Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
HTML Tutorial

HTML Post Image
HTML Post Image       The Tutorial illustrates an example, how to post image in HTML page. In this Tutorial, the code describe you html page that shows you how 

PHP Questions

post method in PHP  Write an example of the post method in PHP to send the data to another page or simply update the database.   in post values in the url will be hidden   in post   post 

PHP Questions

post  what is post   vxvxcvxcv   Please visit the following link: Post in PHP 

JSP Tutorials

Post Method of the Form In JSP
Post Method of the Form In JSP   ... of the post method of the form in JSP. The HTTP post method sends data to the server from the HTML form elements. This method does not show the value of elements 

PHP Questions

post get
post get  what is post and get 

PHP Questions

post data
post data  what is PHP 

Ajax Questions

post get
post get  what is ajax 

PHP Questions

POST or GET
POST or GET  hello, Which will execute faster on php POST or GET?   hii, The POST metod is much more faster then GET ..because in GET... more execution time for processing.In the POST method no information is given 

PHP Questions

get and post
get and post  what is php and get   PHP get and post method 

Java Beginners

css for sidebar border and newer and oder post - Java Beginners
-style-image: none; margin-bottom: 15px; border: 6px solid #000000...; border: none; } .post { border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; } .clear 

XML Questions

To delete post
To delete post  How can I delete my old post answer. I've posted 2 same answers by mistake 

Java Beginners

java rotate image
java rotate image   How to rotate image to 90 and 180. can you please post an example to rotate image 

Ajax Questions

post back
post back  I am developing a C# asp.net application. I have a webform which contains 2 dropdowns and a textbox with type="password". On "SelectedIndexChanged" event of the first dropdown, there is a postback, in order to fill 

PHP Questions

displaying image
displaying image  how to upload image and retrieve it form database mysql in php?   Here is an example of uploading image using php. 1)form.html: <form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="upload.php 

PHP Questions

HTTP Post PHP
HTTP Post PHP  HTTP post method example in PHP 

PHP Questions

php form post to mysql
php form post to mysql  How to post data into mysql database from the PHP post data form 

Programming Tutorials

Form Post

Programming Tutorials

post servlet

PHP Questions

post ,get data in the database
post ,get data in the database  post ,get data in the database  Please visit the following links: PHP get post data PHP Tutorials 

PHP Questions

post function php
post function php  when should i use post function in PHP 

PHP Questions

PHP Pass Post Data
PHP Pass Post Data  How to pass POST data to the PHP-CGI 

JSP Servlet Questions

Unable to store the image into database
of image. I have debug the JSP program and found that HTML form pass only image... ###################################### CREATE TABLE IMAGEMAIN(ID INTEGER,IMAGE BLOB) ; ################## HTML Form...Unable to store the image into database  Hello, I have created below 

Development process Questions

jquery post data error
jquery post data error  getting post data error in JQuery ..any idea why?   Please visit the following link: JQuery Post Data 

Ajax Questions

Ajax post example
Ajax post example  Hi, I am looking for ajax post example. Thanks   Hi, You can use jQuery to jQuery Post Data. Thanks 

PHP Questions

GET and POST methods
GET and POST methods   What are the differences between GET and POST methods in form submitting, give the case where we can use GET and we can use POST methods 

Java Beginners

infix to post fix convertion
infix to post fix convertion  a+(bc-(d/e^f))*h 

PHP Questions

HTTP_POST_VARS is deprecated
HTTP_POST_VARS is deprecated  HTTPPOSTVARS is deprecated. Which function to be used? Thanks   Hi, You should use: $id=$_GET["id"]; or $id=$_POST["id"]; thanks 

Java Beginners

Image writing over URLConnection
Image writing over URLConnection  Hello, I am trying to write an image over an HttpURLConnection. I know how to write text but I am having real problems trying to write an image I have succeeded in writing to the local HD using 

JSP Interview Questions

Difference between GET and POST
Difference between GET and POST   Difference between GET and POST ?   The difference between a GET and a POST is the way data... this: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp?para1=paraValue With a POST, this information 

PHP Tutorial

The $_POST Function
to use POST method : Example : <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML...The $_POST Function The $_POST function in PHP is used to gather data of form submit with method="post". When you send data using POST method 

DMCA.com