Home Discussion Discuss: Insert data in mysql database through jsp using prepared statement

• javaAJAY ARANKERI April 11, 2011 at 3:10 PM

i wants to insert in database the current system date through the java on frame button event

• errornat April 18, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Getting error: Connection cannot be resolved to a type PreparedStatement cannot be resolved to a type

• inserting values in databaseGaurav Trivedi September 29, 2011 at 5:00 PM

running given code i got fallowing error type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception occurred processing JSP page /prepared_statement_query.jsp at line 91 88: } 89: finally { 90: // close all the connections. 91: pstatement.close(); 92: connection.close(); 93: } 94: } Stacktrace: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:553) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:457) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:391) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722) org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:393) root cause java.lang.NullPointerException org.apache.jsp.prepared_005fstatement_005fquery_jsp._jspService(prepared_005fstatement_005fquery_jsp.java:144) org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:419) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:391) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722) org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:393) note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.11 logs.

• There is error in the queryanuja October 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM

The Query string should be String queryString = "INSERT INTO stu_info(Name, city,Phone) VALUES (?, ?, ?)"; instead of String queryString = "INSERT INTO stu_info(Name, Address,Phone) VALUES (?, ?, ?)";

• jspAsha November 22, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Hai....if u r not getting the output,the problem made by this line i.e insert into stud_info(Name,City,Phone)values(?,?,?);...Rectify this line and get the output buddies...bye

• queryNagesh February 24, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Dear sir i hav a problem that... I hav created the sign up form and validated trough the form bean..for error message to display to the user,that is working fine and once registration is sucssfully completed it should display to the user that ---dear so and so u have successfully register(along with whatever details that the person entered should display)--this is also working fine.. I hav probelm in storing it in mysql (Database)table.... I hav problem that once the form is validated then only it should be display in another jsp page(showing details t the user) and also store it in database...so can anybody solve ma issue please...(without connecting to the database its working fine.....)

• about the codeneha April 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM

i did everything as mentioned above but still its showing connection error. What should i do to get this code running? Am i making some silly mistake? please help me!

• insert data in database through jspnaouel October 6, 2012 at 5:00 AM

i have do every steps : create database and table ..ect and have copy this code but it dosen't work please help me

• Not able to connect to dbANiket October 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I am totally unable to connect to mysql. Getting message as "Unable to connect to database. " Please help

• mistakeTHOMASKUTTY BABY December 29, 2012 at 9:09 AM

in this code one mistake "insert into" statement has a field name Address that is not the field of table stu_info check it

• PreparedStatement (database) and JspSantosh December 21, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I am getting an error in Eclipse wen i am workin vth a project of two files index.html and display.jsp i hav used prepare statement to give the values in to the oracle database, i.e the error is prepared stmt's objs z nt resolve ps is nt reslove....help me and urgent.

• unable to connect (eclipse )shan November 8, 2012 at 2:52 AM

hi im using eclipse to use java program..in this program code not inserted in database , plz help me out of the problem regards sundhar

• Good Jobmain April 28, 2013 at 5:09 AM

you are a master brother! thank a lot.

• small error in this progromsathya August 6, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Error occur in this line "String queryString = "INSERT INTO stu_info(Name,Address,Phone) VALUES (?, ?, ?)"; change Address -> City, then only the program will provide the correct answer. (i.e)String queryString = "INSERT INTO stu_info(Name, City,Phone) VALUES (?, ?, ?)";

• jsp heplnitesh April 15, 2011 at 2:08 PM

sir, i am mca final year student a need your help for crating forum in jsp please send me the code and link to my mail nitesh gadekar

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Tutorials

Insert data in mysql database through jsp using prepared statement
Insert data in mysql database through jsp using prepared statement...; This is detailed jsp code that how to insert data into database by using prepared statement...; <HEAD> <TITLE>insert data using prepared statement </TITLE> 

JavaScript Questions

Insert data in mysql database through jsp using Prepared Statement ---- Please Resolve it
Insert data in mysql database through jsp using Prepared Statement ---- Please Resolve it   I have tried the following code Database creation...;Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/prepared-statement 

JavaScript Questions

Insert data in mysql database through jsp using Prepared Statement ---- Please Resolve it
Insert data in mysql database through jsp using Prepared Statement ---- Please Resolve it   I have tried the following code Database creation... link: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/prepared-statement-query.shtml    

JDBC Questions

Prepared statement JDBC MYSQL
Prepared statement JDBC MYSQL  How to create a prepared statement in JDBC using MYSQL? Actually, I am looking for an example of prepared statement.   Selecting records using prepared statement in JDBC 

Programming Tutorials

PDO Prepared Statement
for us to use a Prepared Statement for sending SQL statements to the database..., using this we can reduce the execution time. The prepared statement can... be parsed once, and that can be executed many times. The prepared statement use 

JDBC Questions

prepared statement in for loop - JDBC
prepared statement in for loop  Hi all, I am reding data from a jsp page and inserting into a table. For this i am using prepared statement...)poForm.get("PONO"); String strQuery1 = "Insert into PurchaseOrder values 

JDBC Questions

difference between statement and a prepared statement - JDBC
difference between statement and a prepared statement  What is the difference between statement and a prepared statement?  A Statement... A Statement will always proceed through the four steps above for each SQL query 

JDBC

Set Timestamp by using the Prepared Statement
example by using the Prepared Statement! 1 row(s) affected) Database... Set Timestamp by using the Prepared Statement... will teach how to set the Timestamp in database table by using 

JDBC

Set Time by using the Prepared Statement
Set Time by using the Prepared Statement   ... the time in database table by using the PreparedStatement interface of java.sql... for setting the time in database table (child) by using the PreparedStatement 

JDBC

Set Data Types by using Prepared Statement
Set Data Types by using Prepared Statement   ... with MySQL database through the JDBC driver. After establishing a connection...) in the PreparedStatement interface of java.sql package. We know that the data types of MySQL and java 

JDBC Questions

database through jsp
database through jsp  sir actually i want to retrieve the data from database dynamically.because i dont know how many records are there in the database? thanks   Here is an example of jsp which retrieves data from 

Programming Tutorials

jQuery auto complete through database using JSP
jQuery auto complete through database using JSP In this tutorial, we will implement auto complete through database using JSP. In this example a text box... it , by completing text using JSP. JSP page take the uncompleted text  form text 

JDBC

Executing Prepared Statement
; } Executing Prepared Statement Prepared Statement represents the pre... is no-parameter prepared statement example. Example- At first create table named student in MySql database and inset values into it as. CREATE TABLE student ( RollNo 

Java Beginners

How to insert multiple checkboxes into Msaccess database J2EE using prepared statement - Java Beginners
How to insert multiple checkboxes into Msaccess database J2EE using prepared... - meaning, the data goes to my Ms Access Database. You are the GREATEST... And in my servlet, I'm stuck because when I'm trying to use the prepared 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Select Records using Prepared Statement
JDBC: Select Records using Prepared Statement In this section, you will learn how to retrieve records of table using Prepared Statement. Select Records   : Prepared Statement is precompiled SQL Statements which are stored 

JDBC

Update Records using Prepared Statement
Update Records using Prepared Statement   ... with MySQL database by using the JDBC driver. When the connection has been established... through Prepared Statement! Updating Successfully! After 

JDBC

JDBC Prepared Statement Update
JDBC Prepared Statement Update   ... Statement Update is used to update the SQL statement, using where clause... Prepared Statement Update. The code include a class Jdbc Prepared Statement 

Java-Tutorials

Update Record using Prepared Statement
JDBC: Update Record using Prepared Statement In this section, you will learn how to update row using Prepared Statements. Update Record   : Prepared statement is good to use where you need to execute same SQL statement 

JDBC

Prepared Statement Set Big Decimal
data type in java to integrate in MySQL through the help of NUMERIC and DECIMAL...: In this program we are going to insert big decimal data type in the database table (bigdecimal... to establish the connection with MySQL database by using the JDBC driver. After 

JDBC

Deleting Records using the Prepared Statement
Deleting Records using the Prepared Statement  ... with MySQL database by using the JDBC driver. After establishing the connection we... DeleteRecords Delete records example using prepared statement! Number 

JDBC

Set Date by using the Prepared Statement
Set Date by using the Prepared Statement  ... for setting date in the database table by using the PreparedStatement interface of java.sql package. Sometimes, if you want to insert the data into database 

JDBC

Set byte, short and long data types by using the Prepared Statement
Set byte, short and long data types by using the Prepared Statement... with MySQL database by using the JDBC driver. After establishing the connection... SetByteSortLong Set Byte,short and long example by using Prepared Statement 

JSP Tutorials

Retrieve image from mysql database through jsp
Retrieve image from mysql database through jsp... to retrieve image from mysql database through jsp code. First create a database.... mysql> create database mahendra; Note : In the jsp code given below, image 

JDBC-Tutorials

Prepared Statement Example
. An INSERT INTO statement is used to insert the value into the database table. In this example we will first create a database table using MySQL and then we... the PreaparedStatement. In this example we will execute a SQL statement using 

JSP Tutorials

Create a Table in Mysql database through SQL Query in JSP
Create a Table in Mysql database through SQL Query in JSP...; This is detailed java code to connect a jsp page to mysql database and create a table of given...;head> <title>Create table in mysql database using jsp< 

General

Connecting to MySQL database and retrieving and displaying data in JSP page
Connecting to MySQL database and retrieving and displaying data in JSP page...; This tutorial shows you how to connect to MySQL database and retrieve the data... web application. Creating Table in the database. Using a JDBC driver 

Java Beginners

how to read data from excel file through browse and insert into oracle database using jsp or oracle???
how to read data from excel file through browse and insert into oracle database using jsp or oracle???  sir.. i have number of excel sheets which..., in these examples MySQL is used as database system if you want to use the Oracle 

Framework Questions

Data retrieve from mysql database
Data retrieve from mysql database  Hi sir, please give some example of jsp code for retrieving mysql database values in multiple dropdown list... text field using struts and hibernate. Regards Subrat   The given 

JDBC

JDBC Prepared statement Close
JDBC Prepared statement Close       The Prepared statement interface extends from statement... an example from JDBC Prepared Statement Close. In this program, the code describe how 

Java Beginners

Showing Error for Prepared stmt in a jsp
Showing Error for Prepared stmt in a jsp  i hav a task to connect jsp to oracel database using preparestatement and gettin an error showin dat prepared statement obj cant be created pstmt is nt resloved here are the files 

DMCA.com