Home Discussion Discuss: Scripting Variables in JSP Custom Tag

• Custam Tag Harigopal April 1, 2011 at 5:32 PM

<tsa:table> 1 <tsa:tr> 2 <tsa:td> 3 String Str_Var=""; 4 </tsa:td> 5 </tsa:tr> 6 </tsa:table> 7 Str_Var="Value"; tsa is My Custom Tag. I access Str_Var(Line #7) Then Variable Not Found Exception. Please Solution Me.........

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Tutorials

Scripting Variables in JSP Custom Tag
Scripting Variables in JSP Custom Tag   ... and using scripting variables in custom tag: In JSP 1.1 you have to define... variable in Custom Tag What are Scripting Variables ? Scripting variables 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

JSP CUSTOM TAG - Design concepts & design patterns
JSP CUSTOM TAG   I am Barani Kumar I am trying to use jsp custom tag in my web application I want to now advantages in jsp custom tag I want material for jsp custom tag   Hi Friend, Custom tag avoids 

JSP-Tutorials

Change Background color using Custom Tag
a custom tag that contains a JSP scripting element as its body:  ... a Custom Tag which changes the background color. JSP Custom Tags : Provide... tag within which you can define nested custom tags, scripting elements, actions 

Programming Tutorials

Display Current Date using JSP Custom(user define) Tag
Display Current Date using JSP Custom(user define) Tag In this section, we... define) tag. JSP Custom Tags : Provide a mechanism to a Web programmer... nested custom tags, scripting elements, actions, HTML text,   and JSP 

JSP Tutorials

Custom Iterator Tag in JSP
Custom Iterator Tag in JSP       Example program to make custom iterator tag in JSP This example will demonstrate you how you can make a custom iterator tag in JSP? You can 

JSP Servlet Questions

Error in Custom tag program - JSP-Servlet
Error in Custom tag program  Dear Sir,This is my problem concern to custom tag.Please review.. Browser show: Browser show: Parsing of JSP... be terminated by the matching end-tag "". (line 12, column 3). probably occurred due 

JSP Servlet Questions

Assigning value to anchor tag using custom tag
Assigning value to anchor tag using custom tag  hi, I am trying to assign a value to anchor tag within a custom tag and redirecting the link... time. I think the problem is im assigning in custom tag . package 

JSP Interview Questions

How to read the body content of custom tag?
How to read the body content of custom tag?  I'm unable to read the body content specified between start tag and end tag of a JSP custom tag...); method. I want to read the body content of any custom tag and manipulate 

JSP Tutorials

Custom Tag example with no attribute and no body
to make custom tag with no attribute and no body This example demonstrates how one can make custom tag in JSP that has no attribute and no body. There are only... Custom Tag example with no attribute and no body 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP custom tags (user define tags)
. The following code snippet shows a custom tag that contains a JSP scripting element...JSP custom tags (user define tags) In this section , we will discuss about how..., such as: Accessing all implicit variables of a JSP page 

JSP Servlet Questions

Defining and using custom tags - JSP-Servlet
-defined JSP language element. When a JSP page containing a custom tag...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/Tag_Library.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/custom... in detail how to define a custom tag and about tld files and tag libraries.I want 

JSP Servlet Questions

Custom JSP TLD file - JSP-Servlet
Custom JSP TLD file  How can i create a custom tag in jsp for Counter,which count(Number of times) user visited the site. Please tell me step...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/custom-iterator.shtml We hope that this will help you 

General

JSP custom tags
exist in the body of the tag.  Implementing JSP custom tags Following... to implement a custom tag to implement into a JSP page Define a tag handler... JSP custom tags       

JSP Interview Questions

JSP tag lib directive
JSP tag lib directive   What is tag lib directive in the JSP?   Hi, The answer is: Defines a tag library and prefix for the custom tags used in the JSP page. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp tag - JSP-Servlet
stream.A custom action is invoked by using a custom tag in a JSP page. A tag... TagLibrary in Jsp : Tag libraries are declared by using the directive...jsp tag   i am basic jsp learner,so i cann't understand th 

Programming Tutorials

Design and develop custom tags
tag libraries A custom tag library is a set of custom tags that invoke custom actions in a JavaServer Pages (JSP) file... in JSP pages by moving the functionality provided by the tags into tag 

JSP Interview Questions

Tag extension in JSP
Tag extension in JSP  What is Tag extension in JSP model?   JSP supports the authors to add their own custom tags that perform custom actions. This is performed by using JSP tag extension API. A java class is written 

JSP Tutorials

What is a Tag Library in JSP
tag of the JSP or the custom tag that is made by you. Actions in JSP... directory. JSP Standard Tag Libray (JSTL) and JSP Custom Tag Libray are two... What is a Tag Library in JSP    

Java Beginners

checkbox custom tag creation in jsf
checkbox custom tag creation in jsf  how to create check box custom tags with the following functionality: 1.there must be two checkboxes 2.when the first box is checked it must populate the names of bikes,when the second 

JSP Tutorials

Tag Handler in JSP
Tag Handler in JSP          What is a custom tag: The custom tag library... of a tag library, which defines a set of related custom tags and contains 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-Custom tags
JSP-Custom tags  First page (HTML) should display a form to enter marks for 3 subjects. On submit, the invoked jsp with custom tags should compute the average of 3 subjects 

JSP Servlet Questions

custom tags - JSP-Servlet
, For solving the problem visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/custom...custom tags  Hai this is jagadhish. Iam learning java custom tags.Before doing these programs which jar file we have to add in the classpath 

JSP Interview Questions

Declaration tag
Declaration tag   Defined Declaration tag in JSP    Declaration in JSP is way to define global java variable and method. This java variable... does not reside inside service method of JSP. Declaration tag is used to define 

JSP Servlet Questions

Variables in a Servlet - JSP-Servlet
Variables in a Servlet   Hi, I'm using some variables in a servlet1 (which i get from a jsp, like "String x = request.getParameter("xyz");"). the servlet response is a jsp page which after taking some more parameters gets 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to initialise variables in jsp?
how to initialise variables in jsp?   1. what is the problem in the folloing jsp <%@ page import="net.viralpatel.struts.helloworld.form.LoginForm" %> <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html 

JSP Servlet Questions

assignment of variables - JSP-Servlet
page on the server. The loginPage,jsp should something like.../jsp/ Thanks 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Tags
/> JSP Custom Tags Custom tag in JSP is know as user defined tag... describes you about the various aspects of JSP tags such as what is JSP tag, list of JSP tags, JSP custom tags and many more things. What is JSP Tags ? Tags 

JSP Servlet Questions

Assignment of variables - JSP-Servlet

HTML Questions

img tag of HTML
img tag of HTML  How to pass a variable as a source(src) in img tag? I'm using <% %> to call variables of servlet on a JSP page. And want to pass one of the variables called as a src for img tag. How can This be done 

JSP Servlet Questions

set cookieless session variables in jsp
set cookieless session variables in jsp  I want to know how to set cookieless session variables in jsp, because when I run my application multiple... that . So, please tell is it possible in jsp to use cookieless session variables 

DMCA.com