Home Discussion Discuss: Java Get Memory Usage

• to get total and free physical memory sizemunisekhar June 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM

OperatingSystemMXBean operatingSystemMXBean = ManagementFactory.getOperatingSystemMXBean(); // total memory size writer.write(" Total physical memory = "+((int) memorySize)+" MB \n"); //free memory size long freememory=((com.sun.management.OperatingSystemMXBean)operatingSystemMXBean).getFreePhysicalMemorySize(); writer.write("Avialable Physical Memory size="+freememory+" MB \n"); //used memory size writer.write("Used Physical Memory="+(memorySize-freememory)+" MB \n");

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Get Usage Memory Example
Get Usage Memory Example     ... in understanding Get Usage Memory. The class Memory Usage include the main method... ( )  -  This method return you the total amount of memory that your java 

Java Beginners

Thread Memory Usage in java - Java Beginners
Thread Memory Usage in java  how to get a thread's memory usage? Does...++ program's memeory usage? In other words,i want to compute a C++_program's memory usage in java, Can I do 

General

Java Get Memory Usage
Java Get Memory Usage     ... that in the given example code output.     Java Code to Get Memory Usage... Code For more details on memory usage, see the article on Memory Usage in Java 

General

Java Get Memory
Java Get Memory       In this section of Java Example, you will see how to get the memory... can easily learn it. In this Java Get Memory Size example, we have created 

General

Java get Free Memory
Java get Free Memory       In this section, we are going to obtain the free memory. In order to get the memory left of being allocated, the method getruntime() returns 

Java Beginners

memory allocation
memory allocation   class Bird { { System.out.print("b1... of execution of statement ? memory allocation ?  The code uses static... get b1, and the the super-super constructor runs and we get b2. r1 r4 Pre b1 b2 

PHP Tutorial

The PHP file_get_contents() function , file_get_contents php
The PHP file_get_contents() Function Function reads the content... of a file. This method is preferred by the programmers as it uses less memory because of use of memory mapping techniques. The memory mapping techniques 

Java Interview Questions

Java memory optimization
Java memory optimization  When you think about optimization, what..., You can use memory dump and then analyze it to find the process/java code in your program which is using large amount of memory. Ideally java should garbage 

Mobile Applications Questions

heap memory in j2me
heap memory in j2me  how to get j2me heap memory size 

General

Java Get Memory

Java Beginners

memory
memory  what is memory 

Java Beginners

Memory
Memory   what is the different between heap memory and stack memory ? please explain with example 

Java Beginners

memory
memory   hi i am jane pls explain the difference between heap memory and stack memory 

General

Java Get Example
Java code you can easily get the available memory size and can print it on command... for memory storage during the runtime of the program. Java get... Java Get Example       

General

Java Get Example
of the given Java code you can easily get the available memory size and can print... Java Get Example      ... Get examples like how to get the date and time, IP Address or memory size etc 

Mobile Applications Questions

received memory warning level 1
received memory warning level 1  received memory warning level 1 and if i continue to it .. i get second warning received memory warning level 2 And then my application get crash. Can any one please explain me what 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java read file in memory
Java read file in memory In this section, you will learn how to read a file in memory. Description of code: The class FileInputStream get a channel... inherits all the methods of ByteBuffer class. The method get() reads the byte 

Technology

What is In-Memory Computing?
and in-memory computing is another revolutionary steps that opens great array... proactive sectors and business purposes, in-memory computing or also commonly referred as in-memory database helps to decrease the complications in accessing 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file in memory
Java file in memory This section illustrates you how to map an entire file into memory for reading. Description of code: We used the FileChannel class along with the ByteBuffer class to perform memory-mapped IO for data of type byte 

Development process Questions

solutions for memory leak of dicom images when using ImageIO library.
solutions for memory leak of dicom images when using ImageIO library.   I am utilizing ImageIO.write(). Out of memory error. please don't recommend System.gc(); for optimizing the memory usage 

Java Beginners

memory management
memory management  memory management in java 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Array Usage
Java Array Usage      ...];  //get the 5th month (May) Most of the times it is not known...;}; //use the length attribute to get the number //of elements 

Java-Tutorials

Configuration, Resource Usage and StdSchedulerFactory
Configuration, Resource Usage and StdSchedulerFactory... can get the connections to your database by setting up a DataSource... getScheduler() on the factory you get the instance of scheduler 

Java Beginners

Phantom memory
Phantom memory  hello,, What is phantom memory 

Java Interview Questions

Phantom memory
Phantom memory  What is phantom memory 

Java Interview Questions

memory management
memory management  Why objects store in heap 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

memory layout
memory layout  how much space does each segement(data,stack,heap,static) holds in memory? memory here refers to ram or hard disk 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

memory allocation
memory allocation  If we assign memory malloc(5) and access more than the assigned memory then what will happen? 1.segmentation error 2.memory leak 3.program will not compile 4.Your view 

Development process Questions

heap memory
heap memory  how long is the object stored in heap memory persist 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Profilers written in Java

DMCA.com