Home Discussion Discuss: Java get available Font

• Setting fontakshay October 28, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I am making a text editor in java and i want all fonts available in windows to be displayed in a list.. please tell me how could i do this... also tell me how to change the font of the text in the text area by selecting a font in that list.....

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java get available Font
Java get available Font       In this section, you will learn how to get the available font. In order to retrieve all the available fonts, we have used the AWT package 

General

How to display the font in center
. The method g2d.getFontRenderContext() get the rendering context of the Font... How to display the font in center   ... the font in center. To display the font in center, the method paint() is defined 

JSP Interview Questions

read value from database & alert it is available in database or not
read value from database & alert it is available in database or not  how to read value from text box and alert whether it is available in database... xmlHttp.open("GET",url,true) xmlHttp.send(null) } function stateChanged 

Programming Tutorials

Font in Flex4
Font in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use font in a flex application. You will use font for the appearance of the component. You will use font for give a color , size and etc. Example: <?xml version 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD font size
; After running the program you will get the following output 

Programming Tutorials

Device Font in Flex4
Device font in Flex4: You can specify any device font for the fontFamily property. Device font are not embedded in the SWF file. Flash player supports three device fonts: 1. _sans: The _sans device font is a sans-serif typeface 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded Font in Flex4
Embedded font in Flex4: You can embedded the font in your application...) Syntax of embedded font  is: @font-face { src: url("location"...: true | false]; } In this example you can see how we can embedded a font 

SWT

Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog
and font dialog in Java. SWT allows to show Color Dialog and Font Dialog... the font dialog and allow the user to select a font from the available fonts... the color from the set of available colors. The method dialog.open() makes the font 

Programming Tutorials

Inline Embedded Font in Flex4
Inline Embedded font  in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a inline embedded font in flex application. You will set the fontFamily property of the component in inline embedded font. Example: <?xml 

General

Example program to get all the available time zones
to get all the available time zones using java program. This example is very simple java code that will list all the available time zones. We have used... Example program to get all the available time zones 

Mobile Applications Questions

uistatusbarstyle black translucent is not available on this device
uistatusbarstyle black translucent is not available on this device  .... And i am displaying images in a scroll view, i get this error while view get loads. uistatusbarstyle black translucent is not available on this device 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded font with multiple typefaces in Flex4
Embedded font with multiple typefaces in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a type faces font in multiple form. In this example we use a three font file: simple, bold and italic font. Example: <?xml 

Programming Tutorials

MX Effect with embedded font in Flex4
MX Effect with embedded font in Flex4: We can use the embedded font when we... support the Flash Text Engine(FTE) or an embedded font. In this example you can see how we can use an embedded font with effect. In the following example we 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded font using Actionscript in Flex4
Embedded font using Actionscript in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a embedded font using actionscript. Example: <?xml...; <!-- Embedded font using Action Script --> <fx:Style> 

EJB Questions

font changing
font changing  I have created a welcome page and when I try to change the font style of the label named lblCName it does not change.Indentify..., placeOrdr; Icon image; Font fnt; public void init(){ fnt=new Font("Verdana 

General

Get Image Size Example
Get Image Size Example       This Example shows you get the image size... "java.awt.headless" is set to true.getDefaultToolkit is used for get 

Java Technology Tutorials

How to list all drives available in the system
How to list all drives available in the system In this section, you will learn how to list out all the drives available in the system.  Description of code: To get the list of drives, we have called the method listRoots() of File 

PHP Questions

POST or GET
POST or GET  hello, Which will execute faster on php POST or GET?   hii, The POST metod is much more faster then GET ..because in GET method the value given in the text field is also available in the URl which takes 

General

Java Get Example
. Java get available Font In order to retrieve all the available fonts, we have used... Java code you can easily get the available memory size and can print it on command... of all the available GraphicsDevices and Font objects. Java 

General

Java Get Example
name is being provided. Java get available Font In order... of the given Java code you can easily get the available memory size and can print... Java Get Example       

JavaMail Questions

To change font in java code
To change font in java code  I am sending system generated mail through MIME message and Transport. Now i need to change the font.. Can you please help me as how to change the font of string body in java code 

Swing AWT

Change font in swing?
Change font in swing?  I want to use marathi language on labels,buttons 

Mobile Applications Questions

UILabel Font Size
UILabel Font Size  Hi Developers, How to set font size of UILabel? I am creating label programmatically and I have to set the font size programatically. How I can set UILabel Font Size? Thanks   HI, Following 

HTML

HTML font tag.
HTML font tag. Description : It is a HTML tag, which is used for changing the view of your text. Which will display on view page. Syntax : <font...;/head> <body> <h1>Example of HTML font.</h1> <p> 

General

Font Derivation
Font Derivation       In this section, you will studied about the font derivation. Font derivation refers to the different styles provided by the font. The method 

General

Java Get Mime Type
Java Get Mime Type       To get the mime type, we have defined FileNameMap interface... in Java.  Go through the given example to find out, how to get mime type.   

Tutorials

iPhone Font Size
iPhone Font Size In this example we are going to change the iphone font size and color. You can change the font size and font type using the Inspector that resides in Interface Builder->Tools. It has the number of font 

Programming Tutorials

EasyCollage 1.5 is now available
on the canvas (get the glue out!) - Rotate photos - Crop photos (get the scissors ready 

Java Beginners

Explain the parameters of Font class constructor.
Explain the parameters of Font class constructor.  Explain the parameters of Font class constructor.   Java Font class: Font(String name,int style,int size): It creates a new Font from the specified name, style 

Servlets

GET and POST Method of HTTP
;    GET The Get is one the simplest Http method. Its main job is to ask the server for the resource. If the resource is  available... page, a sound file, a picture file (JPEG) etc. We can say that get method 

DMCA.com