Home Discussion Discuss: Java binary to decimal

• thank youNawras March 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I didn't know that parseInt() can do this conversion between number formats, thanks

• BInary to DecimalEdgar March 18, 2012 at 3:13 AM

import java.util.Scanner; public class BintoDec { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner scan=new Scanner(System.in); int bin, dec=0, pos=1, f; bin = scan.nextInt(); while(bin>0){ f=bin%10; dec+=pos*f; pos*=2; bin/=10; } System.out.println(dec); } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Swing AWT

swing program for decimal to binary
swing program for decimal to binary  swing program for decimal to binary 

Java Beginners

BINARY TO DECIMAL - Java Beginners
BINARY TO DECIMAL  HELP ME PLSS. PROGRAM THAT CONVERTS BINARY TO DECIMAL  Hi friend, Program to convert Binary To Decimal : import... " + decimal); } } For read information on Java : http 

Java Beginners

Binary to decimal - Java Beginners
Binary to decimal  Need help pls.. i cannot run this program... pls... = Integer.parseInt(JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Input Binary:")); String c = args[0...; String value = JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Input Binary"); int len 

IDE Questions

binary
binary  Hi I want to write a program in pascal that ask a user to input a decimal number and then return its binary equivalent in the minimum number of bits required to repesent the number. Thks 

Java Tips and Examples

Conversion of Decimal to Binary in Java
Conversion of Decimal to Binary  in Java In this section we will discuss about conversion of Decimal to Binary in Java. You know that number having...(Binary equivalent of 12). Example : Using this example we pass a decimal 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Decimal into Binary
; a decimal number into a binary number.  Description of program: This program takes a decimal number from console and it converts it  into binary format... the Decimal number into binary number use toBinaryString() method.  

General

Java binary to decimal
Java binary to decimal       This Tutorial helps you to know the code for Java binary... you in understanding a how to get a 'Java binary to decimal'. For this we have 

Java Beginners

I converting binary to decimal and vice versa
I converting binary to decimal and vice versa  can i ask for the codes in converting binary to decimal and decimal to binary to be run in one program with repeat.. pls. help me! i badly need the codes by monday!! pls 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Binary to Decimal
Convert Binary to Decimal      ... to convert the integer data into the binary to decimal.  Code Description... the Binary value: 10010 Decimal:=18 C:\corejava> 

Programming Tutorials

Java Convert decimal to binary using Stacks
Java Convert decimal to binary using Stacks In this section, you will learn how to convert decimal into binary using stacks. You all are aware of Stacks... have converted a decimal number into binary. Here is the code: import 

IDE Questions

program binary
program binary  Hi I want to write a program in pascal that ask a user to input a decimal number and then return its binary equivalent in the minimum number of bits required to repesent the number. In pascal language please 

Java Code Examples

Java Convert Octal to Binary
Java Convert Octal to Binary In this tutorial, you will learn how to convert octal to binary. Java has provide different ways to change the number system of different numbers. You can convert and decimal to octal, decimal to binary 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Number to Binary
binary. Code Description: This program takes a decimal number at the console... Convert Number to Binary       In this section, you will learn to convert a number to a binary (0,1 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Binary to Hexadecimal
:\corejava>java BinaryToHexa Enter the Binary number: 1111111 Hexa... Convert Binary to Hexadecimal       In this section, you will learn to convert binary data 

General

Java Conversion
will learn to convert decimal number into binary. The java.lang package provides the functionality to convert  a decimal number into a binary number.  ... number into hexadecimal. Convert Binary to Decimal In this section 

Java Beginners

binary addition,subtraction and modulus operations - Java Beginners
operations on these two binary numbers and finally dipaly the result in decimal... adder binary logic in this!!! please send me the java coding for these three...binary addition,subtraction and modulus operations  i wanna perform 

Java Beginners

decimal to hexadecimal
decimal to hexadecimal  using array in java convert decimal to hexadecimal.   Hi, Please see the example Convert Decimal to Hexadecimal. Thanks 

Java Beginners

convert to decimal
convert to decimal  f42a4 convert to decimal by using java 

General

Java Conversion

Java Tips and Examples

Convert integer type data into binary, octal and hexadecimal
Convert integer type data into binary, octal and hexadecimal... will learn how to convert an integer type data into binary, octal and hexadecimal... into binary, octal, and hexadecimal. The following program helps you to convert 

MySQL

SQL Decimal
SQL Decimal       SQL Decimal is used to specify the values in decimal datatype. The Decimal datatype can be of two types : Decimal (p) refers to floating point and Decimal fixed 

Java Beginners

Decimal Format Issue Java
Decimal Format Issue Java  Decimal Format Issue Java 

Java Beginners

Binary tree
Binary tree  a. Construct a method to implement a binary tree using an array. b. Implement the binary tree to store numbers in sorted order 

Java Beginners

Binary tree
Binary tree  hii, What is binary tree?   hello, A binary tree is a tree in which every node has exactly two links i.e left and right link 

Java Beginners

binary tree
://www.roseindia.net/java/java-get-example/java-binary-tree-code.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-get-example/java-binary-tree-insert.shtml...binary tree  can a binary tree be implemented with out comparing 

PHP Questions

binary tree
binary tree  how to count no. of nodes in a binary tree for mlm if it complet tree or incomplet tree in php using mysql db 

Java Beginners

octal to binary
octal to binary  i want to know how to convert a octal to binary number   Here is a java example that converts octal to binary. import... binary=Integer.toBinaryString(i); System.out.println(binary 

Java Interview Questions

Round the Decimal values
Round the Decimal values  How to round the decimal value with out using Math.round() Example:round the 2.7 as a 3.0 round the 2.4 as a 2.0 

Java Tips and Examples

Integers
, .... Integers are represented in binary inside the computer, and in decimal in Java source programs. Java automatically converts decimal numbers you write.... How Java stores integers in memory Java stores all integers in memory as binary 

Java Beginners

Binary Search - Java Beginners
Binary Search  how to use Binary think in java give me the Binary Search programm thx 

DMCA.com