Home Discussion Discuss: JDBC Get Row Count

• errr...Manoj July 19, 2011 at 10:52 AM

do u know the diff b/w the ROW n COLUMN????

• Row countamatuerGuru December 13, 2011 at 4:19 PM

hi, thanks for the example. But i do not see the row count. You have counted column numbers.

• JDBC Get Row CountSrinivas August 6, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Title( Row count) but example belongs to column count. Misleading

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC

JDBC Get Row Count
JDBC Get Row Count       The JDBC Get Row Count enables you to return the row count of a query. JDBC Get Row... in JDBC Get Row Count. The code help you to understand how to count the number 

JSP Servlet Questions

Count Row - JSP-Servlet
Count Row  Hello all, Please I need your help on how to desplay the number of row(s) affected along with the affected row(s) in mssql database 2000...(); Connection con = null; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String 

JDBC Questions

Table maximum Row count - JDBC
Table maximum Row count  Dear friends I want to select maximum time entry Status from db. for example : Status : 3 4 6 8 3 5 7 5 5 7 5 3 4 5 2 5 1 my output will be 5 means 5 is maximum time 

PHP Questions

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1  Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 UPDATE user_profile SET id=[value-1],user_id=[value-2],full_name=[value-3],mobile_phone=[value-4],hide_email_id=[value-5],hide 

JSP Servlet Questions

count the users?
count the users?  how to get the number of users logged in any application 

PHP Questions

delete row
of table. When the user selects the particular checkbox, that row will get deleted...delete row  how to delete row using checkbox and button in php...("sourabh", $link); $rows=mysql_query("select * from sonu"); $row=mysql 

JSP Servlet Questions

java.sql.SQLException: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 - JSP-Servlet
java.sql.SQLException: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 ... of : java.sql.SQLException: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 I checked the No. of column in table and values in row are same. I don't know whats 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Criteria Count Distinct
Hibernate Criteria Count Distinct The Hibernate Criteria count distinct is used to count the number of distinct records in a table. Following a way to use... this application it will display message as shown below: select count(distinct 

Java-Tutorials

Get rows count and get columns names
COUNT ROWS AND GET COLUMN NAMES OF A TABLE   In this program , we count...=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://192.168.10.13:3306/ankdb","root","root");     st...");     int count = 0;     while(rs.next()) {       count 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate criteria count.
Hibernate criteria count.  How do we count rows using criteria in hibernate?   We can get the rows count using the Projections. My code...)criteria.list().get(0)).intValue(); You will get more answers here 

Hibernate Questions

Count distinct value in HQL.
Count distinct value in HQL.  How do you count distinct value in HQL?   count(distinct fieldName) returns number of distinct value... = sessionFactory.openSession(); String countHql = "Select count(distinct salary 

Mobile Applications Questions

uitableview manually delete row
uitableview manually delete row  uitableview manually delete row   NSMutableIndexSet *indexes = [NSMutableIndexSet indexSet]; [array removeObjectAtIndex:indexPath.row]; if(![array count]) [indexes addIndex 

Java Beginners

count in java - Java Beginners
is 20. i have JFrame Form(jTextField,jLabel,jButton), i want to get count of gender, like if jTextfield =male then count of male=50 and if jTextfield=female...count in java  Hello javamania.... i want to ask something like 

Java Beginners

Count instances of each word
Count instances of each word  I am working on a Java Project... of the words preceded by the occurrence count. My program compiles and runs... words could any please one help me to get this output 

Java Beginners

Java: Adding Row in JTable
Java: Adding Row in JTable   how about if we already have the JTAble created earlier. And i just found nothing to get its DefaultTableModel, thus, I can't call insertRow() method. Is there any work around for this? I found 

JSP Servlet Questions

Works only for one row
Works only for one row   Hi, My below code is working only if there is a single row. could you please help me in doing it for all the rows...!='null' AND (Query_Answered is null OR Count is null)"); rs=ps.executeQuery 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate criteria count.
Hibernate criteria count.  How do we count rows using criteria in hibernate?   Create hibernate configuration file (hibernate.cfg.xml...); criteria.setMaxResults(10); // First get the results without joining with the other tables List< 

Hibernate Questions

update count from session - Hibernate
update count from session  I need to get the count of how many rows got updated by session.saveOrUpdate(). How would I get this? Thanks, mpr 

Java Tips and Examples

Java count vowels
and then you will get the number of vowels count. Description of code : In this code...Java count vowels In this section you will learn how to count the number... will read the string once you enter the string. Then we have taken a count 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to get table row contents into next jsp page
How to get table row contents into next jsp page  Hi, I have a 30... page.But the problem is how do i get the selected radio button table row... code retrieve data from database and display in the html table. At each row 

Java Beginners

display the hidden text from that row, when onclick on a row of 1- 10
to get the id value of the row I clicked. The problem is everytime I click on any...display the hidden text from that row, when onclick on a row of 1- 10 ... to 10)in jsp page, when onclick on one of the view row, it has to submit 

Java-Tutorials

column count using metadata
GET COLUMN COUNT USING "RESULTSETMETADATA"   In this program ,we will get column count using "resultsetmetadata ".Using resultset interface and metadata interface ,we can get properties of column 

Java Tips and Examples

Five-in-a-row
to get 5 pieces in a row. ///////////////////////////////////////////////// class... Java: Example - Five-in-a-row Two players alternate making moves. The player who places five pieces in a row wins. The source program consists 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Count Vowels
Java Count Vowels       In this program you will learn how to count vowels in a String. Here you will be asked to enter a String of your own choice and then you will get 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java count files in a directory
Java count files in a directory In this section, you will learn how to count... directory. But we have to count the number of files so we have initialized a counter whose value will get incremented if it finds the file in a specified 

Struts Questions

Highlight a corresponding table row - Struts
and it has to find the correct page where the record is and highlight the correct row... is wasted and i dont even get a single idea from you, but even then some little hope feeling that i might get something from you, so i wrote again. Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript generate dynamic row
area). Every time if the user click add button, a new row will get added...; Output: As the user clicks the button,. a row will get generated...JavaScript generate dynamic row In this section, you will learn how 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Rows Count Example
JDBC: Rows Count Example In this section, You will learn how to count number of rows in a table using JDBC API. Counting number of rows - To count... { public static void main(String[] args) { System.out.println("Row Count Example 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate count() Function
Hibernate count() Function In this tutorial you will learn how to use the HQL count() function count() function counts the maximum number of rows in a table however it doesn't count the null values of the specified column 

JSP Servlet Questions

count values using jsp - JSP-Servlet
and subheadings i want to get the count of textboxes which are heading under that how...count values using jsp  hai deepak i have a query i am... by array count can you help me to sort out this problem expecting your favourable 

DMCA.com