Home Discussion Discuss: Get computer name in java

• java code to detect network intrusionOgbonna Godwin September 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I final year Ordinary National Diploma students with fair knowledge about java and networking. However I need help on java code that can help me capture Network Intrusion by detecting host IP and as well as fetching their MAC address. Thank you in anticipation of your help.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Get computer name in java
Get computer name in java       We can get the computer name by the java code program. For getting computer name we have used java.net.InetAddress class. We will use static 

Java Beginners

computer configuration - Java Beginners
about a single computer is, - Company Name - RAM size. - Hard Disk Capacity... of Computer in the following Format. Computer Name : IBM RAM Size : 512 MB...: import java.util.*; import java.text.*; public class Computer{ String name 

Java Beginners

computer management - Java Beginners
to be stored about a single computer is, - Company Name - RAM size... a single instance of Computer in the following Format. Computer Name... code: import java.util.*; public class Computer{ static String name 

Java Beginners

Computer Scince 1015 - Java Beginners
Computer Scince 1015  Write a SavingsAccount class to store the following information related to a bank account: Account number, Password, Branch name, Surnames, First names, Balance The account balance should be able 

Java Beginners

Computer dealer management - Java Beginners
. The information to be stored about a single computer is, - Company Name - RAM size... of Computer in the following Format. Computer Name : IBM RAM Size : 512...Computer dealer management  Create a class Computer that stores 

Java Beginners

computer manufacture case study
computer manufacture case study  Computer Manufacturer Case Study BNM is an upcoming computer manufacturer. The company was making a mark... Wireless Mouse 4790 Lotus Notes 6000 Wireless Keyboard 9482 Sun Java Communications 

Java Beginners

Name
Name  make a program that take a input from user in alphabet and show all the name of that character E.g User give character "B". The program shows all the human names which starts from B.   Java show all names 

General

Java Get Host Name
Java Get Host Name       In this Example you will learn how to get host name in Java. Go through...; Java code to get host name import java.net. 

Java Beginners

computer science
computer science  Objective:Work with hash tables by creating a hash table using linear probing. I need this code in java...;. It should contain a private static class, Entry<K,V>. Because Java 

Java Beginners

Remember me on this computer (via cookies) in jsp servlet
the userIdendificationKey And Get the user name from database //To identify the user //Do...Remember me on this computer (via cookies) in jsp servlet  Remember me on this computer (via cookies) in jsp servlet   Hi, Here 

Java Beginners

java with computer network
java with computer network  i feel it's very difficult to use java for network programming. how can i recover this problem?give me any simple example... that explains the java for network programming Overview of Networking through JAVA 

JavaScript Questions

Computer forensic application
Computer forensic application  how to write computer forensic application using java for recovering deleted files and deleted partitions 

Java Beginners

Getting Computer Date in java
Getting Computer Date in java  Hi , I want to get the PC Date... but this.. String strDate = new Date(); I get this server error, "The type Date is ambiguous". I've also tried Date date = new Date(); ... but it get's the same error 

Java Beginners

Computer shop mangerment
of it. Part B Develop array based java program to help a local computer shop...Computer shop mangerment   Part A You are supposed to write a class Computer to stores the computer id, description, brand, price, speed and another 

JSP Servlet Questions

Remote System OS name in JAVA - JSP-Servlet
Remote System OS name in JAVA  I need to print the different os names of the all computers in my local network. I know that with System.getProperty("os.name"), I get the os name of my computer but for the other computers, I have 

Java Interview Questions

computer

JDBC

Change Column Name of a Table
Stu_id Stu_name Stu_sub 100 vinod computer... Change Column Name of a Table   ... for renaming a column name in a database table. As we know that each table keeps 

Java Beginners

Computer forensic application development using JAVA program
Computer forensic application development using JAVA program  Write a computer forensic application program in Java for Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions 

Java Interview Questions

Java class name and file name are different
Java class name and file name are different  Can we run a Java program having class name and file name different?   Hi Friend, No, you can't. It is necessary to save the java file with its class name otherwise 

Java Beginners

Java Program MY NAME
Java Program MY NAME   Write a class that displays your first name... with the following name (for example, for letter A, public displayLetterA... in the correct order to display your name 

Java Beginners

My name, java project
My name, java project  Write a class that displays your first name vertically down the screen ?? where each letter uses up to 5 rows by 5 columns... that letter in a method with the following name (for example, for letter A, public 

Java Beginners

My name, java project
My name, java project  Write a class that displays your first name vertically down the screen ?? where each letter uses up to 5 rows by 5 columns... that letter in a method with the following name (for example, for letter A, public 

Java Beginners

call another computer in LAN (no internet acces)
call another computer in LAN (no internet acces)  Any idea how to develop a java application that makes VOIP calls inside an isolated (without internet access) network? Is there any (free) software solution for my problem? Thank 

MongoDB

Installing the MongoBD on the Windows computer
the steps to download and install MongoDB on windows 7 computer. Quick Tip...++, C#, Go (mgo), Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Scalaa can be used to create... on Windows 7 computer: Here is the steps to download, install 

Java Beginners

How to find version of Java installed on my computer? - Java Beginners
How to find version of Java installed on my computer?  How to get... with many more new features.How to find version of Java installed on my computer?To find out the version of Java installed on your computer, just type Java 

windows

Installing Java (JDK 7) on Windows 7 Computer Video Tutorial
Installing Java (JDK 7) on Windows 7 Computer Video Tutorial 

Hosting Tutorial

Domain Name
The domain name system (DNS) is a series of letters and numbers that are separated by periods and used to name organizations, computers and addresses on the Internet. The domain name is the way that Internet names are located 

JSP Servlet Questions

personal name aliases
personal name aliases  enter the name search result in internet connection using java code   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/servlets/search.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/answers/viewqa/JSP 

Java Beginners

name of year in chinese
name of year in chinese   hello my name kiemtheng i'm come from Cambodia, i would to write java programming to calculate a name of year for each birthday in Chinese but i dont know how to do.   import java.util. 

Development process Questions

How to take control of diffrent system or computer
to different computers and want have full control remotely. How can java help... in Java, you need to implement concepts like Networking, Dynamic Proxy, Threads, Remote Proxy, Robot API and Tray Icon. Java Remote Desktop application 

DMCA.com