Home Discussion Discuss: Nested If Statement

• IT 215Jiezelle Gonzales December 7, 2011 at 8:03 AM

I hope I can learn this kind of programming especially to their syntax error..........,Its nice this for us to know hot to program some of presentation or event when we have a job soonly....,I hope I can pass my NCIV this coming 2012............,

• computerchanelle biangco September 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM

hey!thank you sa mga meaning!!!i can surely uswe this in my assignment in computer

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Interview Questions

for statement
for statement  for(int i=0;i<5;i++); { system.out.println("The value of i is :"+i); } if i end for statement what will be the output   got the answer.. it displays only the last iteration that is "The value of i 

Java Interview Questions

Statement block
Statement block  What is the purpose of a statement block 

PHP Questions

if statement in php
if statement in php  Correct way of writing if statement in PHP 

Java Beginners

java if statement
java if statement  If statement in Java 

Java Beginners

prepare statement
prepare statement  sir i want example of prepare statement 

Java Beginners

difference between prepared statement and statement
difference between prepared statement and statement  i mean in prepared statement we write insert command as INSERT INTO tablename VALUES(?,?) but in normal statement we write insert into tablename(jtextfiled1.gettext 

Java Beginners

Print a statement
Print a statement  hello what would we output for this statement System.out.println ("5"+"A" + 3);   hello output will be 5A3 

Tools For Java Technology

The Switch statement
. To avoid this we can use Switch statements in Java. The switch statement is used... of a variable or expression. The switch statement in Java is the best way to test.... Here is the general form of switch statement: switch (expression){ case 1 

Java Beginners

switch statement
switch statement   i want to write a java program that computes Fibonacci,factorial,string reversal and ackerman using switch case to run as a single program 

Programming Tutorials

Use if statement with LOOP statement
Use if statement with LOOP statement   ... with Example The Tutorial illustrate a example from if statement with LOOP statement. In this example we create a procedure display that accept 

Java Beginners

Switch Statement
switches to statement by testing the value. import java.io.BufferedReader; import... switch case statement. The program displays the name of the days according to user 

Java Beginners

cONDITIONAL STATEMENT
cONDITIONAL STATEMENT    Write a program that computes and assesses the tuition fee of the students in one trimester, based on the given mode of payment below: Plan (Key) Discount (-) or Interest (+) Cash (1) 10% Discount Two 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL And Statement
SQL AND Statement       The SQL AND operator is used to show you the filter records... with Example The Tutorial illustrates an example from SQL AND Statement 

Java Beginners

prepared statement

JDBC Questions

Update statement

JSP Tutorials

Nested If Statement
Nested If Statement       In this section you will study about the Nested-if Statement in jsp. Nested If statement means to use the if statement inside the other if statement 

Java Beginners

What is the difference between a break statement and a continue statement?
What is the difference between a break statement and a continue statement?   Hi, What is the difference between a break statement and a continue statement? Thanks,   Hello, In Java programming language supports 3 

Java Beginners

What is the difference between an if statement and a switch statement?
What is the difference between an if statement and a switch statement?   Hi, What is the difference between an if statement and a switch statement? Thanks,   Hi, The if statement gives options to select one option 

Java Beginners

Switch Statement with Strings in Java
Switch Statement with Strings in Java  Switch Statement with Strings in Java 

Java Beginners

if else statement in java
if else statement in java  if else statement in java explain with example 

Java Beginners

jdbc-prepare statement
jdbc-prepare statement   explain about prepared statement with example 

Java Beginners

if else statement in java
if else statement in java  explain about simple if else statement and complex if else statement in java with an example 

Quartz Tutorials

The INSERT INTO Statement, SQL Tutorial
The INSERT INTO Statement       The INSERT INTO statement is used to insert or add a record... values then we should use the following SQL statement 

JavaScript Questions

dynamic jquery statement
dynamic jquery statement  dynamic jquery statement 

JDBC Questions

Prepared statement JDBC MYSQL
Prepared statement JDBC MYSQL  How to create a prepared statement in JDBC using MYSQL? Actually, I am looking for an example of prepared statement.   Selecting records using prepared statement in JDBC 

JDBC Questions

difference between statement and a prepared statement - JDBC
difference between statement and a prepared statement  What is the difference between statement and a prepared statement?  A Statement... A Statement will always proceed through the four steps above for each SQL query 

SQL Question

update statement in mysql
update statement in mysql  i am looking for mysql update statement example. Thanks 

PHP Questions

endif to end the conditional statement.
endif to end the conditional statement.  When are you supposed to use endif to end the conditional statement 

Java Interview Questions

Java callable statement
Java callable statement  What is callable statement? Tell me the way to get the callable statement 

PHP Questions

Switch statement in PHP
Switch statement in PHP  HII, Explain about switch statement in PHP?   hello, Switch statement is executed line by line. PHP executes the statement only when the case statement matches the value of the switch 

DMCA.com