Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Framework Questions

administrator login form
administrator login form   Hi iam using struts frame work backend as oracle .i want code for administrator login form thanks in advance 

Jobs

JBoss Administrator
JBoss Administrator      ...; We are looking for JBoss Administrator to manage the JBoss based...; Experience: 1- 6 Years  Keywords: Administration , Administrator 

Jobs

Linux Administrator
Linux Administrator       Position Vacant: Linux Administrator Job Description  We are looking for Linux Administrator to manage Linux and Unix servers 

MySQL

MySQL Administrator
MySQL Administrator       MySQL Administrator MySQL Administrator is a powerful visual administration... MySQL Administrator you will be able to: *View screenshot Achieve higher 

Jobs

Web Logic Administrator
Web Logic Administrator       Position Vacant: Web Logic Administrator Job...; Reference ID: Web Logic Administrator 

Programming Tutorials

From a list of responsibilities, identify which belong to the application assembler, bean provider, deployer, container provider, or system administrator.
, container provider, or system administrator. Prev Chapter 14. ..., bean provider, deployer, container provider, or system administrator.... The system administrator tells the application server where to find 

Programming Tutorials

Given a list of responsibilities, identify which belong to the deployer, bean provider, application assembler, container provider, system administrator, or any combination.
administrator, or any combination. Prev Chapter 13. ..., application assembler, container provider, system administrator, or any 

MySQL

MySQL Create Database
Query Browser and MySQL Administrator, enabling the visual creation... be accessed from MySQL Administrator through the Catalogs screen. Once you have... MySQL Create Database       MySQL 

JSP Servlet Questions

user log in according to their role
user log in according to their role  i want a jsp code for different users log in to different pages according to their role.example normal user and administrator. normal user for user page and administrator for admin page 

JSP Servlet Questions

user log in according to their role
user log in according to their role  i want a jsp code for different users log in to different pages according to their role.example normal user and administrator. normal user for user page and administrator for admin page 

JDBC Questions

MySQL restore function in java - JDBC
MySQL restore function in java  I would like to import to a database .sql file. It is possible with the use of mysql administrator, however I would like to do the same with the use of java.Is it possible?If yes, how to do 

JSP Servlet Questions

Railway reservation
). The administrator can modify the train details. Administrator can produce the list 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to generate PDF file using JSP with net beans
: Compiling 1 source file to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents...\Administrator\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\WebApplication1\build\generated\src\org... com.lowagie.text.*; C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents 

JDBC Questions

Uploading a software and displaying it on the jsp page
Uploading a software and displaying it on the jsp page  I have a Downloads page in my website, I want it to display the name of softwares as soon as it is uploaded in the backend by the administrator. And the admin may be a non 

Development process Questions

Java
Java  When i am downloading from ur website it throes the error like Failed to load Main-class manifeast attribute from C:\Documents and settings\Administrator\mydocuments\download\mysql-connector-java-5.0.5(1).jar 

Security Questions

network security analyzer
network security analyzer  i want a prog which runs on a firewall machine and continuously checks the firewall log file for any attack, if it detects any attack the prog should send a warning to the administrator in the form 

Java Beginners

java servlet code - Java Beginners
java servlet code  hi, this is vinay Iam doing a project using administrator and user modules in on-line examination system, i need how to prepare a question paper with multiple choice questions and connect to oracle please send 

Java Server Faces Questions

how to allow or stop using internet - Java Server Faces Questions
how to allow or stop using internet  hello this is my first qusetion I am developing a cybercafe management tool in java,the problem is how to allow or stop the users of cafe using internet by the administrator on other 

JSP Servlet Questions

java - JSP-Servlet
java  C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\WebApplication5\nbproject\build-impl.xml:800: Unable to delete file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\WebApplication5 

Struts Questions

Struts - Struts
Hello + USERNAME and it should also display if name is administrator then it should display administrator in bold color and if another then italic font 

Java Beginners

Class Path - Java Beginners
...; there u can type the path both in user variables for administrator   Hi... for administrator and in system variables also.Hope ur 'll b solved by this.thanq 

Java Beginners

generate java code and html code - Java Beginners
the administrator wil be presented with a menu....if the login is unseccesfull..., current location(cabinet1, cabinet 2 etc) c)administrator should be able to enter 

Java Beginners

reg : the want of source code
-that can be Modified Administrator.(Admin Login) MBA,MCA,MCOM 5) Fees Structure 6 

JDBC Questions

Save the input data until user get changed
know how to change the fine amount and store for a day by the ADMINISTRATOR 

JDBC Questions

JDBC Questions

JSP Servlet Questions

Pyramid Multiplex Online movie ticket booking
. As it is currently getting extended to include more theatres, Multiplex administrator should be able to add more theatres in the software. Administrator should be able..., language, opening date, closing date. Administrator needs to be able to modify 

JSP Servlet Questions

Insert specific fields into table dynamically for each row.
Insert specific fields into table dynamically for each row.  There is a table containing 20 fields and 2 of those are empty. The administrator will enter those details in a webpage. So that the field values will insert 

JSP Servlet Questions

source code - JSP-Servlet
source code  i want source code for my project online examination it includes two modules user and administrator so if user want to write exam first he register his details and then select the topics on which he want to write 

Java Interview Questions

String Mirror in Java
).... ![alt text][1] [1]: http://C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents 

DMCA.com