Home Discussion Discuss: Create Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) File

• Tag Library Descriptor Problemjailall November 24, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Im using Netbeans ver. 7.0.1 but im having a problem creating tag library descriptors for my enterprise application. The error says "File name not valid" in the WEB-INF folder.

• About TLD CreationArunava Chatterjee July 11, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Show the creation of TLD file with its implementation in struts2 framework which can handle database.It is good but I need better. Waiting for reply from your side.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Create Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) File
Create Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) File  ... library descriptor file (TLD file) is used to describe the tag extensions and relate..., we learn how to create library descriptor file in your project. Developers can 

Java Beginners

tag library descriptor
tag library descriptor  i need types of tld ,uses of tld and example program for tag library descriptor 

Struts Questions

Cannot find tag library descriptor
Cannot find tag library descriptor  Cannot find tag library descriptor...? How to resolve in struts in eclipse 

JSP Tutorials

What is a Tag Library in JSP
Library Descriptor) file which is with the ".tld" extension. This attribute must have the value as Tag Library Descriptor (TLD). Some absolute URIs... What is a Tag Library in JSP    

JSP Interview Questions

About tld files - JSP-Interview Questions
About tld files  What are tag library descriptor files & what..., the tags in a tag library descriptor (TLD). For more information,visit the following... and about each tag contained in the library. These files are used by a web container 

JSP Servlet Questions

Error !!! Can not find the tag library descriptor for "/WEB-INF/tlds/template.tld"
Error !!! Can not find the tag library descriptor for "/WEB-INF/tlds/template.tld"   I am not able to fix this problem. I tried different jar files, but no luck. Is there anything else apart from adding jar files that i can try 

JSP Servlet Questions

Custom JSP TLD file - JSP-Servlet
Custom JSP TLD file  How can i create a custom tag in jsp for Counter,which count(Number of times) user visited the site. Please tell me step by step process do i need to create any java file for it,THANKS IN ADVANCE   

JSP Servlet Questions

.class and .tld
.class and .tld  how to create .class and .tld file 

Struts Questions

how to create own tld and use it in jspx file
how to create own tld and use it in jspx file  I wanted to add fmt as own tag and internationalize add.title=Add. please help me solve the problem. <!-- Document : add Created on : Mar 4, 2012, 7:00:38 PM 

Struts Questions

how to create own tld and use it in jspx file
how to create own tld and use it in jspx file  I wanted to add fmt as own tag and internationalize add.title=Add. please help me solve the problem. <!-- Document : add Created on : Mar 4, 2012, 7:00:38 PM 

JSP Tutorials

Tag Handler in JSP
library descriptor file and the tag handlers. With the help of this a JSP is able to use tags contained in the library within its page. The TLD file: TLD means tag library descriptor. It is a XML file that describes the library. The tld contains 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp tag - JSP-Servlet
(Tag Library Descriptor) file which is with the ".tld" extension. This attribute must have the value as Tag Library Descriptor (TLD). prefix... in a file that must have the ".tag" or the ".tld" extension. This is the used 

Servlet Interview Questions

Deployment descriptor
Deployment descriptor  What is deployment descriptor ?   A deployment descriptor is an Extensible Markup Language (XML) text-based file... application and each of its modules has its own deployment descriptor. For example 

Hibernate Questions

library
library  strong texthello what jar file need to these?: "import... org.hibernate.service.ServiceRegistryBuilder;" I search internet and I can't find jar file for these code: package...); } catch (Throwable ex) { System.err.println("Failed to create 

JSP Tutorials

Declaring Tag Libraries In JSP
Library Descriptor) files can be put in the tld folder inside the WEB-INF... the taglib directive by using the relative path of your customized tag file or TLD... whether in the tld folder or the tags folder. You can put all the tag files 

Spring Framework

Form Tag library configuration
In this section, you will learn about Spring form tag library and its configuration 

JSP Servlet Questions

Tag library - JSP-Servlet
Tag library  Hi, although i read a lot about tag library in jsp but it's not clear to me please tell me what is tag library and why it's use in struts. Please give me some simple example so that i can make my concept clear 

Ajax Questions

Attribute dojoType invalid for tag iterate according to TLD - Ajax
Attribute dojoType invalid for tag iterate according to TLD   Attribute dojoType invalid for tag iterate according to TLD what should i do if i want to implement it on previously developed Struts application 

General

Deployment Descriptor
Deployment Descriptor       A deployment descriptor or DD in short is a configuration file... Edition, a deployment descriptor contains information about a web application 

JSTL

Example of Flow Control Tags of JSTL Core Tag Library
Example of Flow Control Tags of JSTL Core Tag Library... to use core tag library of JSTL. URI for JSTL Core library is......   ... of Flow Control tags of JSTL Core tag library. We have also used tag <c:out> 

Programming Tutorials

EJB deployment descriptor
EJB deployment descriptor       Deployment descriptor is the file which tells the EJB server that which classes make.... it also indicates the behavior of one EJB with other. The deployment descriptor 

JSTL

Example of Variable Support Tags of JSTL Core Tag Library
Example of Variable Support Tags of JSTL Core Tag Library... to use core tag library of JSTL. uri for JSTL Core library is......   ... of JSTL Core tag library. We have also used tag <c:out> to show the variable 

Ajax

JSP Controls Tag Library
JSP Controls Tag Library       JSP Controls Tag Library provides the lifecycle for portlet-like JSP components. The Library does not require a portal engine or other central controller 

XML Questions

JSTL- xml tag library - XML
JSTL- xml tag library  i was trying to try jstl-xml tags examples that were given on your site on the following url "http://www.roseindia.net/jstl/jstlxmltags.shtml" but when i was tryin to run demo1.jsp the it was showing 

Ajax

The AJAX JSP Tag Library
The AJAX JSP Tag Library       The AJAX JSP Tag Library is a set of JSP tags that simplify the use of Asynchronous JavaScript and XML (AJAX) technology in JavaServer Pages. This tag 

JSP Servlet Questions

web.xml deployment descriptor - JSP-Servlet
the web.xml file to deploy our web applications that uses JSP, by using tomcat... ... default page.Now I am going to explain you the process to create web application, write hello world jsp file and then check on the tomcat server.Step 1:Stop 

Programming Tutorials

Display Current Date using JSP Custom(user define) Tag
steps:  Develop a tag handler or class file(.java) Develop the Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) file  Include the Tag Library in a JSP... Library Descriptor (TLD) file :  Now we need to describe the tag, so 

JSP-Tutorials

Change Background color using Custom Tag
file(.java) Develop the Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) file  ..._BODY;   } } Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) file :  Now we need to describe the tag, so create a file called Mytaglib.tld and place it under 

EJB Tools

EJB deployment descriptor
EJB deployment descriptor       Deployment descriptor is the file which tells the EJB server... descriptor is generally called as ejb-jar.xml and is in the directory META-INF 

JSTL

Use of tag of JSTL
Use of <x:if> tag of JSTL       In this section we will learn how to use <x:if> tag of Xml tag library of Jstl. This tag is used for selection of statements 

DMCA.com