Home Discussion Discuss: Insertion, sorting and searching in array

• C++ PROGRAMMING & DATA STRUCTURECH FAZAL UL HAQ BAJWA October 22, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I want to make programmer. Programming is very interested for us. Specially. C++ , DATA STRUCTURE, DBMS, HTML, & JAVA

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Java Sorting and Searching
Java Sorting and Searching   If anyone could help me with this I would be really thankful! Write a program that stores the names of these artists in a String array. The program should prompt the user to enter the name 

General

Insertion, sorting and searching in array
; } Insertion, sorting and searching in array   ... to perform searching and sorting in array. In the java code given below we have... after sorting", array); // Search for element in specified array 

Java Interview Questions

Sorting and Searching
Sorting and Searching  Hi i would really be thankful if someone could help me with this A program is required to ask users to rate the Java programming language using a number in the range 0 - 10. The data input is ended 

Java Interview Questions

sorting
) { //implement a search function for a sorted rotated array. //duplicates... sample"); public int maxSumSubArray(int[] array, int len, int start, int end) { //given an array with integers(both positive and negative) //in any random order 

Java Beginners

Sorting the array
Sorting the array  Implement a program to process votes for 5 candidates in a talent contest. The program should use a String array to hold the names of the 5 candidates and an integer array to record the number of votes for each 

JavaScript Questions

sorting array in java
sorting array in java  How to sort array in Java or JavaScript?   JavaScript Sorting array tutorial   Java Sort array of strings...[] args) { String array[]=new String[5]; Scanner input = new Scanner 

Development process Questions

Array Sorting - Development process
Array Sorting  Hello sir, Now i m doing various Array sorting(Bubble,insertion,Quick,merge etc ) I want to display Array Sort in steps by step like... is the code to display array sorting with moving graphics(color)in steps 

PHP Questions

What are the different functions in sorting an array?
What are the different functions in sorting an array?  What are the different functions in sorting an array 

Java Beginners

Array sorting - Java Beginners
Array sorting   Hello All. I need to sort one array based on the arrangement of another array. I fetch two arrays from somewhere... need to sort the "name" array alphabetically. I can do that easily using 

Java Beginners

java array sorting manual way
java array sorting manual way  Hi, Anyone has any sample code on how to sort a array manually without using the inbuild sorting algorithm? Thanks 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string with duplicate values - Java Beginners
sorting an array of string  Example to sort array string 

Java Beginners

linear sorting
linear sorting  what is linear sorting? can any send me an example...("After Sorting: "); for(int i=0;i<arr.length;i++){ System.out.println...) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("Enter Array 

Java Beginners

Sorting Program
Sorting Program  To sort 10items in alphabetical order   Arrays.sort(name of ur array)   import java.util.*; class ArrayExample{ public static void main(String[] args) { String array[]=new 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string with duplicate values  I have a sort method which sorts an array of strings. But if there are duplicates in the array it would not sort properly 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Random Sorting
PHP Array Random Sort PHP provides another kind of sorting which is called Random Sorting,  in PHP shuffle() is used to sort in this manner. This function shuffles an array. Small description of shuffle function is as follows 

Java Beginners

Java String searching.
Java String searching.  How to search a string in given String array..."); } } } Description: We have taken a String array of city.User will input its city and for searching we used userCity.equalsIgnoreCase(city[i 

Java-Tutorials

Finding an Element in a Sorted Array
;    In the sorted array, searching is very easy... search. This section gives you a example for understanding the sorting an array an searching an elements in the array. This example takes some inputs from the user 

Java Beginners

Java Sorting
should use a String array to hold the names of the 5 candidates and an integer array to record the number of votes for each contestant.   import 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Sorting
;"; print_r($car); ?> Output: Before sorting the values are:Array... [5] => land rover ) After sorting values become:Array ( [0] => jaguar [1... sorting the values are:Array ( [m] => manza [s] => safari [n] => nano [v 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Reverse Sorting
;; print_r($car); ?> Output: Before sorting the values are:Array ( [0...] => land rover ) After sorting values become:Array ( [0] => vista [1] =>...; Output: Before sorting the values are:Array ( [m] => manza [s] => safari 

C Tutorials

C array sort example
C array sort example       In this section, you will learn how to sort an array in C. For sorting..., Sorting and Searching, Math and Multibyte.  Here is the code: ARRAYSOR.C 

Java Beginners

String of Array  What is mean by string of array? And how one can add, delete the records from database in string format 

i18n Java

Sorting Vector Element using I18N
to build searching and sorting routines for natural language text. getInstance... Sorting Vector Element using I18N     .... In the code given below we are sorting some elements using some rules 

IDE Questions

sorting
sorting   write a program to arrange sorting in rows,column and diagonal 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  how can i use elements of an array in a circular form? that is if the searching of the element reach the last elements of the array, then it will start serching from the begining of the array 

Java Beginners

sorting - Java Beginners
; Easy Sorting: For all the values in the array A, find the largest and store... readIntegers() that o reads the user inputs o stores them in an array, and o returns the array   ? The program includes easySort() that o sorts 

Java Beginners

Sorting
Sorting  can any help me know which sorting algorithm java uses for sorting collection and arrays 

JavaScript Questions

Sorting Country names alphabetically
Sorting Country names alphabetically  Hello, I have a list of country names in an array. I need a jsp code which will sort me the country names in an alphaberical order. It would be more useful when I get the coding using 

PHP Tutorial

PHP MultiArray Sorting
PHP Array Sort Multidimensional PHP provides array_multisort() function to sort more than one array at a time or multi-dimensional array. String keys... of array_multisort() is as follows: General Format bool array 

Java Beginners

To find first two maximum numbers in an array,using single loop without sorting array.
To find first two maximum numbers in an array,using single loop without sorting array.  Java program to find first two maximum numbers in an array,using single loop without sorting array 

DMCA.com