Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Java get System Locale
Java get System Locale       In this section, you will learn how to obtain the locale. We are providing you an example which will obtain the locale of the system 

General

Java get System Locale
Java get System Locale     ... are providing you an example which will obtain the locale of the system by using.... System.getProperty("user.language")- This will return the locale of the system 

General

Java get default Locale
Java get default Locale       Locale object is a representation of geographical, political, or cultural region. We can get and set our default locale through the java programs 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Locale
JSP Locale          JSP Locale is used to get the preferred locale... illustrate you how to get the locale from the jsp page. The locale.jsp include a page 

Java Beginners

How to get country locale from a http request
How to get country locale from a http request  Hi, I Have a requirement like , i need to get the country locale(from whcih country he is logged in) when user login to a web application. Based on that country locale i am going 

General

Java Set Default Locale
Java Set Default Locale       Setting Default Locale Example in Java Locale can be set also in our java programs by using the method setDefault() of Locale class 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the default Locale
Setting the default Locale       This section shows you how to set the default locale. Example presented in the section, illustrates you how to get and set the default locale.  

Ajax Questions

Locale Specific Date validations through JavaScript/Ajax...
Locale Specific Date validations through JavaScript/Ajax...  Hi, I am developing an JSP Application which supports I18N(Internationalization). In my... MY Field!"; If(lanuage="Denmak"){ //You can even Get this value from 

Java Interview Questions

Locale class
Locale class  What is the Locale class 

Java Tools

FTPClient : Get System Type
This section explain how to get system type by using method of FTPClient class in java 

Java Beginners

how to get current date without system date
how to get current date without system date  is there any possiblity to get current date instead of system date in Java, as i dont want to change date in program and if i change date in OS automatically change in program also 

Java Beginners

How to get system current cursor type
How to get system current cursor type  In Windows how can i get the current mouse/keyboard cursor type like 'text cursor' from my java application 

Java Technology Tutorials

Formatting and Parsing a Time for a Locale Using Default Formats
Formatting and Parsing a Time for a Locale Using Default Formats In this section, you will learn how to format and parse a time for a Locale using default..., date and time and other objects. Using these classes, the data will get 

Java-Tutorials

Locale list
Locale list This tutorial provides you all the list of locales that is a set... be in your mind that having a whole list of locale is of no use and you can use only those locales which are installed on the concerned system. For this purpose 

General

Java get System Properties
Java get System Properties       In this section, you will learn how to obtain the system properties. The System class provides a Properties object that describes 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Get System IP
running the program you will get the following output 

Java Interview Questions

Java Locale
Java Locale  How will you load a specific locale?   Hi Friend, A locale is the part of a user's environment that brings together.../java/javadate/locale-format.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/java 

General

Get System Ip
Get System Ip       The System IP address is a unique numerical identification assigned to a different system involved in the network for communication. The Format 

Java Beginners

how to get an lan system ip and mac address in java code
how to get an lan system ip and mac address in java code  strong text 

Spring 3

Locale in Spring MVC
=fr_FR to set the locale to French and get the message from French properties...; border-width: 1px; } Locale in Spring MVC To support... SessionLocaleResolver resolves the locales by using a locale attribute from the session 

General

Java get System TimeZone
Java get System TimeZone       In this section, you will learn how to obtain the System's... to as the local time. We have used the instance of the class TimeZone in order to get 

Date Calendar

JSP:How to get year of system date - Date Calendar
JSP:How to get year of system date  Please tell me how to get year of system date; I am doing import java.util.*; Date d = new Date(); d.getYear...://www.roseindia.net/java/java-get-example/ Thanks 

General

Java Get Example
can get and set our default locale through the java programs.   ... the desktop path of the system. In the java environment we can get the desktop path also with the system's property.   Java program to get 

General

Java Get Example
can get and set our default locale through the java programs.   ... the desktop path of the system. In the java environment we can get the desktop path also with the system's property.   Java program to get domain 

Java Beginners

What is the Locale class?
in java program. thanks,   Hi, The Locale class in Java is Java... region. IN Java computing, locale describes a set of parameters to classify... is called locale-sensitive. For details visit What is Locale class in Java 

General

Java example program to get the operating system's version
Java example program to get the operating system's version       java get OS version You can check your current system's operating system version by the java code also 

Java Beginners

What is Locale - Java Beginners
the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/java/javadate/locale-format.shtml http...What is Locale  Hi, What is Locale? Write example to show the use of Locale. Thanks   Hi Friend, A locale is the part 

General

Java example program to get Operating System type or architecture
Java example program to get Operating System type or architecture       java get OS type In java... by using the system property. Here this java example code displays how one can get 

Java Beginners

Locale with SimpleDateFormat - Java Beginners
Locale with SimpleDateFormat  What does that mean when instantiating a SimpleDateFormat object,specify a locale? Its just a good programming... in different formats.If you instantiate SimpleDateFormat class without a Locale 

Java Tips and Examples

Listing the File System Roots
Listing the File System Roots     .... This requires an array of File class where all the drives will get stored by using...:\ListSystemRoots>java ListSystemRoots A:\ C:\ D:\ E 

DMCA.com