Home Discussion Discuss: A MIDlet Example to execute Alert Message with an Image

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

A MIDlet Example to execute Alert Message with an Image
A MIDlet Example to execute Alert Message with an Image...; example, you will learn how to send an alert message to user whenever an action...; the tryAgain() method will be called. An alert is a screen that shows message 

General

User Define Alert Example
User Define Alert Example       Creating a user defined alert message, In the given example we have created a image that can be fill with some colors and text 

J2EE

Creating Midlet Application For Login in J2ME
Creating MIDlet Application For Login in J2ME       This example show to create the MIDlet... TextField Ticker  In this example we will create a MIDlet 

J2ME-Tutorials

Immutable Image MIDlet Example
Immutable Image MIDlet Example       This is the immutable image example, which shows how to create a immutable image in MIDlet. In this example we are creating 

JavaScript Questions

alert
alert  after pressing ok button in alert message it has to stop...; if(username==""){ alert("Enter Username!"); return false; } if(password==""){ alert("Enter Password!"); return false; } return true; } </script> < 

J2ME-Tutorials

Co-ordinates MIDlet Example
Co-Ordinates MIDlet Example       In this example the CoordinatesCanvas class extends the Canvas...;alert = new Alert("Failure", "Creating Image 

JavaScript Questions

Javascript alert message
Javascript alert message   How to send an alert message to a user in JavaScript 

Java Beginners

GETTING ALERT MESSAGE
GETTING ALERT MESSAGE  how to get an alert message when radio button is selected instead of checkbox 

JSP Servlet Questions

Alert in Servlet
Alert in Servlet  <p>Hi</p> <p>I want to delete record from oracle db, i need alert message saying 'Are you sure you want... of each row, when i click delete it shd alert me....This is my servlet code:< 

Java Beginners

GETTING AN ALERT MESSAGE
GETTING AN ALERT MESSAGE  how to get an alert message, if i select radio button instead of checkbox(associated with 3 dropdown list 

J2ME

J2ME Alert Example
J2ME Alert Example       Sound Alerts using MIDlet in J2ME This example illustrates how to create  alert through sound. In this example we are using AlertType class 

Adobe Flex

Flex Alert Box example
Flex Alert Box example       Alert box is a dialog box that appears on window with some message and stays rigid until the event associated with it is not done. Alert 

EJB Questions

message driven bean example
message driven bean example  can any one tell me how to develop and execute ---------- j2ee message driven bean example in weblogic server...://www.roseindia.net/c-tutorials/example-of-messageBean.shtml 

Adobe Flex

Alert Box in Flex
mx.controls.Alert class. An Alert Box contains a title, a message, an image..., an alert message as follows will be shown on the screen. Example 2...:Application> Output: After clicking the button, an alert message 

Programming Tutorials

Alert Control in Flex4
Alert control in Flex4: The Alert control is a MX component. It has no Spark component. The Alert control contains a message, icon, title, and buttons...=mx.controls.Alert.OK ):Alert Example: <?xml version 

Java-Tutorials

Java Alert Box
Java Alert Box In this example we will describe java alert box. First of all we have created class than main method after that we have created alert box... JOptionPane class to display the message alert box.  JOptionPane class is available 

JavaScript Questions

Getting content of alert message into textfield
Getting content of alert message into textfield  how to get content of alert message into textfield using javascript   Getting content of alert message into text field 1)If you want the code in java, then here 

Java Beginners

Getting content of alert message into textfield
Getting content of alert message into textfield  how to get content of alert message into textfield using javascript   Getting content of alert message into text field 1)If you want the code in java, then here 

General

Get Help MIDlet Example
Get Help MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to take help from any other text file which is stored in res folder in your midlet. In this example we are creating 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Alert
with Example The Tutorial illustrate an elaborative example to create alert box...;AlertMessage.jsp". The Alert Message contains the code for User Login page that include... the Login Name, an alert box displays showing error message: If you will not enter 

Ajax-Tutorial

jQuery Hello World alert
jQuery Hello World alert example    ... will use the JavaScript alert() method to display the "Hello World" message... user clicks on the button "Click Me", the alert message is displayed 

J2ME

J2ME Record Store MIDlet Example
J2ME Record Store MIDlet Example   ...;= new Alert("Exception", error.toString(), image, ... it on the console. In this example we are using the following code to open, close 

J2ME

Graphics MIDlet Example
Graphics MIDlet Example       This is the another graphic example, where we are going to draw... of graphics in J2ME we use MIDlet's. In the example we have created PacerCanvas class 

Ajax

jQuery alert()
giving a simple example which will demonstrate you about how an alert box can display information. In this example we will display an alert box after clicking... this example and click on the button then the alert box will be displayed 

J2ME

J2ME Image Example
J2ME Image Example       In this application we are going to simply create an image using canvas class. In this class we are creating the image and a thread to run the image 

JSP Servlet Questions

alert in jsp
alert message?, please give me a code how to write alert box in jsp...alert in jsp  if(pass.equals(pwd)) { Statement st1..."); %> alert("password is successfully changed"); < 

J2ME

J2ME Icon MIDlet Example
J2ME Icon MIDlet Example       In this example we are going to create icon list of different... element and an array of image element. In the Icon MIDlet class we are creating 

J2ME

J2ME Timer MIDlet Example
J2ME Timer MIDlet Example       This Example shows how to use of timer class. In this example we... execute the counter of the timer on the mobile window as follows:     

J2ME

Command Midlet Example
J2ME Button MIDlet       This example illustrates how to create command button in your form... SCREEN STOP For more, see the following example: If user select the 'BACK 

J2ME

Line Canvas MIDlet Example
Line Canvas MIDlet Example       In this example, we are going to draw to different lines which cross...;Crossline extends MIDlet{   private Display display 

DMCA.com