Home Discussion Discuss: Java program to get current date now

• java proggupta June 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM

plz giv the prog fr d folloein outpu 123454321 1234 4321 123 321 12 21 1 1

• javashoubhik November 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM

This is the best site in the world for beginner prorammers.

• ThanksVivek November 21, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Thanks for help.

• Getting Error Puneet Verma January 13, 2012 at 8:50 PM

String dateNow = formatter.format(currentDate.getTime()); no suitable mathod found for java.util.Date

• replyAnuJ February 25, 2012 at 12:26 AM

thanks for this.. it works awesome but.. can we also have a running time in this ? i.e...seconds, minutes & hours all are in motion ??

• Querypooja March 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM

hello sir/madam, I have one problem please help me anyone I have hard code date in my java code for 1 min to 8 hours with 6 currency pairs like java.sql.Timestamp timestamp = Timestamp.valueOf(“2012-02-24 20:00:00?); then its working fine. If i have add for live chart like java.sql.Timestamp timestamp = new Timestamp(System.currentTimeMillis()); or java.util.Date date= new java.util.Date(); java.sql.Timestamp timestamp = new Timestamp(today.getTime()); then its taking lot of time to plot the jfreechart graph . so give me some suggestion or any commands need to add in my java code. Its urgent please.

• javaG.Sarath chandranath April 15, 2012 at 11:08 PM

why we are using object creation?

• CSE - JAVAJaques June 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Thanks. That was very informative.

• neededvivek July 18, 2013 at 7:52 PM

How to use the JFormattedfield in java program

• javasurjeet singh September 19, 2011 at 8:49 PM

it is good

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Get current Date and Time
Get current Date and Time In this section we will discuss about how to get current date and time in java. Java provide two classes, Date and calendar which will display the current date and time in java. SimpleDateFormat is used  

General

Java program to get current date
Java program to get current date now       In this example program we have to get the current date at present now. We have used Calendar class for getting the current 

Java Beginners

How to get the current date in Java?
How to get the current date in Java?  Hi, I am new to Java and trying to write a program to get the current date. How to get the current date in Java? Thanks   Hi, Check the tutorial: Java program to get current date 

Java Beginners

how to get current date without system date
how to get current date without system date  is there any possiblity to get current date instead of system date in Java, as i dont want to change date in program and if i change date in OS automatically change in program also 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC : Current Date
. Display Current Date : There are various methods provided by MYSQL to get..._TIMESTAMP(), NOW(), SYSDATE(). CURDATE() , CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_DATE..._TIMESTAMP, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP(), NOW() functions return the current date and time 

Java-Tutorials

Getting the current date
date of the system. In this section, through the given program you can get the current date in the proper format (Day/Month/Year). This program shows... Getting the current date      

MySQL

Mysql Now Current DateTime
Mysql Now Current DateTime       The Tutorial in this section illustrate an example from 'Mysql Now Current Date Time'. To understand and grasp an example we run a query now 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Now Current DateTime
Now Current Date Time'. To understand and grasp an example we run a query now ( ) that return the current date  and time of your database.    ... Mysql Now Current DateTime      

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Get Year
Mysql Date Get Year       Mysql Date Get Year is the way of retrieving the current year. Understand...()); now():-This is the inbuilt function in the MySql which returns the current Date 

Java Beginners

convert current date into date format
convert current date into date format  How to get current date and convert into date format in Java or PHP 

General

Get current working directory in Java
Get current working directory in Java In this section we will discuss about how to get the the current working directory in java. Current working directory means the current working directory where java program execute. In java 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Now
Mysql Date Now       Date Now in Mysql is used to find out the current date and time. Understand... returns you the current date and time: now ( ) :The now ( ) return you 

Java-Tutorials

Java current date - How to get current date in Java
In this section, you will learn about displaying current date and time in Java 

PHP Questions

current date in php
current date in php  PHP script to get current date.   Hi, You can use the following code to print the current in PHP: <?php echo date('y m d'); ?> With the help of following code you can get the current date 

JavaScript Questions

javascript current date and time.
. getDate() shows current date (eg:suppose today is 12-05-2012 then you will get 12...javascript current date and time.  How can we display current date...;Current date and time</title> </head> <script type="text/javascript 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date now function
Mysql Date now function       Mysql Date now function is useful when you want to return the current... that return you the current date and time. now ( ) : The now ( ) function return you 

Tutorials

Iphone Show Current Date & Time
Iphone Show Current Date & Time In the previous examples, we have printed current date and time separately in iphone simulator. But in this example we are going to show you how to print both current date and current time in iphone 

General

Getting Previous, Current and Next Day Date
previous, current and next date in java. The java util package provides the facility of it.  Description of program: The following program helps you to get... Getting Previous, Current and Next Day Date    

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Get current Date and Time Example
JDBC: Get current Date and Time Example In this section, you will learn how to get current Date and current time using JDBC API. Get current Date and Time... in the format 'YYYY-MM-DD' You can get current date by writing  

General

Get Time Now
Get Time Now      ... to describe you a code that helps you to describe Get Time Now. For this we have a class name Get Time Now. Inside the main method we declare a  String variable s 

PHP Questions

How can we get second of the current time using date function?
How can we get second of the current time using date function?  How can we get second of the current time using date function 

JDBC

GET DATE in JDBC
of the month. LOCALTIME(),LOCALTIMESTAMP(),NOW()It returns the current date... GET DATE in JDBC    This example shows how...(), CURRENTDATEThese three are synonyms, are used for display the current date 

General

Java Get Month from Date
java.util package in the program code.   Java code to Get Month from Date... Java Get Month from Date     ... month from the current date using Java Application Language.  You can see 

Mobile Applications Questions

Get current country from iPhone ??
Get current country from iPhone ??  hello, I want to get the current country in the iPhone settings. Can anyone tell me how to get the current..._Code = [currentLocale objectForKey:NSLocaleCountryCode]; now you can get 

Date Calendar

getting current date without using system date - Date Calendar
getting current date without using system date  I want to get the current date but the Java code should not get System date as Current date. Pleae help me in getting current date without using system date. thanks in Advance 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Get Month
Mysql Date Get Month      ... with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql Date Get Month... for now( ). Query: The Query below return you the  current value 

Ajax Examples

jQuery to Retrieve Server's Current Time
program that retrieves the current time from server and displays on the user browser. In this example we will be calling a server side PHP script to get the current... to develop the Current Server Time program Step 1:       Create php file 

General

Get Date and Time
Get Date and Time       In the example given below we will see, how to display current date... been initialized with the current date and time. getTime() method returns current 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Functions
how to get the current year. Now the given below query month('2008-12-17...; Mysql Date Functions return you the  current date, current year... that returns the current date as field name 'current date'. Query:-       

iPhone

Current Date iPhone SDK
Current Date iPhone SDK In this example, you'll find out how to get current date & day in iPhone SDK. We'll also write a method to print the day and date...;]; In this example, we aims to print the current day, current Date and first 

DMCA.com