Home Discussion Discuss: JDBC-Odbc Connectivity

• queryAnmol Singh June 26, 2013 at 2:20 PM

sir is it true that in odbc all database venders gave thier implementation class to communicate with particular database if it is wrong then tell me the exact logic

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC Questions

connectivity

JDBC Questions

connectivity

Java Beginners

connectivity

HTML Questions

database connectivity
database connectivity  how to create database connectivity between HTML and sql server2005 

Java Beginners

database connectivity
database connectivity  describe java program steps in order to get connectivity to database along with example 

PHP Questions

connectivity with php
connectivity with php  i have make one html form and doing connectivity with php database but when i click on submit button on html form display all coding in php form about connectivity instead of adding data, i used in html 

Java Beginners

java connectivity
java connectivity  hi........ Can u help me to do connectivity between java and weka??????? weka is a data mining tool which allows to do prediction, classification etc.... i want to do connectivity between weka and java can u 

Java Beginners

connectivity problem
connectivity problem  i am facing error in Class.for name statement... connectivity still i am facing this error* ================================oracle connectivity program============================ import java.sql.*; import 

Java Beginners

Java connectivity with MySQL
Java connectivity with MySQL  Java connectivity with MySQL 

PHP Questions

connectivity with mysql
connectivity with mysql  if this code of roseindia doesnt work,then what to do..cant connect with my sql http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/php/phpdatabase/Check-PHP-MySQL-Connectivity.html   Please visit the following 

Java Beginners

connectivity with access
connectivity with access  how to connect with data base with access sheet. in my application form there is two JTextArea and Two JComboBox.   Is this Access database or excel sheet. Do you want to display the values 

JDBC Questions

JDBC CONNECTIVITY
file in environment variable.   Java Mysql connectivity Other JDBC...JDBC CONNECTIVITY  How do i connect my database to java. I have the connector file and i place it in lib of jdk folder and installed the jdbc driver 

Java Beginners

connectivity step
connectivity step  sir.pls give me step one by one for connect...*; import oracle.sql.*; 2) Load and Register the JDBC driver... = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:oci8: @oracle.world", "root", "root"); where 

JDBC Questions

JDBC CONNECTIVITY
connectivity Other JDBC Tutorials...JDBC CONNECTIVITY  import java.sql.Connection; import..."); con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/abhi 

Hibernate Questions

in connectivity - Hibernate
insertted  Hi friend, This is connectivity and hibernate configuration code com.mysql.jdbc.Driver jdbc:mysql://localhost 

EJB Questions

DB connectivity - EJB
DB connectivity  DB connectivity 

Java Beginners

java connectivity

Struts Questions

database connectivity

Hibernate Questions

about connectivity

JDBC Questions

database connectivity
"); con= DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:odbc//localhost:3306/example","root... links: http://www.roseindia.net/jdbc/jdbcconnectivity.shtml http...("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql 

JDBC Questions

oracle connectivity
oracle connectivity  con=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl","hr","hr"); i have error on above line when i tried...=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl","hr","hr 

JDBC Questions

Database Connectivity

Java Beginners

jdbc connectivity
=e.getActionCommand(); String check; String str="jdbc:odbc:dsn1...jdbc connectivity  import java.awt.event.ActionEvent; import java.awt.event.ActionListener; import java.sql.*; public class NewJFramefin extends 

Java Beginners

router connectivity

SQL Question

db connectivity

JUNIT Questions

connectivity - JUNIT

JDBC Questions

connectivity - JDBC
driver for JDBC and set in the Tomcat/lib folder and if any more problem give full..., Please check the jar file for Connection driver for JDBC and set in the Tomcat 

JDBC Questions

connectivity - JDBC
connectivity  How can we connect sql server using Java   Hi Friend, By using JDBC drivers, you can connect SQL server with java. Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/jdbc/jdbc.shtml 

Java Beginners

sql connectivity through java
sql connectivity through java  i want an example for java db through sql connection. Thanks in advance 

Java Beginners

Validate telnet connectivity
Validate telnet connectivity  How to validate telnet connectivity in my java code 

DMCA.com