Home Discussion Discuss: HTML Button Size

• reducing the height of the buttonLohith December 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Hi.. I have created a button <input type="button" value="back" onclick="goBack()"/> but the height of the button by default it has.. i want to reduce the height of the button which has default height...

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

how to set size of button,textfield.
how to set size of button,textfield.  how we set size of button textfield etc and reduce problem when click maximize button the text or textfield get... maximize button not effect on text or button to their of size the set on the prefered 

JavaScript Questions

DOJO+Creating button of same size.
DOJO+Creating button of same size.  I am trying to create two buttons in DOJO of equal size. But the size of the buttons varies depending upon the name of the button that will get displayed. I tried by giving a class atribute 

Swing AWT

how to increas size of button (especially width)
how to increas size of button (especially width)  how to increas size of button (especially width)and height Thanks in advance 

HTML Tutorial

Button Size HTML
HTML Button Size can be changed according to programmer use. HTML button submits HTML page. In the following example we will learn how to change the size of a HTML button. First we create a HTML page. Then we display a HTML Button 

HTML Tutorial

HTML Button Size
HTML Button Size       Button in HTML is used to submit HTML page. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from HTML Button size. In this Tutorial we 

Swing AWT

dialog box size allignment
dialog box size allignment  actually i have 1 button,when clicked on it has to show dialog box containing 14 rows and 3 columns(jtextfield and jlables). i added action listener.is it working fine.but when i resized the dialog 

Programming Tutorials

Set the size of visual component in Flex4
for the related visual component. For example you can set size for button...; height="100" title="Set Size for Button Example">...Set the size of visual component in Flex4: Flex 4 provide mechanism to set 

Programming Tutorials

UIButton Image Size
UIButton Image Size In this example we are going to discuss about how to set image size and setting image as a UIButton background. We are doing... viewDidLoad]; //Create a button UIButton *myButton = [UIButton buttonWithType 

Java Beginners

resize image with the change in size of jpanel.. - Java Beginners
resize image with the change in size of jpanel..  hi.. i am try...,but the of image do not changes if the size of jframe or jpanel changes. if there is any... button = new JButton("Rose"); panel.add( button ); scrollPane = new JScrollPane 

General

JavaScript array size
you in understanding JavaScript array Size. The code shows you a HTML Page  Array  Length, The HTML Page include the name ,text field and a insert... JavaScript array size      

HTML Questions

changing selection color of

Programming Tutorials

How to draw a web button, draw a web button, web button
How to draw a web button       Be ready to learn a simple technique to draw a web button, if you are not able to make a web button follow every steps that are give in this example 

Java Server Faces Questions

Button
Button  How to use image for button in JSF 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a dollar button, design a dollar button, a dollar button
How to design a dollar button       Here, I am going to draw a dollar button by using this tutorial. New File: Take a new file as appropriate size. Draw a circle: Choose 

Programming Tutorials

Button in Flex4
or disabled. The button size ranges between minimum 21*21pixels to 10000*10000...Button in Flex 4: The rectangular button is usually used by the Button... is the default label of this button.Whenever the select the control button to perform 

JSP Servlet Questions

Submit button to MySQL database?
Submit button to MySQL database?  Need help linking html code..." content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title>Insert title here</title> </head> <body> <p> <font size="10">Dealer 

JSP Servlet Questions

Submit button to MySQL database?
Submit button to MySQL database?  Need help linking html code..." content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title>Insert title here</title> </head> <body> <p> <font size="10">Dealer 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

button
button  can i give multiple commands on click of a button? if yes how can i do that?? multiple commands can we retriving dat from database, capturing data, moving to next page.. etc 

JDBC Questions

button
button  can i give multiple commands on click of a button? if yes how can i do that?? multiple commands can be retriving dat from database, capturing data, moving to next page.. etc 

Tutorials

Button with Image
Button with iPhone Image In the given Iphone SDK tutorial, we are creating a button with iPhone image on it. There is nothing in adding Images of Iphone... toolbar...lets find out the steps. Steps of adding image on Button into iPhone 

Java Beginners

Size of commarea
Size of commarea  hii, What is the size of commarea?   hello, Default size of commarea is 65k 

jQuery

jQuery Button
required for the button animation , font size, border width etc for the button...What is JQuery Button ? A button is a user interface that provides the user... etc. Getting Started with jQuery Animated Button: In jQuery we can make buttons 

Programming Tutorials

jQuery UI Widget : Button
;/head> <body style="font-size:62.5%;"> <button>Button... jQuery UI Widget : Button       jQuery UI Widget : Button Button enhances 

General

Radio Button in Java
Radio Button in Java       Radio Button is a circular button on web page that can be selected by the user. The AWT  Widget used to create a radio button is Checkbox 

JavaScript Questions

popup window checkbox and sbumit button
the submit button. I am unable to get the check box values... need help...' size='2'><form>"; message+="<input type='checkbox' name...] + " "; } } message="<input type='button' name 

Programming Tutorials

How to make animated web button, make animated web button, animated web button
take a new file as button size. Draw a circle: Choose "f253f4" color... How to make animated web button       This is a web button animation example, it is a very simple 

Flex Questions

Size in FLex
Size in FLex  Hi..... What is the difference between width, explicitWidth, measuredMinWidth, measuredWidth, and percentWidth? please tell me about that difference Thanks 

Flex Questions

Size in FLex
Size in FLex  Hi... I just want to know about... What happens in measure()? measuredHeight, measuredWidth, measuredMinHeight, measuredMinWidth are set. please give me an example with description... Thanks 

Tutorials

iPhone Button Click Sound
iPhone Button Click Sound In this series of iPhone button tutorial, we... on clicking the button in iPhone SDK. For the audio we are going to use... the sound. In my application i am using a button to give the action to play 

Java Code Examples

Create Round Button in Java swing
Create Round Button in Java swing In this tutorial, we are going to create a button of round shape. Java2D APIs and Java Swing make it easy to implement...) { super(label); Dimension size = getPreferredSize(); size.width 

DMCA.com