Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

JavaScript array object reference
JavaScript array object reference   ... that helps you in understanding JavaScript array object reference. For this we are using...; Javascript_array_object_reference.html <html>   <head> 

Java Beginners

reference
Sample(main()) in that i create 2 objects. in that i want to store object reference of student into person can do like this or any other alternative Student 

WebSevices Questions

Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Object reference not set to an instance of an object  Object reference not set to an instance of an object 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Object Reference
that the terms object and reference is interchangeable. Now we must know what is actually an object and what is a reference. Whenever an object is instantiated... we call the first reference of that memory chunk as object and the objects 

Java Beginners

object array
object array  Hi i have array that is object[] obj= { new string("hi"), new vector().add(10), new hashmap().setkey()} display(obj); display(object{[] obj) {} Now my question is what is the string length and how to retrieve 

Java Technology Tutorials

Reference Data Types
contain the reference or an address of dynamically created object. These type... is created, a reference to an object is also created using the name of a class for its type i.e. that variable can contain either null or a reference to an object 

Java Beginners

Reference type Vs Object type. - Java Beginners
Reference type Vs Object type.  Can anyone explain the exact difference between Reference and Object, how can i create a reference ? When exactly..."); bookvar is not an object, it's a variable which contains a reference 

Java Beginners

doubt about superclass reference and subclass object
doubt about superclass reference and subclass object  class superclass { p.bark() } class subclass extends superclass { p.bark } {p.s.v.m... that at compile time as reference variable is of superclass so compiler checks 

Java Interview Questions

Java interface reference
Java interface reference  When can an object reference be cast to an interface reference 

General

JavaScript Array Constructor
JavaScript Array Constructor   ... property in JavaScript. The constructor property of JavaScript returns a reference to the array function that creates the object. You can see in the given example 

Java Beginners

static object array
static object array  static object array   Dynamically call a static variable array class Blog { public static $template = array('content' => 'doodle'); } Blog::$template['content'] = 'bubble'; $class = 'Blog 

Java Beginners

Declare Reference variable
of object creation, but here i am declaring reference variable in class...Declare Reference variable   class A { int a; //instance... in memory when object is created. Static variable is class variable which 

Java Beginners

Pass by Reference - Java Beginners
(i); display(i); } } Pass By Reference: It refers to pass an object... by Reference?can u please explain with examples.is java supports Pass by reference...); } } Java programming language does not pass objects by reference 

Free Java books

Java Reference Books
Java Reference Books      ..., object-oriented language. It is designed to be simple enough that many programmers....     Java Reference Guide 

Java Beginners

java pass by reference
an object..... how is the basic code to do this?? and is it necessary that evry time i poass a object to a method my my original value will get effected??? is my 

Java Beginners

pass by value /reference - Java Beginners
pass by value /reference  hello sir/mam, i know pass by value is a primitive type in java. what about pass by reference in java ? .. For object type pass by value is used or pass by reference is used ? pls give me a example 

General

JavaScript Array undefined
object hold in it. The Tutorial depicts an example from JavaScript Array Undefined... JavaScript Array undefined     ... ArrayUndefined.An array variable instantiate an array object, that hold 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Array Initialization
is initialized to reference a newly created array object. The expression 'int[] = new... to the array object. The correct way to use the "new" operator is  String... Java Array Initialization       

Java Beginners

difference between the obj and reference - Java Beginners
difference between the obj and reference  what is the difference between object and reference ? is there any difference 

PHP Questions

mysql_fetch_object and mysql_fetch_array.
mysql_fetch_object and mysql_fetch_array.  What is the difference... object will collect first single matching record where mysqlfetcharray will collect all matching records from the table in an array Thanks 

Java Beginners

Java simple reference source - Java Beginners
Java simple reference source  Hi, please could you recommend me a Java simple reference source (on line or e-book) where I could quickly find..., what is for loop structure, what Array list methods I can use, etc., etc. So I 

General

Some array operations (declare, initialize, reassign)
will learn how to wok with array of object type and also with primitive type. In code code given below we will declare array in different ways for both object... main(String[] args) { // declare array of object type 

General

JavaScript array passing
JavaScript array passing       In this section of JavaScript array tutorial we have shown an example of passing array to the methods or functions. When any array object 

General

JavaScript Array
as Script language.   JavaScript array object reference... in understanding JavaScript array object reference. For this we are using Java Scripting... similarly the JavaScript's array object pop() method removes an element from the bottom 

Java Beginners

Vector object[]
) { Object[] splitVal = (Object[])value; // cast to array of Object... = (Object[])value; // cast to array of Object if (splitVal != null...Vector object[]  I want to create payslip in java public Vector 

PHP Questions

What is the difference between mysql_fetch_object and mysql_fetch_array?
What is the difference between mysql_fetch_object and mysql_fetch_array?  What is the difference between mysqlfetchobject and mysqlfetcharray 

General

JavaScript array merge
JavaScript array merge     ... declare a array variable that is used to store array object. An array... value is an array reference indicated by subscripts indexing expression enclosed 

PHP Questions

by value or by reference
by value or by reference  Are objects passed by value or by reference 

Java Interview Questions

Java reference
Java reference  What is weak reference in Java 

General

Array example
; Array is an object that hold the data of similar type. The length... that include an array variable used to instantiate an array object. This array... the element in an array object . array example.html < 

DMCA.com