Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Questions

Converting PHP page with flash to JSP page without flash
Converting PHP page with flash to JSP page without flash  Hi, I have a page in php which has some flash content which represents the dynamic data carried by xml. Now I want to convert this php page to jsp and not use flash 

JSP Tutorials

Embed flash file in jsp page
Embed flash file in jsp page   .... This is example of jsp code to embed a flash animation file named 'pic.swf' in web... flash file in jsp page.</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgcolor=" 

JSP-Tutorials

Embed Flash file in JSP
;TITLE>Embed flash file in jsp page.</TITLE> </HEAD> <...Embed Flash file in JSP In this Section, we will discuss about how to insert... flash file in jsp page."); %> </font></p> <object 

Flex 4

Installing flash builder4
the executable file for flash builder. Save the file to your system. Step 2: Execute...Installing and Running Flash Builder 4 With the release of Flex 4, adobe also released Flash Builder 4 tool that was formerly known as Flex Builder 

Software Services

Web designing with Flash & Animations
that the flash file can become as small as possible because large flash... on the page Our Flash Developers... Banner Design Flash Web Introduction page 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-embedded flash games
JSP-embedded flash games  Is it possible to get the scores in a embedded flash game in a jsp 

Java Beginners

how to build a colorful clock in JSP without using Flash.
how to build a colorful clock in JSP without using Flash.  I have to make a colorful clock using java programming or some API in a JSP page. Please send me a code for it as soon as possible 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to load flash file in any browser through jsp using NetBeans IDE without embed tag
how to load flash file in any browser through jsp using NetBeans IDE without embed tag  I am trying to load a flash file in broser from local disk.../flowplayer-3.2.5.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> <param name="movie 

JSP Interview Questions

jsp:include page=.. and include file = ...
jsp:include page=.. and include file = ...   What is the difference between <jsp:include page = ... > and <%@ include file = ... >?.   <jsp:include page = ... >: This is like a function call from 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Volume setting for webpage flash - Design concepts & design patterns
searching with no success for a way to enter a volume setting for the flash file...Volume setting for webpage flash   Hello: I'm glad I found your... page 

Programming Tutorials

The Flash JavaScript Integration Kit
The Flash JavaScript Integration Kit       The Flash JavaScript Integration Kit allows for the integration of JavaScript and Flash content and enables JavaScript to invoke ActionScript 

HTML Questions

Embedding Flash content in to HTML
Embedding Flash content in to HTML  Hi, I want to insert flash content to my html page, by default it will be positioned at top-left corner but i want insert it at bottom-right , how can i do this? please help its urgent 

HTML Questions

edit the flash video file using html5
edit the flash video file using html5  hi iam vivek i have a flash file i want to edit it with html5 please reply 

Java Beginners

Uploaded File View Page
Uploaded File View Page  hello, How to view the uploaded file with out downloading it into the machine by using JSP. Sharath 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to Display jrxml file on JSP page???
How to Display jrxml file on JSP page???  I made jrxml file using jasper report but how to display on jsp page?? i tried lot but still i didnt find out solution.so pls help me as soon as possible 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp page submitting
jsp page submitting  whenever i am submitting the jsp page it downloads some unknown file on tomcat server 

Software Services

What is Flash Design
What is Flash Design Adobe Flash often refers as Flash is a program that creates multimedia content on web pages such as games and movies. With the use of Flash one can create 

Adobe Flex

Difference between Flex and Flash
the .mxml file into a Flash file. Then Flash file can be run as desktop or web... Difference between Flex and Flash   ... and flash. Flash is more oriented or specially designed software for designer 

JSP Tutorials

The Page Directive in JSP Page
The Page Directive in JSP Page     ... of the JSP page which works for the entire JSP page. These directives apply different... and explanation one-by-one. This is the directive of the JSP page which defines 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP page directive tag
JSP page directive tag  What is page directive tag in JSP?.   Hi, The answer given below: The page directive applies to an entire JSP... unit. or Defines attributes that apply to an entire JSP page. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

attach file in my web page
attach file in my web page  hide button in input typ=file button in jsp 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Include File
file and the text file in the jsp page when the JSP page is compiled. The insert... to include a html file in the jsp page. You can see in the given example that we... have include html file 'include File.html in the jsp page. The syntax 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP - JSP-Servlet
JSP  Hi! Everybody, In my JSP page, I want to include the ".swf file" (flash file) but i am not able to insert it.. How to insert it .swf file in JSP page 

JSP Servlet Questions

Unable to execute JSP page
Unable to execute JSP page  I have written one jsp file. It contains html tags and jsp directives. I have saved the file with the extension .jsp. The tomcat server is already running onto my machine. I have saved the jsp file 

Software Services

Flash Based Design
Flash Based Design The flash designs are basically applied on entertainment.... The Flash design has become an integral part of websites that adds audio, video, and animation content on the page layout to enhance the richness of the site 

Programming Tutorials

JSP Error Page
JSP Error Page          JSP Error Page is used to specify the custom... of errorPage attribute of the page directive in jsp. This attribute sets a url 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Page Directive
;%@ page %> directive applies to an entire JSP file and any of its static... is a file whose content becomes part of the calling JSP file.The <%@ page %>...   The <%@ page %> directive applies to an entire JSP file and any 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to convert jsp page to class file - JSP-Servlet
how to convert jsp page to class file  hai. iam doing online banking project by using jsp.i completed all the jsp pages.next can you tell me how to convert these jsp pages to class files with example and where to copy these class 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to read and display data from a .properties file from a jsp page
How to read and display data from a .properties file from a jsp page  I have a .properties file. I have to create a jsp page such that it reads... = DEDCHGG_PWDP and goes on... I have to create a jsp page to show these data 

JSP Servlet Questions

write data to a pdf file when i run jsp page
write data to a pdf file when i run jsp page  Hi, <%@page import... to open the pdf file when i execute the jsp page...{ document.close();} %> </body> I added itextpdf jar file 

DMCA.com