Home Discussion Discuss: Date Formatter in JSP

• easy waysaifuctg December 31, 2011 at 3:57 AM

<%! DateFormat date = DateFormat.getDateInstance (DateFormat.FULL, Locale.US); String result = date.format(new Date()); %> <%=result%> www.fatfreeonline.com

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Formatter
args[]){ double amount = 459.6329; DecimalFormat formatter = new 

JSP Tutorials

Date Formatter in JSP
Date Formatter in JSP       This section illustrates you how to use date formatter. To display the date in different formats, we have used DateFormat class. This class provides 

Java Beginners

Help in making a text formatter
Help in making a text formatter  I have a question on how to make a text formatter using Java. I attempted in doing so, but got a really low score on it, and so I'm having to rely on someone kind enough to help me. We use 

General

Creating a Custom Formatter for a Logger Handler in Java
, formatter provides the facility to write date into file in 'heading 1' format... Creating a Custom Formatter for a Logger Handler in Java... a custom formatter for a logger handler. Java provides two types formatter 

General

Setting the Formatter of a Logger Handler in Java
Setting the Formatter of a Logger Handler in Java  ... the formatter of a logger handler. Java provides a logger handler that uses a formatter... is XMLFormatter. Simple Formatter is used to write a file with simple text while 

Programming Tutorials

Pattern,Matcher,Formatter and Scanner classes
Pattern,Matcher,Formatter and Scanner classes This section Describes : 1... using the Formatter and Scanner classes and the PrintWriter.format/printf..., and in addition some Java classes like Date and BigInteger also have 

General

Simple date formatter example
Simple date formatter example       In this section of simple date formatter example we... class to convert the date into the specified format. There are various constructors 

Eclipse Plugins

Java Package Formatter
Java Package Formatter       When you want to format multiple Java source in Eclipse the only way is to open each and every file, right click in the editor window 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP - JSP-Servlet
); Date d = new Date(cal.getTime().getTime()); SimpleDateFormat formatter = new...JSP  Thanks for your reply..Now it is working I want to display date of expire and date of in. In "date of in" I have to show current date. In date 

JSP Servlet Questions

date format - JSP-Servlet
"; SimpleDateFormat formatter = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd"); Date dateStr...date format  how to convert 2008-10-14 to 14-Sep-2008   Hi...); System.out.println("yyyy-MM-dd date is ==>"+formattedDate); Date 

JSP Servlet Questions

java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date - JSP-Servlet
me ! .. in my project generated servlet from jsp .. is throwing an exception .. i tried a lot but failed .. jsp code is ::::: It is throwing exception .... java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date 

Blog

Sitemap JSP Tutorial Section
the Date JSP | Reading the Request Information | Retrieving the data... the file Into Database with Current Date and Time In JSP | Popup Window using Ajax... testing in JSP | Multiple form in Jsp | Bank Application in JSP | Date 

JSP Servlet Questions

java.lang.NullPointerException - JSP-Servlet
")); Date dt =new SimpleDateFormat("mm/dd/yyyy").parse(request.getParameter("dt... } } ====var n=''====== You have not embed jsp code not in javascript. ========================================================================= 2) Date dt =new 

JSP Servlet Questions

java - JSP-Servlet
java  how to add 45days in 02-Dec-2008 date format.  Hi...", Locale.US); Date d = sdf.parse(timestamp); Calendar cal...("Date is : " + timestampToParse); Calendar cal = parseTimestamp 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
jsp  how to include two jsp page 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP
what is JSP forward tag for  what is JSP forward tag for   It forwards the current request to another JSP page. Below is the syntax for the same:- <jsp:forward page="...url..." /> We can also forward parameter 

JSP Servlet Questions

Jsp
Jsp  Can I implement interface in jsp 

Java Beginners

jsp
jsp  how to create jsp page 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP
JSP  How to run jsp program in eclipse 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
jsp  how jsp translated into servlets 

HTML Questions

jsp
jsp  write a code for jsp file generator to generate a jsp page automatically taking html page as input 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
jsp  how to create a table in oracle using jsp and the table name is entered in text feild of jsp page 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP
JSP  Hi, What is JSP? What is the use of JSP? Thanks   Hi, JSP Stands for Java Server Pages. It is Java technology for developing web applications. JSP is very easy to learn and it allows the developers to use Java 

JDBC Questions

jsp
jsp   what is the basic necessities reguired for running jsp using JDBC bridge?? and how to write a jsp code to access the detail present in microsoft access pls send link regarding above 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
jsp  how to connect the database with jsp using mysql   Hi Friend, Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/connectjspwith_mysql.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/Accessingdatabase-fromJSP.shtml 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP
JSP  FILE UPLOAD-DOWNLOAD code USING JSP 

Development process Questions

jsp
jsp  how to write hindi in jsp and store in database as unicode 

JavaMail Questions

jsp
jsp  how to pass jsp variable to an html page 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp
jsp  how to upload image through csv format in jsp