Home Discussion Discuss: Java get number of days between dates

• Java proram to convert number in to wordsSaravanan February 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Respected Sir, How to convert numbers in to words using java program? For eg: if we type 1234 as input it will display one thousand two hundred and thirty four.

• DSTSerge March 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM

It won't work with DST, saying before and after day saving time chage

• Bad codeDaniel May 15, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Your code won't work for many timezones as they have daylight saving time. Which results in 3600000 more milliseconds (1 hour) per day, depending on the date.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java get number of days between dates
Java get number of days between dates  ... the number of days between the two described dates. In order to get the number of days between two dates, the given example has set two dates by using 

JavaScript

Javascript calculate number of days between two dates
Javascript calculate number of days between two dates In this tutorial, you will learn how to calculate number of days between two dates.For this, you need...="text" name="dob2" id="dob2" /> Number of days 

PHP Questions

days between two given dates using PHP
days between two given dates using PHP  How can we know the number of days between two given dates using PHP?   Hi friends, Example: <html> <head> <title>Number of days between two 

PHP Questions

How can we know the number of days between two given dates using PHP?
How can we know the number of days between two given dates using PHP?  How can we know the number of days between two given dates using PHP 

JavaScript Questions

calculate difference between two dates
calculate difference between two dates  hi, I was actually working on to calculate the number of days between two dates of dd/mm/yyyy format... the difference between the two dates 

Java Beginners

validation on dates - Java Beginners
validation on dates  how to find difference in days between two dates in java.  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-get-example/number-days-between.shtml Thanks 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in days.
javascript date difference in days.   I want to find the difference between two dates in terms of days. I am using javascript. Please help.  ...(). You can get number of years of specified date by using getFullYear 

Java Beginners

Hi .Difference between two Dates - Java Beginners
between two dates.. I need to display the number of days by Each Month...Hi .Difference between two Dates  Hi Friend.... Thanks for ur Very..., 1); cal2.set(2008, 9, 31); System.out.println("Days= "+daysBetween 

Java Beginners

to calculate the difference between two dates in java - Java Beginners
to calculate the difference between two dates in java  to write a function which calculates the difference between 2 different dates 1.The function should accept 2 different dates (in the format dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss AM/PM) 2.The 

SQL Question

mysql between dates not between dates
mysql between dates not between dates  I am trying to list the data between dates and not between dates using join method ..but that not working for me 

General

Java get number of Days in Month
Java get number of Days in Month       In this section, you will learn how to obtain the number.... Here we are going to get the number of days in the month February. Here 

Java Beginners

Difference in two dates - Java Beginners
on that. The thing is, that I need to find the difference between the two dates in JAVA..... if something happens in my application, I want to get the difference between the current... the difference between two dates. public class DateDiffDemo { public static 

Java Beginners

display dates between two dates - Java Beginners
display dates between two dates  hi can any one help me to writing this code, i need to store the dates between to dates so that i can retrive the data from the db using theses dates. its urgent pls tell me as possible 

JSP Servlet Questions

display diffrence between two dates in a text box - JSP-Servlet
display diffrence between two dates in a text box  i have these set...); int days=(int)((ed.getTime()-sd.getTime())/(1000*60*60*24)); // i need to print the days in another text box when i click inside that test box.lease help me 

JDBC Questions

Jdbc connectivity in java to oracle for retrieving data between two dates
Jdbc connectivity in java to oracle for retrieving data between two dates ... dates from the database table. I am using combo box to get the date. Problem is arise when i get date from data base in the format such as 10/04/2012 00:00:00 

Date Calendar

can u help me to get a calendar with color codes on days ???
can u help me to get a calendar with color codes on days ???  hi roseindia, Can you help me to get the code, I need a calendar with color codes.i,e Sunday,Saturday dates display in blue color and my calendar should takes 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date compare the dates, PHP Compare dates example
The PHP Date compare the dates example code In this PHP Compare dates example, we are describing the code to compare the dates. In the php program we have... compared these dates according to current date with future date as well 

Java-Tutorials

Determining the Number of Days in a Month
Determining the Number of Days in a Month   This section will show the way of counting the number of days of a month in the specified year. Following program takes the year as input through the keyboard and shows the number of days 

SQL Question

PHP and MySQL BETWEEN dates with different years
PHP and MySQL BETWEEN dates with different years  I have a database... they should only show on the site when the date chosen falls between those dates. I thought it made sense to make use of the SQL BETWEEN statement, but it does 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript check if date is between two dates.
JavaScript check if date is between two dates.  Check if date is between two dates?   <html> <head> <title>Date before... it is lying between dates or not.Date.parse() is used to convert 

Java Beginners

How to select Data Between Two dates in Java, MySQL
How to select Data Between Two dates in Java, MySQL  How to select Data Between Two dates in Java, MySQL? Thanks in advance.   http://www.v7n.com/forums/coding-forum/294668-how-select-data-between-two-dates-php 

Struts Questions

range of dates in mysql query
range of dates in mysql query  How to select the range of dates in mysql ..when i have to select from between & and of date function?   SELECT * FROM MAAccounts WHERE updatedOn BETWEEN ? AND ? ORDER 

Java Tips and Examples

Programming: Weeks and Days
Java NotesProgramming: Weeks and Days Name _______________________________ Write a program to read in a number of days. It should then display the number of weeks and days that that represents. You can solve this using integer 

PHP Questions

PHP convert week number to days or month - PHP
PHP convert week number to days or month  Small, simple and easy code that can do following task: 1.Convert Week Numbers to Month 2.Convert Week to Date Generally, we use the date time object in PHP to convert the date 

Java Tips and Examples

Date Difference
; This example learns how to make the difference between two dates and how... into days. Here we are using Calendar, an abstract base class that extends Object class and makes a difference between a Date object and a set of integer 

JSP Servlet Questions

get data between date from msaccess database
get data between date from msaccess database  here is my code, i want to get data between date using jsp with msaccess.i stored date... also.suppose i want to get data fromdate ("01-09-2012") to ("04-09-2012), i got output 

Java Tips and Examples

Prime Number in Java
Prime Number in Java       This Java programming tutorial, we will be read how to get prime number between 1 to given number. First of all we have to define a class " 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Add Days
which you want to add days. INTERVAL expr unit:- Number of the days you want... Mysql Date Add Days       The Tutorial illustrate an example to add days to the particular days 

General

Java Get Example
()) will displayed the yesterday's date. Java get number of days between dates In order to get the number of days between two dates, the given.... Java get number of Days in Month This example sets the year as 2008, month 

General

Java Get Example
()) will displayed the yesterday's date. Java get number of days between dates In order to get the number of days between two dates... the format of year. Java get number of Processors 

DMCA.com