Home Discussion Discuss: J2ME Audio Record

• thank yousarah July 4, 2011 at 11:33 AM

hello thank u . i use this code but this code dont run in sony ericsson .this run in nokia. plz help me i need run all cell phone. plz help me .it is very necessary. mail me thank a lot

• Speech recognition in J2MEJini January 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM

while running this program, the emulator suspends in "Is it OK to Record? " how can i run this program, and how can i convert this speech to text in J2ME. waiting 4 rply.

• audio recordingharsh February 21, 2012 at 12:08 PM

in Audio recording source code pls tell me why .jar file is not created pls tell me.

• How to run this code? zohra December 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Please any one tell me how to run this code? when I copy this code into drjava it shows me error on the packages and asked about "Player class" what should I do to make this code run successfully. Please tell me in detail

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

J2ME Audio Record
J2ME Audio Record       This example is used to record the audio sound  and play the recorded sound. In this example we are trying to capture the audio sound and encoded 

Java Beginners

Audio Level Meter
Audio Level Meter  Hello I'm new to programming and I'm trying to make a java application that will "hear" (not record necessarily) the sound...); } } private void playAudio() { try { byte audio[] = out.toByteArray 

Java Tips and Examples

Audio
low CPU usage. There are slightly different ways of playing audio from an applet and from an application. Where to learn about Java audio A good way to learn about audio is to read the "Sound" section of the Java Tutorial (see Other 

Java Beginners

Audio Processing
Audio Processing  Sir, I want implement an audio recognition system by using java.. Is it possible? and tell me the process... thank you 

Mobile Applications Questions

uploading audio file iphone
uploading audio file iphone  uploading audio file iphone 

Java Beginners

ffmpeg audio from video
ffmpeg audio from video  Hi, How to extract audio from a video file? Thanks 

Java Beginners

converter code for audio file
converter code for audio file  how can i convert a audio file to a another file format like mp3 

HTML Questions

audio file to play automatically
audio file to play automatically  I want to get an audio file to play automatically when someone visits my site 

HTML Questions

HTML audio tag
HTML audio tag  Hi, I have written a simple html page to play audio file, I m using audio tag as shown below: Your browser does not support the audio tag. when I open the page using Chrome, it works fine(plays audio 

HTML Questions

HTML5 audio reference
HTML5 audio reference  Hi, Tell me the best url to learn HTML5 audio tags with examples. Thanks   Hi, Learn how to use HTML5 audio tags to play the audio on web page. The HTML5 audio tag is used to play the video 

JavaMail Questions

audio video conferencing
audio video conferencing  how to develop a chat application in peer to peer setup 

Java Beginners

how to stop audio (mp3)
how to stop audio (mp3)   if(e.getActionCommand(). equals("Stop")){ player.stop(); } i am making an audio player in which i have to stop a song. on writing player.close() it pauses the song rather than 

JSP Servlet Questions

Broadcasting audio.. - JSP-Servlet
Broadcasting audio..  i am doing a project on Internet radio. I embeded windows media player,but doesnt know how to broadcast...i need to stream the audio. can anyone give a solution for this. Its very urgent 

Java Beginners

playing an audio file
playing an audio file  In playing an audio file we have to take one method getAudioClip(getCodeBase(), "TestSnd.wav") inside that getCodeBase... how to solve this problem and also tell me where i should pass my audio clip 

Java Beginners

Java how to stop audio
{ AudioInputStream audio = AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream(new File...(audio); clip.start(); } catch...); } I want that when i press the stop button in the gui, the audio stops 

PHP Questions

Edit the record.
Edit the record.  sir, I have a table consist of huge data.I have displayed that data.side of them there is an edit button which will edit... to previous edited row or edit the previous record of the previously edited 

PHP Questions

delete record
delete record  how to delete record using checkbox and button in php   We are providing you the jsp code that displays the database table data into the html table. Along each table row there is a checkbox consists 

HTML5

HTML5 audio loop, Use of loop attribute of audio tag in  HTML5.
HTML5 audio loop, Use of loop attribute of audio tag in  HTML5. Introduction:Loop attribute is used for reputation of audio or music. It repeats audio file again, until you do not click any controls. It supports only Boolean 

HTML5

HTML5 audio autoplay, Use of autoplay attribute in audio tag.
HTML5 audio autoplay, Use of autoplay attribute in audio tag. Introduction:The autoplay is an audio tag attribute. It is only supported by HTML5. When it is present in audio tag, the music file will begin itself. or After loading 

HTML5

HTML5  audio tag example, Use of audio tag  in HTML5.
HTML5  audio tag example, Use of audio tag  in HTML5. Introduction:In this section, you will see the use and implementation of audio tag in HTML5. The <audio> tag is used to add audio in web page or HTML page. When 

HTML5

HTML5 audio autobuffer, Use of autobuffer attribute in audio tag.
HTML5 audio autobuffer, Use of autobuffer attribute in audio tag. Introduction:The autobuffer attribute has Boolean value. It is available in audio tag... in audio tag file; music will start buffering automatically . Declaration 

Java Beginners

how to add audio clip in swings with event handling
how to add audio clip in swings with event handling  hello dear, i wanna to play audio clip in java program in JFrame in swings by event handling ,it should be like when i click on a button , audio clip should play , plz tell me 

JSP Servlet Questions

Jsp code for disabling record.
Jsp code for disabling record.  I want a Jsp and servlet code for the mentioned scenario. Q. A cross sign appears in front of each record, click to disable the record.System marks the record as disabled.The record 

PHP Questions

next and previous record in php
next and previous record in php  How to display next and previous records in PHP 

HTML5

HTML5 audio controls, Discuss the controls attribute of audio tag.
HTML5 audio controls, Discuss the controls attribute of audio tag. Introduction:The controls is attribute of audio. which is used for showing media player on browser. It supports only Boolean value. If it is present in audio tag 

Hibernate Questions

how to edit a record in hibernate?
how to edit a record in hibernate?  how to edit a record in hibernate?   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: Hibernate Tutorials Thanks   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: Hibernate 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Acess Record from database.
Acess Record from database.  How to access records from database and how to display it on view page, with the help of hibernate 

JSP Servlet Questions

retrieve record from table
retrieve record from table  Hi. I have a field in database named stages. its datatype is varchar(60). It contains values chennai,trichy,kanchipuram for a single record. I have to retrieve these data from the field table. Actually 

JDBC Questions

add record to database - JDBC
add record to database  How to create program in java that can save record in database ?  Hi friend, import java.io.*; import java.sql....); if(i!=0){ out.println("The record has been inserted 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Audio files,IDE - Design concepts & design patterns
Audio files,IDE  HI! Gurus.I am david.i am a new to Java.i need detailed explanation on how to Create Audio files using Java language.Also i need to know the things i can do with Netbeans 6.1 and JDK1.6.0. Can u also teach me 

DMCA.com