Home Discussion Discuss: Java error reached end of file while parsing

• ie7 is not supporting to load .csv a file.kirana A S April 28, 2011 at 10:10 AM

in our project we have a requirement of exporting the data into the csv file. we can modify the data and import again. this is working for all the scenerios. but there are some scenerios.we cant import the which was empty .csv(oonly header values will be there) and we filled with proper data. while importing these type of file it will load for some time. the browser will not support this.we are using java. this is working fine in the local machine. once we deploy the code on server(which is on linux) this issue is happening please help me

• Java Programming IMichael Johnson June 10, 2011 at 7:26 AM

Which way does the brace belong, { or }. I have public class BalanceInterest {. Is this the class that needs to be corrected?

• ERROR message!Emily August 11, 2012 at 9:14 AM

public int countInRange(int[] data, int lo, int hi) { int count = 0; for (int i =0; i<data.length; i++) { if (lo <= data[i] && hi >= data[i]) { count++; } } return count; } I've been trying to run this code, but i keep getting the 'reached end of file while parsing' error message! Please help me out!

• responseraja August 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM

thank u

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java error reached end of file while parsing
Java error reached end of file while parsing       Java Error reached end... an error i.e java error reached end of file while parsing as the class closing braces 

Java Beginners

reached end of file while parsing and while expected
reached end of file while parsing and while expected  import java.io.*; public class temperature{ public static void main(String []args)throws...); }while(result=='Y'); System.out.println("Thank you for using 

Mobile Applications Questions

-[UIPopoverController dealloc] reached while popover is still visible.
-[UIPopoverController dealloc] reached while popover is still visible.  Hi, I am getting following error in my application: -[UIPopoverController dealloc] reached while popover is still visible. How to solver this? Thanks 

XML Tutorials

Handling Errors While Parsing an XML File
Handling Errors While Parsing an XML File       This Example shows you how to Handle Errors While parsing an XML document. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) is an interface 

Hibernate Questions

Truncating issue while parsing XML with SAX Parser.
Truncating issue while parsing XML with SAX Parser.  I am Parsing one xml file and after parsing I have to enter the data into the database using hibernate. The problem is while parsing some elements, its not getting the complete 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java check end of file
Java check end of file In this section, you will learn how to check that the file has been read till the end of file. Data has been read one by one from... data. This  indicates the end of file or eof condition. It depends 

JDBC Questions

java.sql.SQLException: Network error IOException: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): connect
java.sql.SQLException: Network error IOException: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): connect  Once in a while i am facing.... java.sql.SQLException: Network error IOException: No buffer space available (maximum 

Maven Questions

Error with Maven while deploying the war file
Error with Maven while deploying the war file  Hi, I am new to maven... I created java spring hibernate project.. and i kept all .java files in this path Myapplication\src\main\java\com\mycompany and create resources, webapp 

Maven Questions

Error with Maven while deploying the war file
Error with Maven while deploying the war file  Hi, I am new to maven... I created java spring hibernate project.. and i kept all .java files in this path Myapplication\src\main\java\com\mycompany and create resources 

XML Questions

How to implement xml parsing in iphone ? -RV
How to implement xml parsing in iphone ? -RV  In .h file...; In .m file @implementation RootViewController @synthesize item,title...(@"Error Error Error!!!"); NSLog(@"titlearray--%@",titlearray); NSLog 

XML Questions

parsing XML file to get java object - XML
parsing XML file to get java object  Hello, I'm facing a problem in parsing XML file to get the java object. I've tried to retrieve data from XML file using SAX parser. my XML file structure is the following 

JSP Servlet Questions

XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected:
. - JSP-Servlet

XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: .  i had an error:"XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: ." when uploading and writing them into an xml file. i use the jspBean to call the writeXML class. pls help me to solve 

Java Beginners

Error While Compiling - Java Beginners
Error While Compiling  Hi All I Am a beginner and i face the following problem while compiling can anyone help me. C:\javatutorial\example>... command, operable program or batch file. C:\javatutorial\example>   

Programming Tutorials

Manage end-user state and understand performance tradeoffs of using HTTP sessions
or Java Server Pages (JSP) file as an entry point to the application... Java code within a JSP file: <% response.encodeURL("... Manage end-user state and understand 

JSP Interview Questions

parsing xml file in jsp
parsing xml file in jsp  example that pars XML file in JSP 

Development process Questions

java html parsing - Development process
java html parsing  i want parse a html page and get all the tags... need to build a general tree by parsing the html page so any one can help me... HTML file,try the following code: import java.io.*; import javax.swing. 

XML

Ignoring Comments While Parsing an XML File
Ignoring Comments While Parsing an XML File   ... in an XML File. JAXP is an interface which provides parsing of xml documents. Here... object with the help of a DocumentBuilderFactoryFile file = new File("Document4.xml 

Spring Framework Questions

error
HelloWorld Deployment Error for module: HelloWorld: Error occurred during deployment: Exception while deploying the app [HelloWorld] : org.xml.sax.SAXParseExceptionpublicId: file:/C:/glassfish3/glassfish/lib/schemas/web-app25.xsd 

Java Beginners

error while running the applet - Java Beginners
error while running the applet  import java.applet.Applet; import...); ++num; } } } } i have problem while running the code , error...: 1. Save your file from MyFrame.java. 2. compile it from javac MyFrame.java 

XML Tutorials

Ignoring Comments While Parsing an XML File

XML Questions

xml parsing
xml parsing  my task is when i wll give java file to a program that program interpret that file separate each and every keywords and indentifiers and return the csv file that contains count of used keywords and idenfiers by using 

Java Beginners

Xml parsing
Xml parsing  Hi..i tried the above code but I unable to know where can i place the xml file 

Java Beginners

how to write to file at the end of the line
how to write to file at the end of the line  Hi, Where do i learn how to write to file at the end of the line using Java program. Plz suggest... will help you for "How to write the file at the end of line using Java language 

Java Magazine Questions

parsing xml file using java code
parsing xml file using java code  parsing a xml file using java code 

JSP Servlet Questions

Error 500-Server are not find the jar file in the program of upload the file - JSP-Servlet
Error 500-Server are not find the jar file in the program of upload the file  Hello Sir, your response: Hi friend, The 500 Internal Server Error is a "server-side" error, meaning the problem is not with your PC or Internet 

XML Questions

XML parsing to Mysql database
XML parsing to Mysql database  Can someone please post the code for parsing an XML file into Mysql database using SAX 

XML Questions

Parsing XML using Document Builder factory - XML
Parsing XML using Document Builder factory  Hi , I am new to XML . I am trying to parse a XML file while is : For this i am using Document... java.io import File from java.io import StringReader from org.xml.sax 

JSP Servlet Questions

Problem with appending data to the end of file
successfully</h1>"); %> </body> </html> JAVA CLASS FILE CODE...Problem with appending data to the end of file  MY JSP CODE WITH THE JAVA CLASS: JSP CODE: <html> <body> <%@ page language="java 

Java Beginners

parsing xml with jquery
parsing xml with jquery  Please explain how to parse a xml file into jquery. Thanks 

SQL Question

SHOWING ERROR CODE 1064 WHILE TRYING TO EXECUTE PROCEDURE
SHOWING ERROR CODE 1064 WHILE TRYING TO EXECUTE PROCEDURE  I AM... CLASS_CATEGORY_ID=2 THEN 'MEDIUM' WHEN CLASS_CATEGORY_ID=3 THEN 'HIGH' END; END$$ DELIMITER; ALL THESE QUERIES OUTSIDE THE STORED PROCEDURE'S BODY 

DMCA.com