Home Discussion Discuss: Declare string array in Java (one and two dimensional)

• QuestionShivkumar June 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM

What the following statement describes . Please explain Class c= obj.getClass(); Constructor[] arr = c.getConstructors(); please send me answer on my email id: shivkumarmallesappa18@gmail.com

• create array based on input and uppercase functionCristina November 11, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Just passed this site.Thanks for the post.It's very easy to understand.I want to share my code.It's just a fragment of my seat reservation program and I'm still working on it.It accepts first input and loops for second input/s to be stored in single array created based on the first input while automatically converting it to uppercase. Works for input like combination of letters and numbers. Hope it helps! System.out.println("How many seats?: "); Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in); int num = input.nextInt(); System.out.println(); String[] seat= new String [num]; for(int x=0;x<num;x++) { int y = x + 1; System.out.println("Seat No." +y +": "); Scanner loc = new Scanner(System.in); seat[x] = loc.nextLine().toUpperCase();}

• Declare two-dimensional string array in JavaSteve Granger April 17, 2012 at 9:21 PM

How would this code vary if I was declaring my two-dimensional array in the class containing "main" but needed to use it in a class called "Questions"?

• javarasida June 26, 2012 at 9:11 AM

how the two loops works in the above program.......

• javarasida June 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

how the two loops works in the above program.......

• Java two dimensional arrayDave December 2, 2012 at 5:58 AM

public static void main(String[] args){ String dim2[][] = { {"mahendra", " girish", " clear", " sure"}, {"sandeep", " vinnet", " dark", " not sure"}, {"amit", " komal", " horny", " great"}, {"adam", " bad", " will", " right"}, {"mahendra", " girish", " clear", " sure"} }; String output = ""; System.out.println("These are elements of two Dim array."); for (int i = 0; i < dim2.length; i++) { for (int j = 0; j < dim2.length - 1; j++) { output += dim2[i][j]; } output +="\n"; } System.out.println(output); } Prints : These are elements of two Dim array. mahendra girish clear sure sandeep vinnet dark not sure amit komal horny great adam bad will right mahendra girish clear sure

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Two- Dimensional Array - Java Beginners
Two- Dimensional Array  I am new in java programming. I am creating a two-dimensional array. This is my code ** class BinaryNumbers { public static void main(String[] args) { //create a two-dimensional array int ROWS = 21 

Programming Tutorials

Two Dimensional Array Program
Two Dimensional Array Program Using Nested for loop...; program . In this session we will teach how to use of a two dimensional array... are going to make two dimensional array having three row and three columns.  

General

Declare string array in Java (one and two dimensional)
Declare string array in Java (one and two dimensional...] + " "); } //declare and initialize two dimensional array String dim2... program also teaches you how to declare two dimensional array in Java 

Java Beginners

Two Dimensional array program
Two Dimensional array program  consider a two dimensional array... to elements of the array such that the last element become the first one and the first become the last.let the program output elements of the first array 

Core Java

Two dimensional array in java
Two dimensional array in java. In this section you will learn about two-dimensional array in java with an example. As we know that array is a collection... dimensional array is defined as an "array of array". In java the element 

General

Two Dimensional Array Program
Two Dimensional Array Program    ... will learn how to display arrange form of two dimensional array program... a integer for array declaration Two dimensional array program. We are going 

Java Beginners

two dimensional - Java Beginners
two dimensional  write a program to create a 3*3 array and print the sum of all the numbers stored in it.  Hi Friend, Try the following... { public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException { int rows, cols 

Java3D Questions

one dimensional array program
one dimensional array program  Design and implement a java program that will read a file containing numbers and compute the following statistics: the rannge( low, high), the average and the median(middle number). Notes 

Java Beginners

one dimensional array using java
one dimensional array using java  design and implement a java program that will read a file containing numbers and compute the following statistics: the range(low,high) the average and the median 

Java-Tutorials

Array in Java
. Different types of array used in Java are One-dimensional, Two-dimensional and multi-dimensional. One-dimensional arrays: int[] i; int[] i = new int[5]; int[] = {50,60,70,80,90}; Two-dimensional arrays: Two-dimensional arrays 

General

Square Elements of Two Dimensional Array
Square Elements of Two Dimensional Array        This is a simple java program for implementing the two dimensional array program and its square. This session provide you 

General

Two Dimensional Array Program Using Nested For Loop
Two Dimensional Array Program Using Nested For Loop ...;. We are going to make a integer for array declaration Two dimensional array... of Java. In this lesson we will learn how to display arrange form of two 

Java Tips and Examples

Two-dimensional arrays
; Two-dimensional arrays are defined as "an array of arrays"... of arrays of  ints". Such an array is said to be a two-dimensional array. ... in each of those arrays. To process a two-dimensional array, we use nested 

Java Beginners

how do i begin a two dimensional array?
how do i begin a two dimensional array?  I'm new to java programming and need to create a two dimensional array that enters exactly what is entered in the first dimension and then the first non-white space character of what 

Java Beginners

reverse two dimensional arrays in java
reverse two dimensional arrays in java  reverse array elements in two dimensional array such that the last element becomes the first 

Java Tips and Examples

Multi-dimensional arrays
. It does, however, supports an array of arrays. In Java, a two-dimensional array...; So far we have studied about the one-dimensional and two... that supports it, the element of the two-dimensional array x is denoted by x[i,j].  

Java Beginners

String Array - Java Beginners
for me to manipulate a String Array. For Example, I had a String Array ("3d4..., as to by which method can I separate the Integers from this Array of String... this question to you before, now the problem comes if my String Array consisted 

General

Dividing Element of Two Dimensional Array
;ArrayDivideMatrix". Here you will learn how to use two matrix array for developing Java program.  The java two dimensional array program is operate the two... Dividing  Element of Two Dimensional Array 

Java Beginners

string
) " and "public static void main (String args[])" in java but it executes both ,in java which one is legal   The only difference is style, where "String args[]" can mean a "string array called args which is an array 

General

Changing the value of Array in Java
Changing the Value of Array in Java       This is very simple of one dimensional array program. In this tutorial you will learn how to change array values. The one dimensional 

PHP Questions

php two dimensional array
php two dimensional array  php two dimensional array example 

Java Interview Questions

Display tow dimensional array using one for loop in java
Display tow dimensional array using one for loop in java  Display tow dimensional array using one for loop in java 

Java Interview Questions

Display tow dimensional array by matrix form using one for loop in java
Display tow dimensional array by matrix form using one for loop in java  Display tow dimensional array by matrix form using one for loop in java 

Java Beginners

two dimensional array
two dimensional array  how tow dimensional array works.How those loopes get incremented .and how every time the value of k changes 

Java Tips and Examples

Arrays -- Multi-dimensional
] | | | +-----+-----+-----+-----+ +-----+ In Java two-dimensional arrays are implemented is a one-dimensional array... the row (which is a one-dimensional array itself), and the second subscript selects the element in that row/array. Visualizing two-dimensional arrays Assume we 

Java Tips and Examples

String Array In Java
String Array In Java       In this section, you will learn how to use string array in Java. Here, you will see how to declare a string array and the syntax for using in the program 

General

How to declare String array in Java?
elements of one dimensional array and two dimensional array. 1. String arr...Following example will show you how to declare string array in java... and initialize two dimensional array String dim2 

General

The Array Palindrome Number in Java
. In this section you will read how to uses palindrome one dimensional array... The Array Palindrome Number in Java   ... to make one dimensional program. For completion the example firstly we have define 

C Tutorials

C Array of String
have declare a 2 dimensional character array consisting of three 'rows' and twelve... C Array of String       In this section you will learn how to create an array of string in C 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string with duplicate values - Java Beginners
String of Array  What is mean by string of array? And how one can add, delete the records from database in string format 

DMCA.com