Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java Set Default Locale
Java Set Default Locale       Setting Default Locale Example in Java Locale can be set also.... In this example we have set the default locale value of our Locale with the Locale.ITALY. 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the default Locale
;  This section shows you how to set the default locale. Example presented in the section, illustrates you how to get and set the default locale. ... as a parameter for the method to set it as a default locale. Here is the code 

General

Java get default Locale
, or cultural region. We can get and set our default locale through the java programs. For setting or getting default Locale we need to call static method getDefault... Java get default Locale      

Java Interview Questions

is set interface synchronize by default???????
is set interface synchronize by default???????  is set interface synchronize by default??????? an whether list is syncrhronized by default 

Java Technology Tutorials

Formatting and Parsing a Time for a Locale Using Default Formats
Formatting and Parsing a Time for a Locale Using Default Formats In this section, you will learn how to format and parse a time for a Locale using default.... In the given example, we have defined all the four default formats along the locale 

Java Beginners

What is the Locale class?
region. IN Java computing, locale describes a set of parameters to classify... in java program. thanks,   Hi, The Locale class in Java is Java... is called locale-sensitive. For details visit What is Locale class in Java 

Java Beginners

Locale with SimpleDateFormat - Java Beginners
parameter, it will format the date according to the default Locale. import...Locale with SimpleDateFormat  What does that mean when instantiating a SimpleDateFormat object,specify a locale? Its just a good programming 

Core Java

Java Locale
Java Locale         A locale class in java api represents a specific geographical, political, or cultural region. In java computing, locale defines a set of parameters 

PHP Tutorial

date_default_timezone_set
  date_default_timezone_set date_default_timezone_set function sets... bool date_default_timezone_set ( string $timezone_identifier ) It is notable that default timezone can also be set by using INI setting date.timezone. 

Java Beginners

set text field appearance to default - Java Beginners
is wrong, i set the border to red, if not, i want to leave it default, but i cant...set text field appearance to default  hi, i am doing a program... color of a text box if the input was incorrect, but when i fail to set 

Spring 3

Locale in Spring MVC
. It takes defaultLocale property to set the default locale. <bean... as default file when the locale is set to default locale. The file name must... will be used like below to change the locale: example.html?ln=en to set the locale 

Java Beginners

Formatting number as per specific locale in java
){ Locale.setDefault(Locale.CHINESE); //set chinese defaullt locale System.out.println...Formatting number as per specific locale in java  Hi, I am trying to print the number as per locale. I tried below, but it still prints in English 

Java Technology Tutorials

Formatting and Parsing a Locale-Specific Percentage
returns a percentage format for the current default locale and the method format...Formatting and Parsing a Locale-Specific Percentage In this section, you will learn how to format and parse a locale-specific percentage. On the basis 

i18n Java

Change language according to the locale
the specified name and locale. MessageFormat.setLocale() : setLocale method use to set... Change language according to the locale  ... language according to the locale. In the code given below we have changed 

Mobile Applications Questions

ipad default image names
ipad default image names  i have a problem while launching application in iPad. The Default image that i have set is not displaying in landscape mode correctly. please suggest. Thanks.   ipad Default image names 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL Alter Column Default Value
is used with Create Table Statement. The default value will be set as per...)) and set the default value for this field is set '10'.Whenever you leave... SQL Alter Column Default Value    

Java-Tutorials

Locale list
Locale list This tutorial provides you all the list of locales that is a set... be in your mind that having a whole list of locale is of no use and you can use only...: SimpleDateFormat.getAvailableLocales(): To parse dates in a locale-sensitive manner, you can use 

Java Interview Questions

Locale class
Locale class  What is the Locale class 

Programming Tutorials

Use DEFAULT Statement in Procedure
is integer type. The variable x and y set to a default value of '15'.The ... Use DEFAULT Statement in Procedure       The Tutorial illustrate an example 'Use DEFAULT Statement 

PHP Tutorial

date_default_timezone_get
: First reading the timezone set using the date_default_timezone_set... <?php date_default_timezone_set('India/Kolkata'); if (date_default_timezone_get()) { echo 'date_default_timezone_set: ' . date_default_timezone_get 

SQL Tutorial

Use DEFAULT Statement in Procedure
is integer type. The variable x and y set to a default value of '15'.The ... int DEFAULT 15; DECLARE y int DEFAULT 15; DECLARE z int; set z = x+y... Use DEFAULT Statement in Procedure    

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Alter Column Default
| +----+----------+---------+----------------------+-------+ Alter the table 'userform' and add column to set default: The Query... Mysql Alter Column Default       Mysql Alter Column Default is used to modify the table 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables Default Value
PHP Variables Default Value In this tutorial we will learn how to set default value in PHP variables or Functions. If there is no value in the variable... notice that the default value is set by assigning the value to the argument 

Java Code Examples

pdf default size
pdf default size       In this program we are going to tell you how we can automatically set the default size of pdf. Its options are from A0 to A10. These text explains the ISO 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Default
Mysql Date Default       Date Default in Mysql is used to return the current date and time. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from Date Default 

Java Interview Questions

Java Locale
Java Locale  How will you load a specific locale?   Hi Friend, A locale is the part of a user's environment that brings together.../java/javadate/locale-format.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/java 

General

Java get default Charset
Java get default Charset       We can achieve the default charset through the java program... writer. For windows system it is by default set to the value Cp1252. Here 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Alter Column Default Value
with Create Table Statement. The default value will be set as per specified...)) and set the default value for this field is set '10'.Whenever you leave... SQL Alter Column Default Value      

JDBC

Find Default ResultSet Type Example
Find Default ResultSet Type Example: We are discuss about to find out Default... Type so you can find out the default ResultSet type using this example. We... set support type. Example: package ResultSet; import  

JSP Tutorials

JSP Locale
JSP Locale          JSP Locale is used to get the preferred locale of the user. A user can configure their browser with a US language locale ("en 

DMCA.com