Home Discussion Discuss: Java get windows Username

• thumbs downan0maly May 11, 2012 at 1:11 AM

This is only capable of returning the current user, System.* can not enumerate all Windows users.

• thumbs downan0maly May 11, 2012 at 1:12 AM

This is only capable of returning the current user, System.* can not enumerate all Windows users.

• Java get windows UsernameUnixUser November 28, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Put your code on Unix and run it from Windows. What user's name it will return?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

How to get current logged in Windows username? - Struts
How to get current logged in Windows username?  Can anyone give me the struts code to get the logged in Windows User name?  Hai srinath...; the above mentioned command displays the username who logged in to the system.hope 

PHP Tutorial

How to Install WAMP Server on XP and Windows
How to Install WAMP Server on XP WAMP stands for Windows Apache MySQL PHP. WAMP Server is an open source software, which is free to use under the GPL licence... tools on the left hand side. The first one is phpinfo() from there you can get 

HTML Questions

links open new windows
links open new windows  Why do my links open new windows rather than update an existing frame 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Get Browser Information
PHP Get Browser Info PHP provides us  $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] function is used to display the browser information Code for PHP Get Browser Info...; Output: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13 

RMI Questions

creating windows service - RMI
creating windows service  Hi, I have created a project using spring RMI and have some server.jar file which contians all the classes of server and server.exe file which is used to start the server. But I want to create a windows 

JDBC Questions

how to get the details of username&password of mysql - JDBC
the username and password .please tell me how to get those details . Thanks in advance  Hi friend, The default username and password is root...how to get the details of username&password of mysql  Hi friends, i 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to develop iphone application on windows OS?
How to develop iphone application on windows OS?  Is it possible to develop j2me based application in IPhone 

PHP Questions

How can we encrypt the username and password using PHP?
How can we encrypt the username and password using PHP?  How can we encrypt the username and password using PHP 

Hosting Tutorial

Operating System based Web Hosting
Hosting system has been differentiated on four categories: Windows based Web... Solaris OS based Web Hosting A. Windows Web Hosting Windows Web Hosting system refers to the web hosting service on Windows operating system. Basically most 

Java-Tutorials

Get date data type from table
GET DATE DATA TYPE FROM TABLE In this example , we will get "Date"...";      String driver = "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver";      String userName = "root";      String...();             con = DriverManager.getConnection(url+dbName,userName,password 

Programming Tutorials

jQuery check username availability using JSP
jQuery check username availability using JSP In this section, you will learn to check username availability from database using JSP & jQuery. In the given below example, a username input field is given, when you type username 

Java Magazine Questions

linux desktop on windows without using vn or any other ? - Java Magazine
linux desktop on windows without using vn or any other ?  linux desktop on windows without using vn or any other ?. I have a linux pc and windows xp pc but i am not able to connect the linux pc on windows .why? .windows 

PHP Tutorial

Printing username,email Id using session variable.

JDBC Questions

store the image in the oracle using blob and get it back - JDBC
store the image in the oracle using blob and get it back  hi i am.../"; String dbName = "amar"; String userName = "amar"; String...(driverName); con = DriverManager.getConnection(url+dbName,userName,password 

General

Java Read username, password and port from properties file
Java Read username, password and port from properties file In this section, you will come to know how to read username, password and port no from... in the properties file. data.properties file username=root 

Struts Questions

create webpage with table sql database using netbeans 6.8 with struts complete tutorial.(include username and password)
create webpage with table sql database using netbeans 6.8 with struts complete tutorial.(include username and password)   myself muthu,am working as software trainee in reputed concern.our company gave one project to me.create 

SQL Question

please reply fast if anyone knows that how to install mysql on windows using msi package
please reply fast if anyone knows that how to install mysql on windows using msi package  please reply fast if anyone knows that how to install mysql on windows using msi package   Hello Friend, visit here Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

javax. servlet.Servlet Exception: Initialization failed, Unable to get DB connection - JSP-Servlet
javax. servlet.Servlet Exception: Initialization failed, Unable to get DB... url=ctxt.getInitParameter("url"); //Getting the DB Username, password... ServletException("Initialization failed, Unable to get DB connection 

JSP Interview Questions

Difference between GET and POST
Difference between GET and POST   Difference between GET and POST ?   The difference between a GET and a POST is the way data is transferred to a servlet. With a GET, the URL will show each name/value pair on the query 

Java Server Faces Questions

get integer at run time
get integer at run time  how to get integer value at run time in j2ee using servlets   Hi, You can get the value from request parameter and then convert using the function Integer.parseInt(variable). Here 

Ajax Questions

get files list - Ajax
get files list  Please,friend how to get files list with directories from ftp server or local files on web browser. Thanks, Tin Linn Soe   Hi friend, Index of Files Index 

General

JSP Servlet Questions

why jsp pages are not working on linux but java application is working in windows - JSP-Servlet
why jsp pages are not working on linux but java application is working in windows  java web application jsp pages are not showing the fileds corectly on linux server but same application is working on windows.why 

HTML Questions

HTML form methods GET and POST
HTML form methods GET and POST  What is the difference between the HTML form methods GET and POST 

Struts Questions

you get a password field in struts
you get a password field in struts   How do you get a password field in struts 

JSP Servlet Questions

get the servlet feature - JSP-Servlet
get the servlet feature  when the servlet get servlet feature?  Hi Friend, Please clarify your problem. Thanks 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Installation, Installing PHP on windows
PHP Installation Learn how to install PHP on your windows and then test the server with a php script. In this section we will learn the Installation process for the WAMP server, which includes PHP, MySQL and Apache server. The WAMP 

JSP Servlet Questions

get a session object - JSP-Servlet
get a session object  how to do in a table when i click on a radio button i should get the id value which is in the same row and store it in the session this is in jsp when in the servlet if i call a get session i have to get 

Mobile Applications Questions

Get current country from iPhone ??
Get current country from iPhone ??  hello, I want to get the current country in the iPhone settings. Can anyone tell me how to get the current..._Code = [currentLocale objectForKey:NSLocaleCountryCode]; now you can get 

Java Beginners

To get the String between two strings
To get the String between two strings  How to get string between two strings repeatedly using java?   Hi, Please tell me more about what do you want to achive. Thanks 

DMCA.com