Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

J2ME Timer MIDlet Example
J2ME Timer MIDlet Example       This Example shows how to use of timer class. In this example we are using the Timer class to create the time of execution  of application 

J2ME

J2ME Timer Animation
J2ME Timer Animation       This application illustrates how to use the Timer class and implement it in the canvas class. In this Tutorial we have given you a good example 

Swing AWT

Timer - Swing AWT
Timer  How can I make a simple countdown timer in my GUI?  ... { ProgressMonitor progress; static int counter = 0; Timer timer...("Progress bar timer Demo"); setSize(250, 100); setDefaultCloseOperation 

JavaScript Questions

javascript timer countdown
a certain period of time. The above given example "javascript timer countdown" allows...javascript timer countdown  How to disable/enable the javascript timer countdown?   <!-- CSS Code --> #txt { border:none; font 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Clock Timer
JavaScript Clock Timer...; In this section, we are going to show you a clock timer using JavaScript. In the given example, we have created the instance of Date to show the time. Here we have 

General

Audio MIDlet Example
Audio MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to play audio songs in your mobile application by creating a MIDlet. In the application we have created 

J2ME-Tutorials

Immutable Image MIDlet Example
Immutable Image MIDlet Example       This is the immutable image example, which shows how to create a immutable image in MIDlet. In this example we are creating 

J2EE

Text MIDlet Example
Text MIDlet Example       With the help of text midlet example, we are going to show text using..., that are used in the example...  int width = getWidth 

J2EE

Creating Midlet Application For Login in J2ME
Creating MIDlet Application For Login in J2ME       This example show to create the MIDlet... TextField Ticker  In this example we will create a MIDlet 

Java-Tutorials

Scheduling a Timer Task
Scheduling a Timer Task       In this section, you can learn how to schedule a timer task to run at a certain time and repeatedly. There is an example given for the illustration 

General

Get Help MIDlet Example
Get Help MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to take help from any other text file which is stored in res folder in your midlet. In this example we are creating 

Java Beginners

j2me timer and timer task
j2me timer and timer task  have anyone idea to change a direction of bubble, according to changing time.   Please go through the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/timer-midlet.shtml http 

General

Media MIDlet Example
Media MIDlet Example       Creating more then one player in a MIDlet, Here we have... with object 'key' and object 'value' which maps the keys to value. In this example we 

Java Beginners

Timer and TimerTask
Timer and TimerTask  i have problem of java.lang.IllegalStateException: Task already scheduled or cancelled 

Java Beginners

Java timer
Java timer  Hi. I want to use a timer in one of my java projects... java.util.Timer; import java.util.TimerTask; public class ToDo { Timer timer; public ToDo ( int seconds ) { timer = new Timer 

J2ME

Date Field Midlet Example
Date Field MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to insert date field in your form. We...;extends MIDlet{   private Form form;   private  

J2ME

Rectangle Canvas MIDlet Example
Rectangle Canvas MIDlet Example       The example illustrates how to draw the different types of rectangle in J2ME. We have created CanvasRectangle class in this example 

J2ME

J2ME Icon MIDlet Example
J2ME Icon MIDlet Example       In this example we are going to create icon list of different... element and an array of image element. In the Icon MIDlet class we are creating 

J2ME

Graphics MIDlet Example
of graphics in J2ME we use MIDlet's. In the example we have created PacerCanvas class... Graphics MIDlet Example       This is the another graphic example, where we are going to draw 

General

Ring Tones MIDlet Example
Ring Tones MIDlet Example       In this example only two Ring Tones are created using Player class. Find the given methods that are used in player class 

J2EE

Arc MIDlet Example
Arc MIDlet Example       In the previous draw arc example, we have explained how to draw an arch on the screen. But in this example we are going to show how to draw arc 

J2ME-Tutorials

Co-ordinates MIDlet Example
Co-Ordinates MIDlet Example       In this example the CoordinatesCanvas class extends the Canvas...;javax.microedition.lcdui.*; public class Coordinates extends MIDlet 

J2ME

Line Canvas MIDlet Example
Line Canvas MIDlet Example       In this example, we are going to draw to different lines which cross...;Crossline extends MIDlet{   private Display display 

J2ME

Command Midlet Example
J2ME Button MIDlet       This example illustrates how to create command button in your form... SCREEN STOP For more, see the following example: If user select the 'BACK 

J2ME

Phone Book Midlet Example
J2ME Contact List       This Example goes to create a Phone Book MIDlet This example illustrates how to create your phone book. In this example we are taking three SCREEN 

J2ME

Check Box Midlet Example
J2ME CheckBox ChoiceGroup MIDlet       This example illustrates how to create check boxes in to your form. In this example we are creating a Form(" 

Java Beginners

Java Timer

J2EE

Text Field Midlet Example
Text Field MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to insert text field in your form. We are using here two TextField (name and company). We are taking both TextField 

Development process Questions

calculator midlet
calculator midlet  give me code calculator midlet in bluetooth application with j2me 

General

Video Player MIDlet Example
Video Player MIDlet Example       This example is all about how to play the MPEG files on your mobile device. To play the video file we have to import 

DMCA.com