Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Send HTML Mail with images
Send HTML Mail with images       This Example shows you how to send a html message using.... This class provides methods that send a message to a list of recipients. Invoking 

JavaMail Questions

java mail sending with images
java mail sending with images  I need to send images through java mail without giving content path(i.e. we don't want hard code the image path)can you tell me the idea?   Please visit the following links: http 

JSP Servlet Questions

Sending images through java mail
Sending images through java mail  Am trying to develop greeting application that having images..... in one jsp page i displayed all images and by clicking one image the control go to mail sending page in that the image should add 

HTML Questions

HTML background images
HTML background images  How can I specify background images 

HTML Questions

how to space images in html code
how to space images in html code  how to space images in html code 

Java Technology Tutorials

HTML
a title tag name aligning Images.    Send E-mail...; Set Background Colors and Images in HTML The  background colors can... how to send email from HTML page.    Horizontal 

Java Mail

Introduction of Java Mail
.   Send HTML Mail with images This Example...; Send multipart mail using java mail This Example shows you how to send multipart mail using java mail. Multipart is like a container 

PHP Questions

Send email as html with embedded images as background
Send email as html with embedded images as background  Hi, I am developing a PHP mailing application. I have to send image in the email as attachment. Give me solution for sending image in the email data. Thanks 

HTML Questions

write a program for creating html page with images and 2 buttons
write a program for creating html page with images and 2 buttons  write a program for creating html page with images and 2 buttons 

JSP Servlet Questions

sending a mail - JSP-Servlet
sending a mail   I m writing a code for send mail in jsp,i sending a mail to specified receiver but if i attach an file and send a mail then i m... to convert from string to String[] here is whaString[] i have done //In html 

HTML Tutorial

Send E-mail in HTML
Send E-mail in HTML       The Tutorial describes you a code that help you to send Email... to send email from HTML page. In this page user can enter Name, Email -id 

JSP Interview Questions

mail
mail  how to send mail using jsp   Please visit the following links: JSP Send Mail Java Mail Tutorials 

Swing AWT

images

PHP

PHP E-Mail
person. Given example will illustrates the way we can send mail, in the current... a program to send mail, but it is not sufficient enough to send mail to another mail address, we need mail server and various other application to send a mail 

JavaMail Questions

mail
mail  I wrote a program to send mail using smtp. But there is an error message " could not connect to smtp.gmail.com port 465. what is the problem how can i solve it ...   Please visit the following link: Java Mail API 

JavaMail Questions

java mail send using setText()
); Here am using set Text() method to send mail content in html format. if i use... format is right. I want to use set Text() method to send mail in html format . any...java mail send using setText()  Hai , Am newly mail send portion 

HTML Tutorial

Set Background Colors and Images in HTML
Set Background Colors and Images in HTML... value into it in HTML Page. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrates to set a background color in HTML. In this Tutorial, the code describe you 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to send a mail - JSP-Servlet
how to send a mail  Dear sir, I am able to send a mail.But when a receiver gets a mail ,the matter will be shown in a single line . I am... . Regards Hr. But when a receiver got a this mail as a Dear Harini,U r bonus 

Web Development

E-Mail Marketing and Social Media
E-Mail Marketing and Social Media E-Mail Marketing and Social Media is here... and share messages, images etc.. There days Social Networking websites... Media for promoting their business. Earlier business were using E-Mail 

Hibernate Questions

Reply to the mail(import files error)
-to-the-mail(import-files-error).html Thanks...Reply to the mail(import files error)  Hi! Thank you. That error has gone and i have worked out an example, but its giving a null pointer exception 

HTML Questions

HTML code
HTML code  How do I keep people from stealing my source code and/or images 

HTML Tutorial

HTML Post Image
to insert images in html. For this we create a html page name image.htm. The code... HTML Post Image       The Tutorial illustrates an example, how to post image in HTML 

Open Source

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source MailWasher Server is an open-source, server-side junk mail filter package...; Webmail client, Mail server Innovating within the email server industry since 

WebSevices Questions

html - WebSevices
html  html Expert:Montu Sharma hello ,i have some problem in my... to show this message. and i want to run Microsoft Outlook's new mail message box... for it .please do some changes in my code and send me back. thank you. Calling 

JavaMail Questions

problem in viewing the mail's content using javamail
problem in viewing the mail's content using javamail  i'm using the following code to view a mail in a javamail application problem i'm facing... as if they are body of the mail. Secondly in some mails i'm getting the following Exception 

JSP Servlet Questions

Send forgot Password through mail - JSP-Servlet
is provided) Now my question is how do i send the password if admin click on forgot password and i need to send that password through mail after answering a few...Send forgot Password through mail   hello every one I am 

Struts Questions

How to upload multiple images in java(struts) using jsp?
How to upload multiple images in java(struts) using jsp?  I have jsp...; <html:form action ="/college.do"> <fieldset> <legend>COLLEGE INFORMATION :</legend> <pre> Gallery Images: <input type 

Struts Questions

How to upload multiple images in java(struts) using jsp?  I have jsp...; <html:form action ="/college.do"> <fieldset> <legend>COLLEGE INFORMATION :</legend> <pre> Gallery Images: <input type 

Struts Questions

Struts Questions

DMCA.com