Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

Custom Item in J2ME
Custom Item in J2ME       In J2ME applications, Custom Items can be created by programmers and they can also set their look and feel as these custom item have their own method 

J2ME

J2ME Item State Listener Example
J2ME Item State Listener Example   ... the ItemStateListener interface in the j2me midlet. The ItemStateListener interface.... The ItemStateListener interface having only one method that is: itemStateChanged(Item item 

J2ME

J2ME Image Item Example
J2ME Image Item Example       This application illustrates how to create the image and imageItem using Image and ImageItem class respectively. In this example we are going to create 

Blog

Sitemap J2ME Tutorial
Date To String | Appending Image into the J2ME Form | Custom Item in J2ME... in J2ME | Creating Volume Bar Using Gauge Class | Image Item Using Canvas...  | J2ME Item State Listener  | J2ME Image Example | J2ME Image Item 

J2ME

Appending Image into the J2ME Form
Appending Image into the J2ME Form       After adding item and string, now we are going to add image into the J2ME Form. The syntax of adding image is given below.. public int 

J2ME

J2ME Command Class
J2ME Command Class       In the given J2ME Command Class example, we have set the various...;exit and item to the Midlet. And also set the priority for it such as 1, 2 

Mobile Applications Questions

j2me exception - MobileApplications
j2me exception  hai while creating an image i am getting an exception in the below line: public ImageItemMIDlet(){ try... System.out.println(e); } imageItem = new ImageItem("This is the IMAGE_ITEM 

j2me
j2me  i need more points about j2me 

Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  how to compile and run j2me program at command prompt 

Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  why we extends class MIDlet in j2me application 

J2ME

List in J2ME
List in J2ME       J2ME Canvas List Example will explain you, how to create list of items... the selected item on the same screen. In the example you can see that we have 

Java Beginners

J2me image display - Java Beginners
J2me image display  How can i display a jpeg image in j2me  Hi Friend, Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/append-image.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/image-item-example.shtml 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

j2me
j2me  how to use keylistener in j2m 

JSP Servlet Questions

j2me
j2me  I need fifth sem MCA mobile computing lab programs using j2me. i m beginner for j2me and i want to know how to run j2me programs. pls help 

Java Magazine Questions

j2ME
j2ME  give a sample example for using key listener in j2ME for developing Symbian 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

J2ME
J2ME  Hi, what is the source code for Mortgage Calculator in J2ME for Developing Symbian 

J2ME
J2ME PROGRAM TO CONNECT WITH MS-ACCES  HI WRITE A J2ME PROGRAM TO CONNECT WITH MS-ACCESS.(CREATING DATABASE) THANKS 

Development process Questions

j2me
j2me  hi, in j2me does any click events for developing Symbian.? and How to add click event for dynamically generated button in j2me on Symbian OS 

Java Beginners

J2me
J2me  How to run j2me program in Wireless tool kit   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: J2ME Tutorials Thanks 

J2ME
J2ME  Dear Sir, Am beginner of j2me am asking so many times but still now i didn't get a reply for you...I want source code to scan a image and upload to server in j2me also QR Code decoding in j2me thanks and regards 

J2ME
J2ME  how to create table using four field in RMS 

Java Beginners

J2ME
J2ME  WHEN WILL repaint() of CustomItem will call automatically 

j2me
j2me  Hi, how can add image in forms but using lick a button. does not using canvas in j2me for Symbian development 

j2me
j2me  hi, i'm working emulator in j2me language, for Symbian OS (Nokia) development. then, what are the click events in this for developing the application.? Thank you 

j2me
j2me  hi, how to use LWUIT in emulator J2me for Symbian OS? and also how to install in emulator, did worked 

Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  hey i m doing a project can i create message reader using j2me in nokia phone?? pls give me source code or hint 

Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  in j2me i want to know how to acess third form from the second form.... so need a program for example with more thaan three form 

Java Interview Questions

J2ME
J2ME  how to use form and canvas is same screen in J2ME   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/CanvasForm.shtml Thanks 

Java Beginners

J2ME
J2ME  how to accept time in textField using constraints in case of J2ME   Hello Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/date-field.shtml Thanks 

J2ME
J2ME  hi i am just stared j2me learning. can you please tell me how to put radio button and textFiled at same row 

DMCA.com