Home Discussion Discuss: What is Java Servlets?

• javasakthivel June 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM

i need proper information about java and oracle

• JavaAtul June 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM

What is Servlet? Why r we used?

• collegewasim June 11, 2011 at 9:14 PM

i know abbout full details to herbernate????

• Framwork-Spring,HibernateLizy July 1, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Kindly explain me about framwork struts,Spring,hibernate,ORM Tools,Jsp,servlets,Ajax,Java Script

• sql releted informationakshay July 4, 2011 at 11:35 AM

i want all the important question of sql with the demonstration please help me out on my e mail id and also the interview releted question of sql server 2005

• javaRamya August 29, 2011 at 9:42 AM

good

• setvletskumar February 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM

all

• servlets note vikram February 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM

this is the servlet basic informationd

• GoodJitender Mehta February 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Servlet for a beginner is explained very smooth and easy understandable. what's the signature/syntax of Servlet program?

• j2ee begginer level learningjigar February 21, 2012 at 7:40 PM

sir,i am a begginer,i have made a form with 2 textbox and a "submit" button...after dat entering values submit button is pressed then it should goes to success page...in dat page it shud display that values...!

• servletssatyanarayana March 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

nice answer i can understand

• javaragh April 20, 2012 at 9:48 PM

difference between rmi and servlet

• question..KRISHNAKUMAR June 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM

what is the different between applet and servlet????????????

• servletpraveen June 23, 2012 at 1:42 PM

what is servlet,

• checkdeepak July 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM

ert java values('1',' <h2>Java Interview Questions</h2> <br> With the notable increase in jobs that involve extensive use of Java it certainly is worth devoting an entire section to this programming language. Of course, this is not a complete and thorough guide to Java, so some basic knowledge of Java is assumed. Whatâ??s being presented here are some salient questions that cover a broad range of topics in Java. <br><br> Unless you are interviewing for a position that involves extensive use of Java, you generally wonâ??t be asked Java-related questions. But if you know that the position requires at least some Java skills, you will definitely want to read this section. <br> <br> <br><br><br>') ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- insert java values(2,' <h2>In Java, how does System.out.println() work?</h2> <br> This question is an excellent example of how just some very basic knowledge of Java can lead you to the correct answer. Most interviewers would not expect you to know the answer to do this right away â?? but would like to see how you think and arrive at an answer.Marcus Aurelius once said: "Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature?". This problem is an excellent example of how that sort of thinking can help one arrive at an answer with only some basic Java knowledge. <br><br> Unless you are iWith that in mind, letâ??s break this down, starting with the dot operator. In Java, the dot operator can only be used to call methods and variables so we know that â??outâ?? must be either a method or a variable. Now, how do we categorize â??outâ??? Since println() is clearly a method, and its called using â??outâ??, then we know that â??outâ?? can not possibly be a method because it doesnâ??t make sense to have one method invoke another method with the dot operator in Java. This means â??outâ?? must be a variable. <br> <br>

• hhkrish July 23, 2012 at 7:20 PM

thanku

• javaVipin kumar September 5, 2012 at 7:40 AM

vipin

• GoodEveningharanadh September 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM

howmuch time is set to HttpSession Object?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
DMCA.com