Home Discussion Discuss: Java example program to get the object's ID

• hash codesRenny November 10, 2011 at 5:59 PM

>> But each object has its own unique hash value Not true. In theory many different objects can have the same hash code.

• get the objects id?Andrzej December 1, 2011 at 2:01 AM

You say hash value can be treated as the id for an object. This is true only as long as the hashCode method is not overwriten. Try your program on the following class: class NoIdObject { public int hashCode() { return 0; } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java example program to get the object's ID
Java example program to get the object's ID       java get Object id In java there is no any specific method that provides us the object's ID. But each object has its own unique 

Servlets

Get Session Id
Get Session Id       In this example we are going to make a program in which we will find... to maintain the session. This session id is transmitted back to the response object 

General

Get Session Id
in understanding Get Session Id .In this example we import a package... also attach the session id with the request object. The service method do get, do... Get Session Id       

General

Java example to get Object class name at runtime
Java example to get Object class name at runtime       java get Object class name In java...; by calling the method getName() we can get the name of the object class. In our example 

General

Java Example program to get the current working directory
Java Example program to get the current working directory       This example java... object we can get two types of paths in java. These are as follows 

General

Java Get Example
example program to get the object's ID In java there is no any specific method... can get the name of the object class. Java example program... java.net.InetAddress class.    Java Example program to get 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Last Inserted Id Example
JDBC: Last Inserted Id Example In this tutorial, you will learn how to find... insertion.  you can get the last inserted id by using MAX(), writing...) { System.out.println("Last inserted Id Example..."); Connection con = null 

General

Java Get Example
example program to get the object's ID In java there is no any specific method... to get the current working directory This example java program... In this example java program we have to get the data type of the database table fields 

General

Example program to get all the available time zones
to get all the available time zones using java program. This example is very simple java code that will list all the available time zones. We have used... Example program to get all the available time zones 

JSP Servlet Questions

get a session object - JSP-Servlet
get a session object  how to do in a table when i click on a radio button i should get the id value which is in the same row and store it in the session this is in jsp when in the servlet if i call a get session i have to get 

General

Java program to get column names of a table
Java program to get column names of a table... example program we have created a database connection with the data table within... an object of ResultSetMetaData and we can get the number of columns with the use 

JDBC

JDBC Get Metadata
JDBC Get Metadata       JDBC Get Metadata is the collective data structure, data type... table person. The Get Metadata provides you the information about 

General

Java program to get data type of column field
Java program to get data type of column field       In this example java program we have to get... database connection via JDBC and after connecting database we have get the data 

Java Beginners

ID number program
ID number program  hi can anyone help me with the following program. a program that can determine a person,s date of birth, age, gender and citizenship by just entering the id number. thanks in advance 

Java Beginners

Object oriented program - Java Beginners
Object oriented program  Write a class called RaceCar.java... 1000 to 3000 pounds. Include a constructor and all set and get methods. Create an application class to get input from the user and use it to create two 

Java Beginners

object oriented program.. - Java Beginners
object oriented program..  Write a class called RaceCar.java... 1000 to 3000 pounds. Include a constructor and all set and get methods. Create an application class to get input from the user and use it to create two 

XML Questions

parsing XML file to get java object - XML
parsing XML file to get java object  Hello, I'm facing a problem in parsing XML file to get the java object. I've tried to retrieve data from XML... only need to get 

Programming Tutorials

JSP implicit object "request"
the implicit object "request" and its uses with an example... then the return value is the object associated with the attribute. Example:  .... EXAMPLE using "request" object: requestobject.html < 

General

Java program to get class name without package
Java program to get class name without package        In this example we are making a simple example which describes you that how you can get the class name without package 

General

Java program to get the color of pixel
Java program to get the color of pixel       In this java example program we have to write code... we can get the pixel color with the getRGB() method with the image object. Here 

Java Beginners

program
program  i want a progra in java to print a sentence in alphabetic order, taking the input from the user.the program should writen without using the array for example : if input= this is a cat then output sould = a cat 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Get URI Example
Java Servlet : Get URI Example In this section, we will discuss about the getRequestURI() method of the request object. getRequestURI : getRequestURI... string in the first line of the HTTP request. Example :  In this example 

JDBC

JDBC Get Int
, getBigDecimal, get Boolean, get String, get Object is readable by Get Int in Java.Understand with ExampleThe Tutorial illustrates an example from JDBC Get... JDBC Get Int       

JDBC Questions

the best way to generate a universally unique object ID.
the best way to generate a universally unique object ID.  What is the best way to generate a universally unique object ID? Do I need to use an external resource like a file or database, or can I do it all in memory 

General

Java program to get domain name by URL
Java program to get domain name by URL       We can also get the domain name by the java... of numerical internet address.  In our this example to get the domain name we 

General

Get Image Size Example
Get Image Size Example       This Example shows you get the image size... class object and this object get pixel data from the specified URL 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate delete example program
Hibernate delete example program  How to delete an object in Hibernate? In my program I have to write program to delete the data using Hibernate...() method of the Session object. Here is the sample code: //Delete the object 

Java Beginners

total id
total id  how to print and total my id number ..for example if my id is 0123456789 the output will look like this : 0123456789 0+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9=45 help me plz 

JSP Servlet Questions

form id  sir, <form id="reg1" action="../UploadingCtrl" method... get String tp = request.getParameter("indegrates"). i wrote article upload servlet and get articale name, i wont to this name catgorice parametor and after 

JSP Servlet Questions

form id  sir, <form id="reg1" action="../UploadingCtrl" method... get String tp = request.getParameter("indegrates"). i wrote article upload servlet and get articale name, i wont to this name catgorice parametor and after 

DMCA.com