Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlets

How to get client's address in a servlet
How to get client's address in a servlet  ... client's address in a servlet. In this example we have used method getremoteAddr() of the ServletRequest interface which returns IP address of the client 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP to client side - JSP-Servlet
JSP to client side  Hi I have a JSP(graph.jsp) page which calls a servlet and get the output. The output is a JSON object. I want to use the same to plot a graph in flotr. How can I use the same 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Get Browser IP Address
PHP Get Browser IP Address PHP provides us  $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] function is used to display the Browser IP address PHP Get IP Address Code: <?php echo "My Browser IP is :". $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; ?> 

Core Java

Get IP Address in Java
Get IP Address in Java In this example we will describe How to get ip address in java. An IP address is a numeric unique recognition number which...(). getHostAddress(). InetAddress():-The InetAddress is class represents an IP address 

JSP Servlet Questions

ssl client - JSP-Servlet
ssl client  How do you write SSL Client? Take example of SSL Socket Client 

JavaMail Questions

get from address using javamail api?
get from address using javamail api?  i want to get from address of particular mail using the javamail api? actually i had done it in one .jsp file using the particular mail number. message[messageno].getFrom()[0 

Struts-Tutorials

Client Side Address Validation in Struts
Client Side Address Validation in Struts       In this lesson we will create JSP page for entering the address...; The Address Form that validates the data on the client side using Stuts Validator 

Servlets

Client Auto Refresh in Servlets
Client Auto Refresh in Servlets       This section illustrates you how client gets auto refresh. We are providing...("Refresh", "15") refreshes the servlet after every 15 seconds till 

General

Get IP Address Example
Get IP Address Example       This example shows you ip address of your... : NetworkInterface.getNetworkInterfaces() : Network Interface class is used for get name, and a list of IP 

Java Beginners

Getting IP Address
Getting IP Address  Hi... i want to get the ip address of the current... get the ip address 247 in database but i need to get the ip address of that particular system.... how to get that please help me doing that... thank 

Java Beginners

Getting IP Address
Getting IP Address  Hi... i want to get the ip address of the current... get the ip address 247 in database but i need to get the ip address of that particular system.... how to get that please help me doing that... thank 

General

Client Socket Information
Client Socket Information       In this section, you will learn how to get client... way. In this way we find out the Local address, Local host information 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Get URL Example
Java Servlet : Get URL Example In this tutorial, You will learn how to get url of servlet. Servlet getRequestURL : getRequestURL() method reconstruct the requested client URL. It returns the current URL which containing protocol 

General

Java Get IP Address
Java Get IP Address       This section illustrates you how to obtain the IP Address of local host... getHostAddress() returns the IP address.     Here is the code of Java Get IP 

Java Beginners

how to get an lan system ip and mac address in java code
how to get an lan system ip and mac address in java code  strong text 

SQL Question

sql query to get name,age,phone,address from tables t1,t2,t3,t4,t5 ..
sql query to get name,age,phone,address from tables t1,t2,t3,t4,t5 ..  ... , address FROM t1 order by name"; this is for 2 tables : query ="SELECT t.name... by name"; i want for 12 tables : i want to fetch name age pwd phone address from 12 

JDBC Questions

mysql error 1042 can't get hostname for your address
mysql error 1042 can't get hostname for your address  Hi, I am not able to connect to MySQL database. Its giving following error: mysql error 1042 can't get hostname for your address How to solve this error? Thanks   

JSP Servlet Questions

get info from mysql using jsp and servlet
get info from mysql using jsp and servlet  HELLO! I wanna create a jsp page which able to let me get its name, phone and other info by asking the user to key in their email address from mysql database by using servlet and jsp too 

JSP Servlet Questions

get the servlet feature - JSP-Servlet
get the servlet feature  when the servlet get servlet feature?  Hi Friend, Please clarify your problem. Thanks 

Java Beginners

run exe on remote client
run exe on remote client  I am making a client server application using netbins 6.1 , Jsp servlet, Mysql5.1... I want to run an batch file or exe file on client pc in my network if i know the username & password. I have 

JSP Interview Questions

Client side refresh
Client side refresh  What is client side refresh?   The standard HTTP protocols ways of refreshing the page, which is normally supported by all browsers. <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="5; URL=/servlet/MyServlet 

Java Beginners

What is Java Client Socket?
socket connections. To get connection in client socket in java used the class...What is Java Client Socket?  Hi, What is client socket in Java..., The client socket is basic communication interface between networked computers 

JSP Servlet Questions

servlet
com.ilp.tsi.um.bean.BankBean; import com.ilp.tsi.um.service.BankService; /** * Servlet... operation to get retailer information { private static final long... addr=request.getParameter("address"); String ph 

Development process Questions

Java client posting to a servlet - Development process
Java client posting to a servlet  Hi, I would like to create a java client that post to a servlet. I am trying to test out a webserver and would like to drive a number of connections using this process. Thanks  Hi 

Servlets

Header Information available from the client in Servlet
Header Information available from the client in Servlet       In this section you will studied how to display the header information in servlet. When a HTTP client sends a request 

Java Beginners

Failed Client-Socket Communication
Failed Client-Socket Communication  I hve written a server program & a client program. The server is supposed to echo watever is typed in the client. I hve to get 16 values to be echoed. I hve created a string and all 

Java Beginners

Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp
Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp  I have created one jsp page and i want to display the ip address of the visitor in my page. I used the following code to get the ip address: String ip=request.getRemoteAddr(); But i am 

Servlets

Java : Servlet Tutorials
   How to get client's address in a servlet This is detailed java code to get client's address in a servlet... how to get parameter from jsp page in your servlet. In the jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

Find Exact Location from IP address in java?
Find Exact Location from IP address in java?  I am looking for API where we can pass IP address and get the location (Cityname,Country name). please suggest any API OR sample code. Thank you 

Java Magazine Questions

Server calling of .exe file in the client
Server calling of .exe file in the client   I have a requirement with java webapplication. We are using jboss as appserver on Linux machine. How can I call a .exe file from client machine? I want to run .exe from webpage like 

DMCA.com