Home Discussion Discuss: JDBC Insert Record

• Insert in databse using gui TextFieldALI SHER June 5, 2011 at 5:00 AM

String t1=txt1.getText(); String t2=txt2.getText(); s.execute("insert into hello values(t1,t2)"); I want to store the record in database through TextField,But there is the problem "insert into hello values(t1,t2)". please help me to solve this.

• ErrorHusain October 16, 2011 at 9:48 PM

this code works fine but wat if i wish to save all d data to b inserted in a table get saved in different objects...? suppose in the above example if i write int id=1; String nm="komal"; but this doesnt work...wat shoulb the solution??

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
SQL Question

Write a query to insert a record into a table
Write a query to insert a record into a table  Write a query to insert a record into a table   Hi, The query string is as follows- Insert into employee values ('35','gyan','singh'); Thanks 

JDBC

JDBC Insert Record
JDBC Insert Record       The Tutorial wants to explain a code that describe a JDBC Insert.... In JDBC,Statement object perform an insert record using  batch updates 

JSP Servlet Questions

retrive record from the text field and insert into to database
retrive record from the text field and insert into to database  the following code is inserting values in the my sql database but i want to insert..."); OracleDataSource ds = (OracleDataSource) envContext.lookup("jdbc/abc 

Database-Tutorials

Insert record into a table using DBCP
;);     bds.setUrl("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mydb" 

JSP Servlet Questions

Uploading Excel sheet record in JSP to insert data in MySql
Uploading Excel sheet record in JSP to insert data in MySql  Need Help how to upload Excel (.xls) file and insert data in Mysql using JSP it wil be wonder for me if any help me 

SQL Tutorial

The INSERT INTO Statement
The INSERT INTO Statement       The INSERT INTO statement is used to insert or add a record of data into the table. To insert records into a table, just write the key word 

Java Beginners

How To Insert A New Record to MS Access table database in GUI
How To Insert A New Record to MS Access table database in GUI  Hello, I've been working on the actionPerformed part of my java application that involves inserting a record into a 6-column table in my MS Access database table. I'm 

JDBC Questions

add record to database - JDBC
add record to database  How to create program in java that can save record in database ?  Hi friend, import java.io.*; import java.sql....(); String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String db = "register 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Last Record
Mysql Last Record       Mysql Last Record is used to the return the record using order... -> ); Query to insert records or rows in Table named 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Bulk Insert Example
SQL Bulk Insert Example       SQL Bulk Insert Example is used to insert a bulk record to the table... Bulk Insert .To grasp this example we create a table 'Stu_Table'.  

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Insert Record using Prepared Statements
JDBC: Insert Record using Prepared Statements In this section, you will learn... student record using PreparedStatement. package jdbc; import... main(String[] args) { System.out.println("Insert Record using Prepared 

SQL Question

Using C# DataGridView to insert record into Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database - SQL
Using C# DataGridView to insert record into Microsoft SQL Server 2005... encounter a problem of using C# DataGridView to insert record into Microsoft SQL Server. What is the correct of using DataGridView to insert data into SQL 

Java Beginners

sorting student record - Java Beginners
. Insert Record"); System.out.println("2. Delete Record"); System.out.println... class StudentRecordMaintain { public void insert(){ System.out.println("insert"); //do ur work here } public void delete(){ System.out.println 

MySQL

Mysql Last Record
Mysql Last Record       Mysql Last Record is used to return the last records from table... an example from 'Mysql Last Record'. To understand example we create a table 

SQL Tutorial

PHP SQL Insert
PHP SQL Insert       PHP SQL Insert is used to insert the record from HTML page to Mysql ... an example from PHP SQL Insert . To understand the example, firstly we need 

Quartz Tutorials

The INSERT INTO Statement, SQL Tutorial
The INSERT INTO Statement       The INSERT INTO statement is used to insert or add a record of data into the table. To insert records into a table, just write the key word 

JSP Servlet Questions

Problem in record viewing in jsp - JSP-Servlet
Problem in record viewing in jsp  hai i have developed the application using jsp,servlets in eclipse ide i have to insert,delete,update and view... it is i cannot view the record after eclipse ide is closed and reopen 

WebSevices Questions

Insert Operation - WebSevices
pop up window having a form if record insert successfully prints a message "Record insert successfully". "home.jsp" EMPLOYEE...Insert Operation  Send the code for Insert Contact in pop up window 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Delete Record From Table Using MySQL
will have to first create a database table and required to insert some record...JSP Delete Record From Table Using MySQL This tutorial explains you that how to write a JSP for deleting a record from database table. In this section you 

JSP Servlet Questions

database is connected but not insert the data
database is connected but not insert the data  hi, i am getting connected to database.Retrive the data also but cannot insert the data into database...("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); String url = "jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver 

SQL Tutorial

Insert Records in Table
Insert Records in Table       The Insert data in Table is used to insert  records or rows into the table in database. The Syntax used to insert records into a table 

HTML Questions

insert
insert  insert data in database from servlet through JDBC   Ho Friend, Please visit the following: Insert data into database Thanks 

JDBC Questions

JDBC insert that returns primary key
JDBC insert that returns primary key  How to write code for jdbc insert that returns primary key? Help me fast Thanks   Hi, Following code can be used: //Add record into database String queryInsert = "insert 

JSP Servlet Questions

Fetched Record from database show into text field of html page
Fetched Record from database show into text field of html page  hi, i..., and also have html page with all above mentioned field i have submit 20 record from... any value rest of all three field display related value which i insert 

Programming Tutorials

Create After Insert Trigger in SQL
(user_id, description) VALUES (user(), CONCAT('Insert Student record... | +----------------+------------------------------------+ | root@localhost | Insert Student record 1 Komal 10 | | root@localhost | Insert Student record 2 Ajay 10 | | root@localhost | Insert Student 

Programming Tutorials

SQL Bulk Insert Example
SQL Bulk Insert Example       SQL Bulk Insert Example is used to insert a bulk record to the table... Bulk Insert .To grasp this example we create a table 'Stu_Table'.  

Struts Questions

how to insert one table to anothere table
how to insert one table to anothere table  i have insert the record one table then i retrve the value of that table i insert one value at a time 

Java Beginners

Check Whether Record is already Exists or Not with Database Connectivity - Java Beginners
Check Whether Record is already Exists or Not with Database Connectivity ...; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String db = "test..."); } else{ int i= st.executeUpdate("Insert into register(id 

JDBC

JDBC Prepared Statement Insert
JDBC Prepared Statement Insert       The Tutorial illustrates a program in JDBC Prepared Statement Insert. In this Tutorial  the code describe the include a class 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Insert Records Example
JDBC: Insert Records Example In this section, you will learn how to insert records to the table using JDBC API. Insert Records : After creating table you...(); } } } Output  : Insert Records Example... Record inserted successfully 

DMCA.com