Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Get Local Host Name
Get Local Host Name     ... you in understanding a code how to 'Get Local Host Name'. For this we have... bound to this network interface. 4)get Host Name( )   - This method 

General

Find Your Host Name
the host name of the local system in a very simple example. Here we are just call...;} } The above example shows the host name of the local system. The output of the above... Find Your Host Name    

General

Find Your Host Name/IP Address
the getLocalHost() method to print the Host name as well as the IP Address of the local..., In which the host name of the local system is Comp20 and the IP address... Find Your Host Name/IP Address    

General

Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address
to retrieve the information about the local host name using the getHostName() method... Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address.... Now retrieve the Host name of the IP address what we are pass in getByName 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find Your Host Name
the host name of the local system in a very simple example. Here we are just call...;} } The above example shows the host name of the local system. The output of the above... Find Your Host Name    

WebSevices Questions

local host sharing on same network compute
local host sharing on same network compute  i have an desktop bill application on wamp and i want to use it on other computer on same network . computer connected with hub or switch 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address
to retrieve the information about the local host name using the getHostName() method... Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address.... Now retrieve the Host name of the IP address what we are pass in getByName 

General

Java Get Host Name
Java Get Host Name       In this Example you will learn how to get host name in Java. Go through...; Java code to get host name import java.net. 

Java Beginners

Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp
Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp  I have created one jsp page and i want to display the ip address of the visitor in my page. I used the following code to get the ip address: String ip=request.getRemoteAddr(); But i am 

HTML Questions

ix web host
ix web host  Hi, How to host a website on ix web host? Thanks   Hi, Hosting a website is very easy task. Follow the following steps... and then put your files there. Step 5: Open browser type your website name and check 

General

To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versac
To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... the condition, if the user enter any host name then we call the input value 

Java-Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa
To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... the condition, if the user enter any host name then we call the input value 

General

ReadIPAddress
address for the given host name. Using this object we can get IP... to print this value. If the user enters the host name by keyboard then IP address... InputStreamReader(System.in));     System.out.print("Enter the host name: ");     String 

Programming Tutorials

Local Variable ,Package & import
Local Variable ,Package & import A local variable has a local scope.Such... it is declared. Example of Local variable : The class variable are declared in the class but not within methods of any class. Whereas the local variable exits within 

Software Services

How to Register Domain Name?
not change, similarly even if you change your web host, your domain name does... with the new host. This is the primary importance of having a domain name. Secondly... establishments to register a domain name and having your own web presence 

General

Getting list of Local Interfaces on a machine
the list of local interfaces with the machine name and machine IP Address. Here... Getting list of Local Interfaces on a machine... to find out the total no of list of local interfaces available on a machine. Here 

Applet Questions

problem of writing to a local file ( JApplet ) - Applet
problem of writing to a local file ( JApplet )  Dear All, I want... JLabel(); nameLabel.setText("Your name:"); }  ... String fName = "name"; String mail = "mail"; String date = "date 

General

Java Get IP Address
; This section illustrates you how to obtain the IP Address of local host... by the internet protocol. To store the host name resolutions, the class InetAddress is used. The method getLocalHost() returns the local host and the method 

Java Code Examples

Find winner of local election using ArrayList
Find winner of local election using ArrayList Here is an example that allow the user to enter the last names of five candidates in a local election... into ArrayList. The program output each candidate's name, the votes received 

Hosting Tutorial

Domain Name
The domain name system (DNS) is a series of letters and numbers that are separated by periods and used to name organizations, computers and addresses on the Internet. The domain name is the way that Internet names are located 

General

Low port Scanner
;  In this section, you will learn how to get local port number of the local machine. Here, we define the name of program LowPortScanner...;Socket s = new Socket(host, i);    

HTML Questions

Local Language
Local Language  Anybody help me..... how to implement local language in my project 

Java Beginners

Name
Name  make a program that take a input from user in alphabet and show all the name of that character E.g User give character "B". The program shows all the human names which starts from B.   Java show all names 

PHP Questions

how to host a website
how to host a website  what are the steps to host a website?????plz reply iam in need of it... r else tell me the website address where i can get the idea 

JDBC Questions

Java code for Saving Marathi (Indian local language ) in Mysql and retrieving the same
Java code for Saving Marathi (Indian local language ) in Mysql and retrieving the same  Hello , My query got solved. Thnx.I am right now... , first_name varchar(20) NOT NULL , middle_name varchar(20) NOT NULL , last_name 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Getting list of Local Interfaces on a machine
the list of local interfaces with the machine name and machine IP Address. Here... Getting list of Local Interfaces on a machine... to find out the total no of list of local interfaces available on a machine. Here 

General

Get computer name in java
Get computer name in java       We can get the computer name by the java code program... will be able to have host name by using getHostName() method of InetAddress class 

XML Questions

how to host a website using asp.net
how to host a website using asp.net  what are steps to host a website 

Java Tips and Examples

Local/Instance/Class Variables
variables: Local variables are declared in a method, constructor, or block... contains slots for each local variable and parameter. When the method... available for the next called method. Parameters are essentially local variables 

PHP Questions

php local variables
php local variables  Creating and calling a local variable in PHP 

DMCA.com