java Mysql Connection Example We are going to discus how to connect ...: In this example we have created JDBC connection and we use forName("... name ,username and password. In this example you can use any java JDBC connection 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to parse the attributes from XML using KXML parser in j2me
How to parse the attributes from XML using KXML parser in j2me  Dear Sir, I have doubt in How to parse the attributes from XML using KXML parser in j2me ..I parse the dge name value..but i didn't do parsing the attributes 

JDBC

JDBC connection
that specified connection.  Understand with Example In last Tutorial... JDBC connection       The JDBC connection implements a connection with database in front end application 

Java Beginners

connection

HTML Questions

connection

JDBC Questions

connection

Java Interview Questions

connection pooling - Java Interview Questions
connection pooling  What is connection pooling?kindly help me in giving this answer. give me one example?  Hi friend, Connection...:apache:commons:dbcp:example"); System.err.println("Connection 

JDBC

A JDBC Connection Pooling Concept
into the pool.  An example of JDBC connection pooling is given below. to run...; } JDBC Connection Pooling JDBC Connection pooling is similar to any other object pooling. Connection pooling is very useful for any application which uses 

MySQL

PHP Mysql Database Connection
The Tutorial illustrate an example from PHP Mysql Database Connection... PHP Mysql Database Connection       PHP Mysql Database Connection is used to build a connection 

Java Beginners

can modify this application connection with database
can modify this application connection with database   hi i'm want... modify connection with database ? import javax.swing.*; import java.applet....;Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to parse the attributes values from XML using KXML parser in j2me
How to parse the attributes values from XML using KXML parser in j2me  hai team, i did xml parsing from serverside...i got a resultant value from xml,but here tag value name only came from parsing attribute name cant come 

DMCA.com