Home Discussion Discuss: Jdbc Mysql Connection String

• props in conecctionhimat November 28, 2011 at 4:34 PM

hey whats this com in the driver . i am not getting it and its showing me that symbol not find plz help me out as fast as possible i need this deadly and urgently and how to eastablish conecction i want step by step procedure

• Thank you!Diego June 28, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Simple and right! Thank you.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

MySql PHP Connection String - PHP
MySql PHP Connection String  i need a MySql PHP Connection String, is it possible to do pooling in between 

MySQL

MySQL Connection String
;   Connection con = null;    String url = "jdbc:mysql... MySQL Connection String       This section gives you brief description of MySQL connection string 

JDBC

Jdbc Mysql Connection String
JDBC Mysql Connection String   ... public final String connection = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/komal"...(connection, user, password); System.out.println("Jdbc Mysql Connection String 

JDBC Questions

connection
the connection with the available port on the host machine: import java.net.*; public class AddTest{ public static void main(String args[]) { try... the connection was not established. Predict the output of the preceding code 

JDBC

Jdbc Mysql Connection Url
JDBC Mysql Connection. In this program, the code explain the JDBC url and string... JDBC Mysql Connection Url      ...; "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/komal" +   "?user 

JDBC Questions

jdbc connection
"); Connection con = (Connection) DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1...) DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/location", "root", "root...jdbc connection  How to Submit data????   <%-- view 

Java-Tutorials

Establish a Connection with MySQL Database
that establishes the connection with the MySQL database by using the JDBC driver... Establish a Connection with MySQL Database   ... coding methods of establishing the connection between MySQL database and quartz 

SQL Question

How to make a connection from javaME with MySQL - SQL
How to make a connection from javaME with MySQL  Hi i`m a final year... and MySQL. I really hoping someone could help me on my final year project... String DBNAME = "RecordDataBase"; public void startApp 

JSP Servlet Questions

connection with MySQL to java.
connection with MySQL to java.   how to connect MySQL database with jsp 

PHP Questions

secure php mysql connection
secure php mysql connection  secure php mysql connection script 

JDBC-Tutorials

Java Mysql Connection Example
Java Mysql Connection Example We are going to discus how to connect ... within the context of the connection interface. forName(String driver):-  ... of the class. In the database connection this method is used to load the required JDBC 

Java Beginners

connection to mysql in jsp
connection to mysql in jsp  please i got this error message when trying to connect to mysql database in jsp. Unknown character set: 'utf8mb4 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp/mysql connection
jsp/mysql connection  I am puttng the following files in the lib folder of jdk to connect jsp and mysql and in the lib folder of tomacat and in the lib folder of project of netbeans but I am unable to to connect jsp and mysql 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp/mysql connection
jsp/mysql connection  I am puttng the following files in the lib folder of jdk to connect jsp and mysql and in the lib folder of tomacat and in the lib folder of project of netbeans but I am unable to to connect jsp and mysql 

Hibernate Questions

DriverClass hibernate mysql connection.
the connection url as- <property name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost...DriverClass hibernate mysql connection.  What is DriverClass in Hibernate using mysql connection?   DriverClass implements java.sql.Driver. 

JDBC Questions

Java-Connection Pool - JDBC
{ public static void main(String[] args){ Connection con = null; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String db = "register"...Java-Connection Pool  How can I create a connection pool. My database 

PHP Questions

connection of php to MySQL.
connection of php to MySQL.  I have a query on connection of php to MySQL. Website's serverspace by godaddy and provides phpmyadmin(interface of MySQL) for Database I have a page admin.php <?php if (isset($_POST 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP - MySQL - Connection
JSP - MySQL - Connection  I can't connect mysql using jsp in my... to resolve this problem.I set classpath for the mysql connector jar (/home/aghiltu/apache-tomcat-6.0.26/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.8-bin.jar)..... And i also tried 

JDBC Questions

connection pooling - JDBC
. In JDBC connection pool, a pool of Connection objects is created... DriverConnectionFactory(new com.mysql.jdbc.Driver(),"jdbc:mysql://localhost...++) { gObjPool.addObject(); } Connection connection = java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc 

JSP Servlet Questions

connection of jsp with mysql - JSP-Servlet
Example of connection between JSP and MYSQL  Need an example of connection between JSP and MYSQL 

Hibernate Questions

Database connectivity Hibernate mysql connection.
Database connectivity Hibernate mysql connection.  How to do database connectivity in Hibernate using mysql 

Java Beginners

combo box connection
= DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test", "root", "root...combo box connection  how to provide connection between three combo... box is my subjects.what's the coding to provide the connection between this three 

JSP Servlet Questions

connection of jsp with mysql - JSP-Servlet
connection of jsp with mysql  can anybody tell me about connection of JSP with MYSQL? and also tell me which version is compatible with tomcat 4.1 i am using tomcat 4.1, MYSQL 5.0 but i have problem with connection 

JDBC

JDBC connection
= "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String db = "komal"... JDBC connection       The JDBC... we illustrates you JDBC url connection. The current Tutorial helps you 

JSP Servlet Questions

connection with mysql with jstl - JSP-Servlet
connection with mysql with jstl  hi, i m working on jstl . i hv done connection in MS -Access with JSTL . The code is working well. but when i am trying to connect database with mysql 5.0 it is creating problem. Plz tell me 

Java Interview Questions

connection pooling - Java Interview Questions
. In JDBC connection pool, a pool of Connection objects is created...(),"jdbc:mysql://localhost/commons",pros); KeyedObjectPoolFactory kopf =new...(); } Connection connection = java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc 

MySQL

PHP Mysql Database Connection
PHP Mysql Database Connection       PHP Mysql Database Connection is used to build a connection... The Tutorial illustrate an example from PHP Mysql Database Connection 

Java Beginners

JDBC connection closed.. - Java Beginners
JDBC connection closed..  if the connections r closed..the values... the connection (jdbc) is closed)   Hello, As i know after... { public static void main(String[] args) { Connection con = null; HashMap 

JDBC

A JDBC Connection Pooling Concept
; } JDBC Connection Pooling JDBC Connection pooling is similar to any other... into the pool.  An example of JDBC connection pooling is given below. to run... { JDBCConnectionPooling connectionPooling = new JDBCConnectionPooling( "jdbc:mysql 

PHP Questions

MySql find and replace string
MySql find and replace string  How to find and replace string or special characters in MySql & PHP?   Find and Replace String PHP $result = preg_replace('/\band\b/i', 'foo', $subject 

DMCA.com