Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

J2ME Video Control Example
J2ME Video Control Example       This Application explain the use of Video Control. The work of video control is used to controls the display of video. In this example we 

Flex Questions

Video in flex
Video in flex  Hi........ I want to know What is the difference between streaming & progresive download? please give me an example for that.... Thanks in Advance 

Java-Tutorials

Java Programming video tutorial for beginners
Online Java programming tutorial video section designed specifically... these video sequentially a programmer can become an expert in Java. Learning... training video makes it easy, as they are able to see actually how to start 

PHP Questions

upload video using php
upload video using php  How to upload a video on MYSQL Server using PHP Code..? Can any one provide me an example 

Java Beginners

video
video   I need code for creating video chatting in a webpage.Can you send me the code related to that or API 

Java Beginners

j2me- forward a video - Java Beginners
j2me- forward a video  hi friends, i have play a video using J2ME. but, i have unable to forward a video. does anybody know about.../j2me/video-control-midlet.shtml Hope that it will be helpful for you. Thanks 

General

Video Player MIDlet Example
Video Player MIDlet Example       This example is all about how to play the MPEG files on your mobile device. To play the video file we have to import 

HTML5

HTML5 video poster image.
URL" > </video > Example of poster attribute in HTML5: Code...;body> <p><b>Example of poster attribute of video tag in HTML5.<...HTML5 video poster image. Introduction:The <video> tag supports many 

VoIP

VoIP Video
and sometimes video. One cool example is Sightspeed, a competitor to Skype... VoIP Video          VoIP MSN Adds with Video Calls Microsoft launched the latest 

HTML5

HTML5 video height width.
</video > Example of height and width attribute in HTML5: Code...HTML5 video height width. Introduction:The <video> tag use for embedding video in a web page. It has many attribute. But in this tutorial, we 

Programming Tutorials

ToggleButtonBar Control in Flex4
ToggleButtonBar control in Flex4: The ButtonBar control and the ToggleButtonBar control both are same. The ToggleButtonBar control is a MX component.... This control defines only single event itemClick event. In ToggleButtonBar 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to capture video and then how to store it in mobile memory
How to capture video and then how to store it in mobile memory  Hello there, I'm developing a mobile application where i'm capturing video from mobile camera and uploading it to my own video portal.. I'm trying many codes 

Applet Questions

how to record qvga video using j2me - Applet
how to record qvga video using j2me  hello if it is possible how i can record qvga video usin j2me?   Hi Friend, Please visit...-control-midlet.shtml Hope that the above links will be helpful for you 

Flex 4

AdvancedDataGrid Control in Flex4
AdvancedDataGrid control in Flex4: The AdvancedDataGrid control is same as a DataGrid control. It has a functionality of the standard DataGrid control. It provides the good control of data display and data formatting. You can provide 

Adobe Flex

Flex checkbox control example
Flex checkbox control example   ... checkbox control. Example is based on registration for online training courses... marking flex check boxes are created and for posting flex button control is used 

Mobile Applications Questions

J2ME -- Stream video from a udp server - MobileApplications
J2ME -- Stream video from a udp server  HI, I wanted to develope a mobile application in j2ME to stream video from a udp server by providing the Ip.....For example from the following url : udp://222.222.222.121:2211 

Programming Tutorials

VideoDisplay in Flex4
the video. The tag of this control is <mx:VideoDisplay>. Example... for live streaming. You can use VideoDisplay control for showing a video message...VideoDisplay Control in Flex4: The VideoDisplay control is used in both the MX 

HTML5

HTML5 video element, Implementation of <video> tag.
;        </video > Example of <...;body> <p><b>Example of video tag in HTML5.</b></p> <...HTML5 video element, Implementation of <video > tag. Introduction 

Flex Questions

Spark list control
Spark list control  Hi........ can you solve this prob How can spark list display the items in reverse order? please give me an example... it implements ICollectionView, like an ArrayCollection for example) and call 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Control Tags-If / Else If / Else
Control Tags-If / Else If / Else       In this section we are going to discuss the various control tags ( The Control Tags are used for flow control such as if, else and iterate.)  'If' tag could 

Programming Tutorials

VideoPlayer in Flex4
VideoPlayer control in Flex4: The VideoPlayer control is used for playing downloaded or streaming video. The VideoPlayer control supports multibit rate... the streamType attribute to live video streaming. The tag of VideoPlayer control is <s 

Adobe Flex

HorizontalList Control with Data Provider
in the previous example. HorizontalList control can be useful...HorizontalList Control with Data Provider       HorizontalList control displays item 

Programming Tutorials

HorizontalList Control in Flex4
property. The tag of this control is <mx:HorizontalList>. Example...HorizontalList control in Flex4: The HorizontalList control is a MX component. There is no spark component. The HorizontalList control displays the items 

Programming Tutorials

ProgressBar Control in Flex4
control is <mx:ProgressBar>. In this example when you click on run button...ProgressBar control in Flex4: The ProgressBar Control is a MX component. It has no Spark Component. The ProgressBar Control displays a loading progress 

Programming Tutorials

DateField control in Flex4
of DateField control is <MX:DateField>. Example: <?xml version...:Application> This is example for DateField control. Please choose a date...DateField control in flex4: The DateField control is a MX component. It has 

Programming Tutorials

DataGrid Control in Flex4
of DataGrid control is <mx:DataGrid>. Example: <?xml...DataGrid control in Flex4: The DataGrid control is a MX component. There is no spark component. DataGrid Control is like a Table in html. The DataGrid 

Java Technology Tutorials

Video Tutorial - Classes and Objects in Java
Video Tutorial on Classes and Objects in Java teaches you with example code In this video tutorial you will learn about Classes and Objects in Java. This video tutorial on Classess and Objects teaches you with an example code. You 

Flex 4

HLOCChart Control in Flex4
HLOCChart  control in Flex4: The HLOCChart Control is a MX Component. There is no Spark component. The HLOCChart Control represents financial data... to the chart control by using data provider property. You will use <mx 

Programming Tutorials

PieChart Control in Flex4
PieChart control in Flex4: The PieChart Control is a MX Component. There is no Spark component. The PieChart Control is a circular chart in which the wedges represent to the data value. You can provide the data to the chart control 

Programming Tutorials

PlotChart Control in Flex4
of PlotChart Control is <mx:PlotChart>. Example:strong> <...PlotChart control in Flex4: The PlotChart Control is a MX Component. There is no Spark component. The PlotChart Control represents the each data value 

DMCA.com