Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java error stream
Java error stream       The Java error stream is used to print error that arises during... In this Tutorial we want to describe you a code that help you to understand java error 

Java Beginners

Java Stream Write Exception
Java Stream Write Exception  I am doing socket programming. I have two files called Server.java and client.java. Both programs were running..."; System.out.println(data1); out.writeUTF(data1); this line causes the error } catch 

Java Beginners

stream length not specified - Java Beginners
stream length not specified  our requirement is we need to send... we r using servlet applet technology we r getting stream length not specified error. could u please suggest us how to pass audio data to servlet using applet 

Java Interview Questions

Java Stream
Java Stream   What is Stream and Types 

Java Beginners

Stream Cipher
Stream Cipher  I want to encrypt data use two layer cipher as follow,but it seems not work, why and how, thanks´╝? encrypt part´╝? Cipher cf1 = Cipher.getInstance(ciphAlg1); cf1.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE, key1, paramSpec); Cipher 

Java Beginners

Byte ? Oriented Stream and Character- Oriented Stream
Byte ? Oriented Stream and Character- Oriented Stream  difference between Byte ? Oriented Stream and Character- Oriented Stream 

Java Beginners

Byte ? Oriented Stream and Character- Oriented Stream
Byte ? Oriented Stream and Character- Oriented Stream  Difference between Byte ? Oriented Stream and Character- Oriented Stream 

PHP Questions

php stream functions
php stream functions  what does php stream functions do 

Java Beginners

Data input & output Stream
stream lets an application read primitive Java data types from an underlying input... write primitive Java data types to an output stream in a portable way...Data input & output Stream  Explain Data Input Stream and Data Output 

Java Beginners

I/O stream class.
I/O stream class.  Explain the hierarchy of Java I/O stream class.   Hierarchy of Java I/O streams Have a look at the following link: Java I/O 

Java Interview Questions

Java I/O stream
Java I/O stream  What class allows you to read objects directly from a stream 

Ajax Questions

Compressed (ZLIB) Input Stream
Compressed (ZLIB) Input Stream  I have to make call to a web service which will send a compressed (ZLIB) stream back to me. I have to de-compress the same stream and use it further. My problem is that I have to get it done 

Java Beginners

Object Output Stream

General

Java write to stream
Java write to stream       Following example demonstrates, how to write data in to the stream... is flowed.             write_to_stream .java 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Stream Result example
Stream Result example Stream Result is very important for allowing users... of the input stream property. contentLength - It is the Stream length in byte...;. contentDisposition - It is used for specifying file name. An Example of Stream 

PHP Questions

Error using SoapClient() in PHP
Error using SoapClient() in PHP  I'm trying to access WSDL(Web... parameter and active SSL on my server, still I'm getting an error. Here is the code I'm...","Password" => "password")); Here is the error I'm getting: Warning 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Inputstream to OutputStream
System.err: "err" is used to display error output stream... understand the conversion of an input stream into an output stream by taking an example. In this example we are taking a file as input stream 

Mobile Applications Questions

J2ME -- Stream video from a udp server - MobileApplications
J2ME -- Stream video from a udp server  HI, I wanted to develope a mobile application in j2ME to stream video from a udp server by providing the Ip address of the server and the port no. to connect to and using the UDP protocol 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert InputStream to Byte
: This is used to show the error as output stream. The System class provides... stream to byte. Here we are going to read input stream and converting it into bytes. To do so first read the input stream from dos prompt then store 

Java Beginners

java byte stream array - Java Beginners
java byte stream array  I have a byte array that contains hexadecimal data for eg byte[] testMessage = {0x02, // STX 0x31,0x32,0x10,0x02,0x33, // Data 31 32 02 33 

Java Beginners

error
error  while iam compiling iam getting expected error 

XML Questions

Error-
Error-   Hello, I would like to know about XSD file. I try to print XML file but I am getting error SAXException-- says Content is not allowed in prolog. Please help me 

JSP Servlet Questions

error
error  i have 404 error in my program plz tell me yhe solution about 

JSP Servlet Questions

error
error  i have 404 error in my program plz tell me yhe solution about 

JSP Servlet Questions

error
/ServletUserEnquiryForm.shtml getting an error given below SQLException caught: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]COUNT field incorrect or syntax error please suggest 

Ajax Questions

Error
Error  I have created ajax with php for state and city. When I change state then city will not come in dropdown list and it give me error as 'Unknown Runtime Error'. This error come only in IE browser, but in other brower 

JavaScript Questions

error
of framework used and also the JDK version. This type error also comes when java file is complied in old version of java and used on latest version. Thanks 

JDBC Questions

error
error 

Spring Framework Questions

error
error  When I deploye the example I have this message cannot Deploy HelloWorld Deployment Error for module: HelloWorld: Error occurred during deployment: Exception while deploying the app [HelloWorld 

JDBC Questions

error!!!!!!!!!
error!!!!!!!!!   st=con.createStatement(); int a=Integer.parseInt(txttrno.getText()); String b=txttname.getText(); String c=txtfrom.getText(); String d=txtto.getText 

DMCA.com