Home Discussion Discuss: Image Item Using Canvas Example

• Image from webNanuss June 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM

If I want use a picture from the web? logo = new ImageItem(null, Image.createImage("????") Thanks!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2EE

Image Item Using Canvas Example
Image Item Using Canvas Example       This example is will show you how to create the image at the top center of the screen. The following are the methods used 

JPA

Image Icon Using Canvas Example
Image Icon Using Canvas Example       This example is used to create the Image on different location using Canvas class. In this example to create the image we are using 

J2EE

Simple Line Canvas Example
Simple Line Canvas Example       This is a simple example of drawing lines using canvas class in J2ME. In this example we are creating three different lines at different 

J2ME

Image Icon Using Canvas Example
Image Icon Using Canvas Example       This example is used to create the Image on different location using Canvas class. In this example to create the image we are using 

J2ME

Line Canvas MIDlet Example
Line Canvas MIDlet Example       In this example, we are going to draw to different lines which cross to each other on the center of the mobile window using Canvas class. " 

J2ME

Creating Canvas Form Example
Creating Canvas Form Example       This example shows that how to use the Canvas Class in a Form. In this example we take two field in which integer number passed from the form 

J2ME

Draw Font Using Canvas Example
Draw Font Using Canvas Example       This example is used to draw the different types of font using Canvas class. The following line of code is used to show the different style 

J2ME

Immutable Image using Canvas Class
Immutable Image using Canvas Class       This is the immutable image example which shows how to create the immutable image using canvas. In this example ImageCanvas class 

General

Creating Menu Using Canvas Class
Creating Menu Using Canvas Class       This example shows how to create the menu and call the canvas class to show the toggle message. The Toggle message will appear when 

J2ME

J2ME Canvas Example
J2ME Canvas Example       A J2ME Game Canvas Example This example illustrates how to create a game using GameCanvas class. In this example we are extending GameCanvas class 

J2EE-Tutorials

J2ME Canvas KeyPressed
in J2ME using canvas class. After going through the given example, you will be able to show different output against different keypressed actions. This example... J2ME Canvas KeyPressed       

Java-Tutorials

Item Events in Java
Item Events in Java       Introduction In this section, you will learn about handling item events in java. This demonstrates that the event generated when you select an item 

J2ME

Draw String Using Canvas
Draw String Using Canvas       This example is used to draw string on different location which...(){} } class TextCanvas extends Canvas{   public  

Flex 4

Chart Item Event in Flex4
Chart Item Event in Flex4: Chart uses the ChartItemEvent when you perform the operation click on the chart Item. This event is the part of chart package... sensitivity is greater than 3 then the ChartItemEvent will not work. In this example 

J2ME

Draw Clip Area Using Canvas
Draw Clip Area Using Canvas       This Example is going to draw a clip with SOLID line...) and to draw the dotted line we are using DOTTED keyword, as given below 

J2ME

J2ME Image Item Example
J2ME Image Item Example       This application illustrates how to create the image and imageItem using Image and ImageItem class respectively. In this example we are going to create 

JSP Servlet Questions

delete an item from database
delete an item from database  how to delete an item from the database using jsp 

Flex Questions

Item renderer in flex
Item renderer in flex  Hi...... please tell me about How to create item renderers in flex? give an example for that Thanks 

Adobe Flex

Canvas Layout Container
the canvas container using x and y properties of each components. These x and y... distances from canvas edges and canvas center. This can be done using properties... Canvas Layout Container       

Flex Questions

Item renderer in flex
Item renderer in flex  Hi..... I have a problem How do you call a method in particular ItemRenderer. Also the ItemRenderer is your own Custom Component? please give me an example for that...... Thanks 

Flex Questions

Item renderer in flex
Item renderer in flex  Hi... Please tell me about what does listData contain in ItemRenderers? What is the Type of listData? please give an example for that........ Thanks 

J2ME

List in J2ME
; J2ME Canvas List Example will explain you, how to create list of items. In this example we are going to create a simple list of text, that will show the selected item on the same screen. In the example you can see that we have 

J2ME

J2ME Canvas Repaint
J2ME Canvas Repaint       In J2ME repaint is the method of the canvas class, and is used to repaint the entire canvas class. To define the repaint method in you midlet follow 

Java-Tutorials

Java JComboBox Get Selected Item Value
example into which I shall get the combo box selected item value and stored...Java JComboBox Get Selected Item Value In this section we will discuss about how to get the selected item value form JComboBox. javax.swing.JComboBox 

Programming Tutorials

Canvas Layout Container in Flex4
of Canvas Layout Container is <mx:Canvas>. In this example the colored area shows the Canvas container. Example: <?xml version="1.0...Canvas Layout Container in Flex4: The Canvas layout Container is used 

General

Text Example in J2ME
Text Example in J2ME       In J2ME programming language canvas class is used to paint and draw the diagrams. Using the same canvas class we are going to draw a box around the text 

Swing AWT

awt list item* - Swing AWT
awt list item*  how do i make an item inside my listitem not visible  Hi friend, import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.... information. http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/awt/ Thanks 

J2ME

J2ME Vector Example
. In this example we are using  the vector class in the canvas form. The vector class contains components that can be accessed using an integer index. The following... J2ME Vector Example       

J2ME

J2ME Frame Animation
it in the canvas class. In this example we are creating a frame using Gauge class. When the command action call the "Run" command ,which display the canvas form. In the canvas form we are drawing three blocks, when form's action 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to search the selected item in row table using radia button in JSP?
How to search the selected item in row table using radia button in JSP?  How to search the selected item in row table using radia button in JSP 

DMCA.com