Home Discussion Discuss: Print Screen Using Java Swing

• askmilad July 11, 2012 at 4:44 PM

i have tried your code to print my form , but i get a very strange error, "java platform SE binary has stopped working " and the details: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: java.exe Application Version: 7.0.30.5 Application Timestamp: 4f2cba00 Fault Module Name: NitroGraphics.dll Fault Module Version: 0.3.1.8 Fault Module Timestamp: 4aa9a06a Exception Offset: 00001fbe Exception Code: c0000409 Exception Data: 00000000 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 10241 Additional Information 1: 0f0f Additional Information 2: 0f0f7be9ee96c80e48b47ce0a1884d72 Additional Information 3: e968 Additional Information 4: e968a84802e6b05b3148dd88f9677ef8 any help ?

• Thank youMd. Emran Hossain April 25, 2013 at 5:12 AM

Thank you for your very important tutorials. My wish, you submit more tutorial about access database using Java Swing(also show Next button , previous button ) and JTable(delete, edit, no edit, difference color one by one row) Thank you again.... Emran

• Error in Print CodeZubin Sharma August 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM

it shows 1 error if I run PrintExample Class from command prompt addWindowListener(new ExitListerner()); symbol: class ExitListener location PrintExample 1 error

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Splash Screen in Java Swing
Splash Screen in Java Swing This Java tutorial chapter explain you how to create and implement the splash screen using Java Swing. The Java Swing splash... a swing splash screen in Java. The Java splash screen will get disappeared on its own 

General

Print Screen Using Java Swing
Print Screen Using Java Swing       In this section, you will learn how to print in java swing. The printable that is passed to setPrintable must have a print method 

JavaScript Questions

Screen Capture
Screen Capture  Hi deepak, I am trying to take a screen shot using java script Activex object. But Iam getting Automation server cant create object exception .how can i solve 

Ajax Questions

Screen Scraping - Ajax
Screen Scraping  How i can do the screen scraping using java and ajax 

Java Beginners

Touch screen effect
Touch screen effect  Hello everyone, I would like to create a desktop application using java, is it possible to have touch screen effect for the desktop application? Exp: when user click next button, whole screen will move 

Swing AWT

How to connect on screen keyboard to system.
How to connect on screen keyboard to system.  How to connect on screen keyboard to system.I made on screen keyboard in java(swing).Now i want connect to system means when i pressed any button then it type on notepad or any 

Swing AWT

How to connect on screen keyboard to system.
How to connect on screen keyboard to system.  How to connect on screen keyboard to system.I made on screen keyboard in java(swing).Now i want connect to system means when i pressed any button then it type on notepad or any 

Swing AWT

Use of Hyperlink in Swing - Swing AWT
Use of Hyperlink in Swing  Hi, We are developing the UI using the Java Swing and I have to create Hyperlink in the JTable cell so that if the user... is: Is it possible to use Hypelink in java Swing. Please Help. Regards 

JSP Servlet Questions

Screen Capture
Screen Capture  How to capture the screen using jsps and servlets 

Blog

Sitemap Java Swing Tutorial
Using Java Swing | Noise Image in Graphics in Java Swing |  Event... using Swing | Chess Application In Java Swing Jboss 3.0 Tutorial Section 10...-to-One Relationship | JPA-QL Queries Java Swing Tutorial Section 

Swing AWT

virtual on screen keyboar - Swing AWT
virtual on screen keyboar  sir i need shift key operation code in my project program of virtual keyboard can uplz send 

Framework Questions

java swing
java swing  view the book details using swing 

Framework Questions

creation of table using a Java swing
creation of table using a Java swing  how to create a table dynamically in Java swing 

Java Beginners

java swing
java swing  add two integer variables and display the sum of them using java swing 

Java Beginners

Using swing - Java Beginners
Using swing  How can one use inheritance and polymophism while developing GUI of this question. Develop an application that allows a student to open an account. The account may be a savings account or a current account 

Swing AWT

virtual onscreen keyboard project using java and swings - Swing AWT
virtual onscreen keyboard project using java and swings  sir thanks a lot for ur reply for my last question, can u please send me the entire project code of virtual on screen keyboard.i did but im not sure as it was right 

Java Beginners

Java swing
to the database using java swing...Java swing  I create one table. That table contains task ID and Task Name. When I click the task ID one more table will be open and that table 

JavaScript Questions

messages to the screen without using "document.write()"
messages to the screen without using "document.write()"  To write messages to the screen without using "document.write 

Java Interview Questions

Reading .doc file using swing
Reading .doc file using swing  Sir, Could U Please Tell me the Way To Read .doc file in java using swing,with code 

Java Beginners

Java swing
Java swing  how to create simple addition program using java swing?   import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class SumOfNumbers extends JFrame { SumOfNumbers(){ JLabel lab1=new 

Swing AWT

Swing paint - Swing AWT
Swing paint  hi, i want to print something on window using swing applet.. m doing dis.. protected void paintComponent(Graphics g... the Swing Applet, use html file with the following code: Java Applet Demo 

Java3D Questions

SWING
SWING  A JAVA CODE OF MOVING TRAIN IN SWING 

Java Beginners

recorder screen in java
recorder screen in java  Dear friends, how can I capture the screen in real time? best regards Riccardo Susca 

Java Beginners

recorder screen in java
recorder screen in java  Dear friends, how can I capture the screen in real time? best regards Riccardo Susca 

Swing AWT

Swing UI alignment Issue on different Platform - Swing AWT
Swing UI alignment Issue on different Platform  Hi, We are developing screens using Java Swing on windows. The problem is when we take the same... of our screens are JFrames. we are using Metal LAF and Screen resolution is 1024 x 

Java Beginners

how to create a header in jtable using java swing
how to create a header in jtable using java swing  how to create a header in jtable using java swing   d 

Java Tips and Examples

Screen Coordinates
Java NotesScreen Coordinates Every computer monitor screen is made of pixels. Each pixel is a small spot on the screen. There are approximately 3 pixels... on the screen. A typical screen might be 800 pixels wide and 640 pixels high 

Swing AWT

java swing
java swing  iam using my project text box, label , combobox and that the same time i want menubar and popmenu. plz give me code for this. i want immediately plz send me that code 

Swing AWT

java swing
java swing  iam using my project text box, label , combobox and that the same time i want menubar and popmenu. plz give me code for this. i want immediately plz send me that code 

Swing AWT

virtual onscreen keyboard project using java and swings - Swing AWT
virtual onscreen keyboard project using java and swings  Im doing virtual on screen keyboard as my project. i didnt get the method to performthe backspace and space operation using swings in java.can please help me  Hi 

DMCA.com