Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

J2ME Record Store MIDlet Example
J2ME Record Store MIDlet Example       This is a simple program to record data and print... and delete the record: RecordStore r_store; r_store =  

J2ME

J2ME Record Store Example
J2ME Record Store Example     .... In J2ME a record store consists of a collection of records and that records remain...;   Output of the Record Store Example.. Source Code 

J2ME

J2ME Record Listener
J2ME Record Listener      ... interface with the RecordStore class for receiving Record Changed, Added, Deleted events from a record store. The Record Listener interface having the following 

J2ME

Check Box Midlet Example
J2ME CheckBox ChoiceGroup MIDlet       This example illustrates how to create check boxes in to your form. In this example we are creating a Form(" 

J2ME

J2ME Audio Record
J2ME Audio Record       This example is used to record the audio sound  and play the recorded sound. In this example we are trying to capture the audio sound and encoded 

General

Audio MIDlet Example
Audio MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to play audio songs in your mobile application by creating a MIDlet. In the application we have created 

J2ME-Tutorials

Immutable Image MIDlet Example
Immutable Image MIDlet Example       This is the immutable image example, which shows how to create a immutable image in MIDlet. In this example we are creating 

J2ME

J2ME Record Data Base
J2ME Record Data Base       This Application is used to explain how to store data in the database...() and delete the data through deleteRecord() method. In this example all record 

J2EE

Text MIDlet Example
Text MIDlet Example       With the help of text midlet example, we are going to show text using..., that are used in the example...  int width = getWidth 

J2EE

Creating Midlet Application For Login in J2ME
Creating MIDlet Application For Login in J2ME       This example show to create the MIDlet... TextField Ticker  In this example we will create a MIDlet 

General

Get Help MIDlet Example
Get Help MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to take help from any other text file which is stored in res folder in your midlet. In this example we are creating 

General

Media MIDlet Example
Media MIDlet Example       Creating more then one player in a MIDlet, Here we have... with object 'key' and object 'value' which maps the keys to value. In this example we 

J2ME

Date Field Midlet Example
Date Field MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to insert date field in your form. We...;extends MIDlet{   private Form form;   private  

J2ME

J2ME Timer MIDlet Example
J2ME Timer MIDlet Example       This Example shows how to use of timer class. In this example we...;new Form("Timer Example");   exit = new  

J2ME

Rectangle Canvas MIDlet Example
Rectangle Canvas MIDlet Example       The example illustrates how to draw the different types of rectangle in J2ME. We have created CanvasRectangle class in this example 

J2ME

J2ME Icon MIDlet Example
J2ME Icon MIDlet Example       In this example we are going to create icon list of different... element and an array of image element. In the Icon MIDlet class we are creating 

J2ME

Graphics MIDlet Example
of graphics in J2ME we use MIDlet's. In the example we have created PacerCanvas class... Graphics MIDlet Example       This is the another graphic example, where we are going to draw 

JDBC

JDBC Select Record Example
JDBC Select Record Example  In this tutorial we will learn how select specific  record from table use mysql JDBC driver. This  select... all row record that user_name =User1.The code of   " 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Last Record
Mysql Last Record       Mysql Last Record is used to the return the record using order by  from table. Understand with Example To grasp 

General

Ring Tones MIDlet Example
Ring Tones MIDlet Example       In this example only two Ring Tones are created using Player class. Find the given methods that are used in player class 

J2EE

Arc MIDlet Example
Arc MIDlet Example       In the previous draw arc example, we have explained how to draw an arch on the screen. But in this example we are going to show how to draw arc 

J2ME

Line Canvas MIDlet Example
Line Canvas MIDlet Example       In this example, we are going to draw to different lines which cross...;Crossline extends MIDlet{   private Display display 

J2ME-Tutorials

Co-ordinates MIDlet Example
Co-Ordinates MIDlet Example       In this example the CoordinatesCanvas class extends the Canvas...;javax.microedition.lcdui.*; public class Coordinates extends MIDlet 

J2ME

Command Midlet Example
J2ME Button MIDlet       This example illustrates how to create command button in your form... SCREEN STOP For more, see the following example: If user select the 'BACK 

J2ME

J2ME Cookies Example
J2ME Cookies Example      .... In this example we are creating a MIDlet ( CookieMIDlet ) for access... are mapping the servlet in the web.xml file. In this example we are trying 

J2ME

Phone Book Midlet Example
J2ME Contact List       This Example goes to create a Phone Book MIDlet This example illustrates how to create your phone book. In this example we are taking three SCREEN 

JDBC

JDBC Insert Record
JDBC Insert Record      ... Record. In this code we have a class JdbcInsertRecord.Inside this class.... In JDBC,Statement object perform an insert record using  batch updates 

J2EE

Text Field Midlet Example
Text Field MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to insert text field in your form. We are using here two TextField (name and company). We are taking both TextField 

Development process Questions

calculator midlet
calculator midlet  give me code calculator midlet in bluetooth application with j2me 

Java Beginners

sorting student record - Java Beginners
recording ? u want to store value in database or in file or opertinng run time.... Insert Record"); System.out.println("2. Delete Record"); System.out.println("3. Display Record"); System.out.println("4. Exit"); System.out.print 

DMCA.com