Home Discussion Discuss: JavaScript Array of checkboxes

• only one result valueRidwanK October 25, 2011 at 3:56 PM

This form action's result is just one variable value even if you checked all Skills set checkbox (Java, Jsp, Servlets) it will return only one value it will return only "Servlet" as one last value, not all three value are sent?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

Array of checkboxes - Struts
Array of checkboxes  How to handle unknown number of checkboxes using tag in an ActionForm.   Hi friend, Code for multiple checkbox import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest; import 

General

JavaScript Array of checkboxes
JavaScript Array of checkboxes   ... that help you in understanding JavaScript Array of checkboxes. For this we are using JavaScript as Script language. In this example we make a HTML form 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to get data from checkboxes - JSP-Servlet
how to get data from checkboxes  hi, i got list of tables on screen by invoking webservices.when the user selects the tables by using checkboxes, i... things using getParameterValues() which returns string array 

JSP Servlet Questions

want to ask how to update data for runtime selected multiple checkboxes
have checkboxes for each record when I will select more than one checkboxex... language="javascript"> var rowNumber; function check23(abc) { /* alert...= f1.elements.length; alert(e); var cnt=0; var j=0; var name=new Array 

Spring Framework

The checkboxes tag
In this section, you will learn about checkboxes tag of Spring form tag library 

JavaScript Questions

checkboxes set to true using JavaScript
checkboxes set to true using JavaScript  To set all checkboxes to true using JavaScript 

JSP Servlet Questions

List of checkboxes - JSP-Servlet
List of checkboxes  Hi! I making a list of time-slots with a checkbox against every such time-slot in a JSP page. My requirement is that when one or more checkboxes are checked and the delete button is clicked 

Java Beginners

Updating multiple value depending on checkboxes
Updating multiple value depending on checkboxes  Hi .. I want to Update the multiple values of database using checkboxes and want to set the session for selected checkboxes..? please answer if any one knows as soon as possible 

JSP Servlet Questions

List of checkboxes - JSP-Servlet

JSP Servlet Questions

Jsp-delete checked checkboxes and display UNCHECKED checkboxes in table as well as in store that unchecked checkboxes in ARRAYLIST
Jsp-delete checked checkboxes and display UNCHECKED checkboxes in table as well as in store that unchecked checkboxes in ARRAYLIST  I have a table... checkboxes should be displayed. And we should keep remaining checkboxes 

JavaScript Questions

help me in disabling checked checkboxes
in this code....such that... when i select some checkboxes and submit this form..., it should display previoue checked checkboxs as disabled.and remaining checkboxes 

Struts Questions

Retriving multiple values of checkboxes in struts
Retriving multiple values of checkboxes in struts  how to retrive multiple values of checkboxes of jsp in action class   JSP Retrieve checkbox values 1)checkbox.jsp: <html> <body> <form method="post 

Development process Questions

how to display selected checkboxes dynamically using jsp
how to display selected checkboxes dynamically using jsp  Hi friends i have a requirement that : in my JSP page i have radio buttons followed by the DB fields..when i click SUBMIT button,if the field(or record 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

dropdown wth checkboxes - Design concepts & design patterns
dropdown wth checkboxes  Hi Friends, Instead of using Ctrl key i want to put checkboxes inside the dropdown,then we can check the options whatever we want. Please give me the html code(only html & javascript). Thanks 

PHP Questions

in_array
in_array  in_array in php 

PHP Questions

is _array()
is _array()  is_array() in php   Hi Friend, This function is of Boolean type.It checks whether a variable is an array or not. Here is an example: <?php $yes = array('Hello', 'World'); echo is_array($yes) ? 'Array 

PHP Questions

is _array()
is _array()  is _array()   Hi Friend, This function is of Boolean type.It checks whether a variable is an array or not. Here is an example: <?php $yes = array('Hello', 'World'); echo is_array($yes) ? 'Array 

General

JavaScript Array
that help you in understanding JavaScript Array of checkboxes. For this we are using... JavaScript Array       JavaScript array print In the JavaScript array 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  how can i use elements of an array in a circular form? that is if the searching of the element reach the last elements of the array, then it will start serching from the begining of the array 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  is it possible to define array like this..? int[] intArray = new int[] {4,5,6,7,8}; Explain...?   Yes, you can. Java Initialize Array 

Struts Questions

Maintaining States of Selected CheckBoxes in Different Pages using dispaly table in struts2
Maintaining States of Selected CheckBoxes in Different Pages using dispaly.... Actually my requirement is to select particular checkboxes across different pages... the checkboxes selected across different pages will get submitted. Can somebody help 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  What if i will not declare the limit index of an array, how will I declare an array and store values with it using loop?   Hi Friend...(System.in); int array[]=new int[5]; System.out.println("Enter Array Elements 

Framework Questions

array
array  write and test a function named mirror that is passed an array of n floats and returns a newly created array that contains those n floats... the array {10.1,11.2,8.3,7.5,22} into{22,7.5,8.3,11.2,10.1 

Java Beginners

array
array  write and test a function named mirror that is passed an array of n floats and returns a newly created array that contains those n floats... the array {10.1,11.2,8.3,7.5,22} into{22,7.5,8.3,11.2,10.1 

PHP Questions

array

Java Beginners

Array
Array  How do i insert elements into an array up to a limit from...("Enter Range: "); int size=input.nextInt(); int array[]=new int[size]; System.out.println("Enter Array Elements: "); for(int i=0;i< 

Java Beginners

array
array  WAP in java to store 6 element in array P and 4 element in array Q. Produce the third arra y R containing all element from p & q 

Java Interview Questions

Array
Array  can we create an array of size 1 lakh in java programming 

Java Beginners

array
array  array memory allocation is dynamic or static in java   Java Arrays have dynamic memory allocation 

Java Beginners

array
array  create an array in which no element is duplicate. if duplicate then tell to user duplicate. duplicacy is tell to user during when he enter the element 

DMCA.com