Home Discussion Discuss: J2ME Draw String

• EXCEPTION???mnvoh April 3, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Nice tutorial, simple and clean. But I have a frigging problem with the drawString function. I can fill a rect, set color, set font, but when I wanna drawString, it just throws a IllegalArgumentException. Do you have any idea what the problem is??? Thanks

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Java draw triangle draw method?
Java draw triangle draw method?  hi how would i construct the draw method for an triangle using the 'public void draw (graphics g ) method? im... a rectangle and this works for a rectangle: public void draw(Graphics g 

J2ME

Draw String Using Canvas
Draw String Using Canvas       This example is used to draw string on different location which is shown in figure. The given code is used to show, how to draw string at different 

Java Beginners

draw this pattern of swastic.
draw this pattern of swastic.  last time i had asked swastic pattern... { public static void main(String[] args) { int i; int j; int k; for(i...(" "); }}} please draw this pattern with explation i.e for understand loop 

Java Beginners

draw this pattern of swastic.
draw this pattern of swastic.  last time i had asked swastic pattern... { public static void main(String[] args) { int i; int j; int k; for(i=1...(" "); }}} please draw this pattern with explation i.e for understand loop 

Java Beginners

Draw a diamond - Java Beginners
Draw a diamond  I want to draw a diamond shapein java using (*) in 9... Scanner console=new Scanner(System.in); public static void main(String[]args... console=new Scanner(System.in); public static void main(String[]args) { int 

Java Beginners

Canvas won't draw on composite (SWT)
Canvas won't draw on composite (SWT)  I can't get a canvas to draw... but the canvas won't draw the image. Please help me and bare with me because I'm new to java. The relevant code is below. public static void main(String[] args 

J2ME

J2ME Draw String
J2ME Draw String      ... on the screen. Here in this example, we are going to show the string in J2ME. For that we... class to draw the string. Given methods are used to set the actual layout 

SWT

Draw a Flowchart
Draw a Flowchart       This section illustrates you how to draw a Flowchart to compute the sum of first 50 natural numbers. To draw a flowchart, we have used 

General

Draw Grids
Draw Grids       This section illustrates you how to draw grids. To draw the grids, we have...;void main(String[] args) {   new DrawGrids(" 

SWT

Draw Calendar in SWT
Draw Calendar in SWT       This section illustrates you how to draw  a calendar in SWT, showing current...; }   public static void main(String[] args 

JSP Tutorials

Draw Statistical chart in jsp
Draw Statistical chart in jsp       This section illustrates you how to draw statistical chart in jsp by getting values from database.. To draw a bar chart, we have 

Java Beginners

how to draw a table on jframe in java - Java Beginners
how to draw a table on jframe in java  how to draw a table on jframe in java?  Hi friend, import java.awt.*; import... void main(String args[]) { Object rows[][] = { { "Amar", "MCA" }, { "vinod 

General

Draw text like a curve
Draw text like a curve       This section illustrates you how to draw the text like a curve. To draw the text, we have used the Font class which represents the font 

General

Draw Pie Chart
Draw Pie Chart       This Java Pie Chart example is going to show you how to draw Pie... to draw the circle shape.  Following code draws the leading edge of pie 

Java Code Examples

Java Swing: Draw rectangle on mouse click
Java Swing: Draw rectangle on mouse click In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw a rectangle on mouse click. Sometimes, there is a need of mouse clicks.... In the given example, we are going to draw a rectangle by clicking the mouse 

General

Use Alpha values to draw in Layers
Use Alpha values to draw in Layers   ... values to the draw the specific shape in layers. An alpha object produces the alpha...;static void main(String[] args) {   new  

J2ME

Draw Font Using Canvas Example
Draw Font Using Canvas Example       This example is used to draw the different types of font using... isUnderlined() boolean stringWidth(String str 

Java Beginners

Draw Line
Draw Line  sir i want to draw a moving line in j2me.That line should also show arrow in moving direction. How can we do so 

Java Beginners

how can i draw a table using applet or swings - Java Beginners
how can i draw a table using applet or swings  Hi RoseIndia...*; public class CreateTable extends JFrame{ public static void main(String []args..."); Scanner scan = new Scanner (System.in); String [] st=new 

General

Draw a Mandelbrot
Draw a Mandelbrot       In this section, you will studied how to draw a Mandelbrot... magnification. We are providing you an example to draw a Mandelbrot. In the given 

General

Display the Shadow of the string
Display the Shadow of the string   ... of the specified string. To display the shadow, we have used the class GradientPaint to draw a box. The g.setStroke(new BasicStroke(15)) draw the wide lines 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

draw chart in web application
draw chart in web application  how to draw bar chat from the record store in database? i.e. draw the bar chart according to selected record 

General

Draw Polygon in Graphics
Draw Polygon in Graphics       In this section, you will learn how to draw a polygon... segments. To draw a polygon, we have used the Polygon class.       

Java Beginners

Lottery Draw - Java Beginners
Java lottery program  Please send me an example for the Lottery Draw application in Java.Thanks in advance 

General

Draw different curves with QuadCurve2D
Draw different curves with QuadCurve2D       This section illustrates you how to draw different...;main(String[] args){   JFrame frame = new  

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to draw a television
How to draw a television Try to draw a television... Shape: First draw a Rectangle shape with black color by using Rectangle tool (U...; color and rounded rectangle tool (U key) to draw a rounded rectangle shape 

Programming Tutorials

How to draw globe, draw globe, globe
How to draw globe      .... New File: Start by taking a new document. Draw Circle: Choose any color and Ellipse Tool (U key) to draw a circle as given below. World Map: Capture a world map 

JSP Servlet Questions

Dynamic Line draw in JSp
Dynamic Line draw in JSp  In my application. I have one source selected from listbox and multiple targets selected from checkboxes. After submitting "next" button it should give me multiple lines drw from one source to respective 

Programming Tutorials

How to draw a house, draw a house, a house
How to draw a house       Use this example to draw a house in the photoshop, it has been...; color and Rectangle tool (U key) to draw a rectangle shape like a window. Go 

Java Magazine Questions

STRING.....
STRING.....  plzz sent me d code for counting vowels in a string... gui programme 

DMCA.com